Author Topic: Talk Radio  (Read 3820 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Talk Radio
« on: November 28, 2007, 01:38:09 AM »
I call in to talk radio about once a week. Today though I think I got one talk show host mad. I was on the Mark Levin Show and I said upfront that the Arabs need to be kicked out of Israel I have a feeling he is a self hating Jew though I could be wrong
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Talk Radio
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 07:24:36 AM »
I call in to talk radio about once a week. Today though I think I got one talk show host mad. I was on the Mark Levin Show and I said upfront that the Arabs need to be kicked out of Israel I have a feeling he is a self hating Jew though I could be wrong

I listen to talk radio sometimes. I heard his show today, I think I might have heard you on his show. Yeah, he did get very mad. I have a feeling he may just be very pro-American and wants to deal with illegal immigration and mainly illegal problems here in the U.S. first then Israel. I may be wrong though.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 08:21:13 AM »
Mark Levin is a typical Jewish wimp who is terrified of being "too Jewish" on his program. Wimps like him are why we are in such bad shape today. If he devoted some time to defending Israel and condemning the Annapolis catastrophe, would they fire him? Of course not! But he is a such a self-conscious wimp. And worst of all, he hates and reacts with anger toward good Jews who do want to defend Israel in this dangerous period of time.

jtfrudy08, G-d bless you for having the guts to tell the truth! Don't worry about how that schmuck reacted.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 08:29:01 AM »
Quote from: Chaim Ben Pesach link=topic=12443.msg#msg date=
Mark Levin is a typical Jewish wimp who is terrified of being "too Jewish" on his program. Wimps like him are why we are in such bad shape today. If he devoted some time to defending Israel and condemning the Annapolis catastrophe, would they fire him? Of course not! But he is a such a self-conscious wimp. And worst of all, he hates and reacts with anger toward good Jews who do want to defend Israel in this dangerous period of time.

jtfrudy08, G-d bless you for having the guts to tell the truth! Don't worry about how that schmuck reacted.

This behavior of the wimp that is afraid to speak the truth is so prevalent today, not only with Jews but gentiles as well, that it makes me sick to my stomach to think about what will happen to our future.  If it were just leftist swine it would be bad enough but you see it with supposed right wing conservatives as well.  They are too afraid to offend others, to be labeled whatever the latest -ist or -phobic word is, to be sued, to be fired, etc.  Humanity never seems to learn from the past and continues to repeat mistakes.  And in the end how many more millions will die because of this behavior?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 08:51:54 AM »
Hi JTF,  I heard you last night on Mark Levin.  I take the trouble to listen to him from time to time but really lost respect for him when he got you off the air.  I think he is afraid to look too "right wing," too marginal.  He just stops thinking at a certain point in order to preserve his appearance of intellectual respectability.  Anyhow, I admired you for speaking up!   

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 09:33:34 AM »
I missed it although i was listening,i know he once said his wife called him during the break and said they wee having pork chops for supper he was very happy although he said it was'nt good for his heart
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 02:29:12 AM »

Thanks and G-d Bless you. It is such and honor to be spoken of so highly my someone like you B''H.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 02:34:08 AM »

I was David KVI Seattle

I listen to talk radio sometimes. I heard his show today, I think I might have heard you on his show. Yeah, he did get very mad. I have a feeling he may just be very pro-American and wants to deal with illegal immigration and mainly illegal problems here in the U.S. first then Israel. I may be wrong though.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 09:37:50 PM »
The only talk show host ill listen to is michael savage. hes best out of all of them and hes the only who will criticize self hating jews.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2007, 10:45:17 PM »
Savage is great. He is the only Jew outside of JTF that will call Islam for what it is. My biggest problem with him is he is an American first and a Jew second.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 10:47:01 PM by jtfrudy08 »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2007, 08:25:04 AM »
Savage is great. He is the only Jew outside of JTF that will call Islam for what it is. My biggest problem with him is he is an American first and a Jew second.

yeah, I listen to him once in awhile but overall there is nothing like listening to Chaim. Savage gives great stories about foods and nutrition, although he's not the best on the Israeli issue. In a way he's like a watered-down Chaim.

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2007, 01:07:58 PM »
hmmm i just found out my radio station 750 WSB is putting michael savage in the 10pm line. originally he was on at 7pm.
UHHHHH IM MAD.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2007, 06:56:13 PM »
http://streamingradioguide.com/streaming-radio-stations.php?formatid=1

Check out this site. If you are near a computer between 3-6 Pacific Time you can listen to him live.

And JTFFan I have to agree with you he is like Chaim only watered down since he does have to litsten to what the FCC says Chaim can say what ever he want since he is not on radio.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2007, 07:59:25 PM »

I'm in the east coast in Atlanta. Every once in awhile, I tune into a south carolina station that plays him when a college basketball game is being played on my station. Looks like I'll be using that station. but thank you!