Author Topic: Welcome to the Dannycookie "Ask the Love Doctor Show!"  (Read 119128 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Ask Dr. Dan Show for Week of 12/9/07
« Reply #150 on: December 11, 2007, 06:32:11 AM »
Dr. Dan, why are there so very few Christian Zionist women who only want to adopt and detest smoking and alcohol use?

There are plenty of Christian Zionists. Check out your local evangelist churches..most will detest smoking and some alcohol use but I dont' know many that will be completely against it...a little bit of alcohol is good.

Unless a this Christian zionist woman isn't  fertile, she will most likely prefer her own children. So the adoption thing is a little hard to find. But there are plenty that detest smoking..and drinking...eh...depends.  Christian Zionists...no problem...they exist.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #151 on: December 11, 2007, 07:11:42 AM »
How can there be soul mates for people who are ugly & fat (for example)?

Believe me there are...I have seen plenty of ugly people happily married to each other..

Secondly Not every ugly person wants a beautiful person and would rather go for someone with more character...

What if someone is short, fat, ugly, near-sighted and they're only attracted to people who look like Elle McPhearson?

then this person, like any other, is doomed because all he looks for is physical beauty is completely missing the boat...so by looking in all the wrong places, he will never meet his true soul mate.

Beauty is only skin deep.....................but ugliness goes right to the bone.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2007, 12:28:03 PM »
Dr. Dan a question for you,it seems no Jewish girls like me only Gentile girls will talk to me .Can it be that it's Because i'm not a Doctor ,Dentist or accountant >:(

1. Are you in a community of majority non Jewish women?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. How old are you?

1.Mixed both pretty equal
            2. SOMETHING HONORABLE BUT MOST JEWISH GIRLS DISDAIN IT
            3 38

The job which you have...can it put food on the table and make an adequate living for you and your wife and 6 little kids in the future? 
Yes is Elle McPherson Jewish?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2007, 01:18:29 PM »
Dr. Dan a question for you,it seems no Jewish girls like me only Gentile girls will talk to me .Can it be that it's Because i'm not a Doctor ,Dentist or accountant >:(

1. Are you in a community of majority non Jewish women?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. How old are you?

1.Mixed both pretty equal
            2. SOMETHING HONORABLE BUT MOST JEWISH GIRLS DISDAIN IT
            3 38

The job which you have...can it put food on the table and make an adequate living for you and your wife and 6 little kids in the future? 
Yes is Elle McPherson Jewish?

Well some Jewish girls are into money and not the job one does...so if you are a good man, which i'm sure you are, you can find  nice Jewish girls and ignore the non Jewish ones that hit on you...keep trying.

Elle Mcpherson..I think her father's uncle's ex girflriend's cousins best friend's roomate is Jewish
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2007, 08:00:55 PM »
There are plenty of Christian Zionists. Check out your local evangelist churches..most will detest smoking and some alcohol use but I dont' know many that will be completely against it...a little bit of alcohol is good.

Unless a this Christian zionist woman isn't  fertile, she will most likely prefer her own children. So the adoption thing is a little hard to find. But there are plenty that detest smoking..and drinking...eh...depends.  Christian Zionists...no problem...they exist.
I would prefer no alcohol, but moderate use does not bother me.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2007, 09:06:37 PM »

So get off your tush and start looking!!!! What are you waiting for?!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #156 on: December 12, 2007, 07:12:56 AM »
Dear Dr. Dan,
I hope I'm writing my question on the right thread  :laugh:.
Anywho here's my situation....
I'm converting, and also I'm not the dating type. I mean, I don't believe in casual dating, only modest dating for marriage. If I put a "dating section thread", I really can't put it anywhere on the forum. I mean, I can't put a thread on the Jewish dating section because I'm not Jewish yet. And I don't want to put one on the "righteous Gentile Dating" section because I don't want to date a Gentile, the reason is that I am only interested in dating and marrying a religious Jewish man in the future when I can. And a gentile man would interfere with my destiny. That is out of the question for me and completely unacceptable, so no Gentile men for me.
Also because of my situation, I always figured that I would have to lower my standards since no one would want to marry me and it seems that someone will have to "settle" for a convertee like me, like an older man or a divorced man etc. So at the present moment and under my situation since I can't date Jewish men yet, would it be wise to just look for a gentile who is also in the process of converting?
Or just stop worrying and concentrate on finishing up my conversion and THEN start looking. In other words, "whatever will be, will be"?
Maybe I'm just over thinking!

So what do you think. Everyone I know is happily dating but me  :'( I can't date anyone  :'(

Mills

First, I want to say this...everytime i see your name or your post i think of your youtube video and what a righteous HOTTY you are... You have absolutely nothing to worry about in regards to finding the right religious man and you shouldn't have to settle for anything less. My first question to you is how old are you and how far along are you in your conversion and where are you from?

1. You should only be eyeing Jews to date right now, but not dating them right away. Focus on your conversion.
2. A convertee marrying another convertee does make the most sense because there is more in common.  However not necessary. If I were a religious Jew, I know I would want to meet you to see if you were right for me..and I would truely know you converted to Judaism for the right reasons.
3. Don't date just because everybody else around you is dating.  Just do your thing, get to know people in the meantime, make new friends. Ask other people questions and don't talk too much about yourself and see  based on their answers if they were the type that would be worth looking into marrying in the future.
4. As far as dating..my experience with that is you get to see different personalties and it helps to tell you, what type of person you want to be with in the future and who you don't want to be with in the future. But then again, everyone is differnet. Some already know waht they want by observing others.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #157 on: December 12, 2007, 12:01:41 PM »

a small moderate use of alcohol seems to be preferable or accepted, most detest smoking.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #158 on: December 12, 2007, 12:22:22 PM »
Once someone has been married, they had the blessing of being married sometime in their life. Same goes for a widowed person.  It's not about the sex...I was joking...

Marriage  is I think either a blessing or a curse. Just a state of being, a phase in ones life.

It is written (when Chava was created) For him, against him. (this has many meanings and brought down interpretations, but one of the simple one's is -
 For him if he is deserving, against him if he's not.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #159 on: December 12, 2007, 03:43:45 PM »
First, I want to say this...everytime i see your name or your post i think of your youtube video and what a righteous HOTTY you are... You have absolutely nothing to worry about in regards to finding the right religious man and you shouldn't have to settle for anything less. My first question to you is how old are you and how far along are you in your conversion and where are you from?

1. You should only be eyeing Jews to date right now, but not dating them right away. Focus on your conversion.
2. A convertee marrying another convertee does make the most sense because there is more in common.  However not necessary. If I were a religious Jew, I know I would want to meet you to see if you were right for me..and I would truely know you converted to Judaism for the right reasons.

We always knew you had a giant crush on Mills.

Who's we? besides, mills doesn't even know what i look like yet.

newman

« Reply #160 on: December 12, 2007, 03:49:14 PM »

Who can blame him?

Mills is a LOVELY Jewish girl.

If I wasn't so evil I'd leap into the mikvah myself just to get a shot at marrying a 'nice Jewish girl' like her.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #161 on: December 12, 2007, 04:52:05 PM »
Mills

3. Don't date just because everybody else around you is dating.  Just do your thing, get to know people in the meantime, make new friends. Ask other people questions and don't talk too much about yourself and see  based on their answers if they were the type that would be worth looking into marrying in the future.
4. As far as dating..my experience with that is you get to see different personalties and it helps to tell you, what type of person you want to be with in the future and who you don't want to be with in the future. But then again, everyone is differnet. Some already know waht they want by observing others.

Wow thank you so much! I'm umm...25  :o years YOUNG. I'm just studying and attending events, getting guidance from Chabad. I'm following the advice from other covertees in taking it one day at a time, and not make my rabbi feel forced by me. I'm not too new to the process, a couple of months but not too advanced that I'll be ready soon either. I guess I'm in the middle.
And thank you so much for telling me all this, it really helps. I do eye Jewish men now, to be honest  ^-^ (lol, my secret shhh! and even in JTF too :-[ ) but of course eyeing is all I do. I also look at lubavitcher dating sites just to look around and get a feeling of what it will be like in the future and if I want to just go for a Lubavitcher or not. And you're right, just because everyone is dating doesn't mean I have to. I also thought of dating a convertee man because I have always (in the past when I used to) dated older tall pale-white Celtic guys but honestly, I'm open minded and don't have to be with a celtic guy.
I was also asking this because since I am within a Chassidic community, I always assumed that the Lubav men prefer non-convert ladies so I might have to look outside of my community as well.  Well, no matter what happens, thanks for the advice!  O0

your welcome. 

As far as preferring converts and non-converts...I know for myself honestly, it woudl be hard for me to be with a convert due to many reasons: I wouldn't be as observant as she and that woudl be wrong if she converted and follow Judaism base donteh tradition of my family. Also, our families woudl be very different..sot hat's another thing i take into consideration.

Kiwi

« Reply #162 on: December 12, 2007, 06:42:14 PM »

I do, maybe mills should get a peek  ^-^

Very nice couple in the making here  O0
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 06:44:02 PM by The Infidel. »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #163 on: December 12, 2007, 10:01:40 PM »

lol, I don't think so.
 Besides, aren't you married Dr. Dan?

If i were married, I would be focusing on my wife right now...No i'm single and 30 years young...but looking for the right girls and dating them for the right reasons. :)  But I have dated a lot and done my "thing" so I know what is natural, kind of...that's why I'm here to offer advice...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #164 on: December 12, 2007, 10:02:31 PM »

Ok, Mills you want a peak?  Are you on facebook?

newman

« Reply #165 on: December 12, 2007, 10:33:31 PM »

lol, I don't think so.

If i were married, I would be focusing on my wife right now...No i'm single and 30 years young...but looking for the right girls and dating them for the right reasons. :)  But I have dated a lot and done my "thing" so I know what is natural, kind of...that's why I'm here to offer advice...

If you're single and you don't make a play for Mills, you're one dumb Jew!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #166 on: December 12, 2007, 10:35:17 PM »

lol, I don't think so.

i'm not a dumb Jew if I feel someone else might be better for her than me!  Love is not meant to be a selfish thing.

newman

« Reply #167 on: December 12, 2007, 10:38:31 PM »

lol, I don't think so.

i'm not a dumb Jew if I feel someone else might be better for her than me!  Love is not meant to be a selfish thing.

Whadda you know?

Where you gonna find a lovely Jewish girl like her? Go for it! O0

Kiwi

« Reply #168 on: December 12, 2007, 10:42:45 PM »

Now you are getting the idea boy  O0

Kiwi

« Reply #169 on: December 12, 2007, 10:44:55 PM »
Oh Doc if she is not, up load a nice photo on to photobucket.com or such like and give her the link  ^-^

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #170 on: December 12, 2007, 10:51:41 PM »

lol, I don't think so.

Whadda you know?

Wait a second!  A convert needs to be very religious. I'm not very religious...so that's reason number one.
Long distance, reason number two
Family chemistry, that could be reason number three.

Mills is an enormous amazing woman...There is someone out there who is a better match for her than me..I can assure you of that. I would rather an extraordinary person go with another extraordinary person like her rather than someone is not like her.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #171 on: December 12, 2007, 10:52:38 PM »

lol, I don't think so.

Whadda you know?

newman, PM me the link I sent you..so that i can send it to Mills.

newman

« Reply #172 on: December 12, 2007, 11:18:46 PM »

LOL, I had no idea my question would cause so much commotion. I sometimes feel that I wont be good enough for whoever I marry in the future.

Baloney!

You're the best little Jewish girl in two shoes. :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #173 on: December 12, 2007, 11:27:33 PM »

Now you are getting the idea boy  O0

No, not facebook but I'm on myspace. I'm not too hard to find, but my JTFfemale Myspace is not my Personal one and I'm, not under Mills either. I would put up the link but we all know that there are crazy mooslims and other nazis who spy on the forum.

LOL, I had no idea my question would cause so much commotion. I sometimes feel that I wont be good enough for whoever I marry in the future. But no matter what, I hope it works out not just for me but for everyone else on the forum looking for that someone special  ;)

See? Humble?

btw, i sent you a picture of me so you know who is answering your questions...

also, I did see a profile by the name Mills Addams age 97 from Hollywood...That has to be you.

newman

« Reply #174 on: December 12, 2007, 11:30:37 PM »
Dan is a dead ringer for Andy Garcia.