Author Topic: Vito Was Great!  (Read 13028 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Vito Was Great!
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2007, 08:14:18 PM »
 Vito was fantastic today! Congratulations again!
  I just emailed you guys the pictures we took this afternoon!  :)

Hvala Jasmina  O0

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2007, 08:21:47 PM »
  I just emailed you guys the pictures we took this afternoon!  :)
It was a great afternoon the pictures got here fine. Thanks
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2007, 08:29:29 PM »
I haven't gotten any email from you Jasmina.  And there's nothing in my bulk folder either. 

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2007, 08:31:46 PM »
OK, I got back one demon mailer, that must have been yours, sorry!
can you PM me your email address, again?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2007, 09:01:47 PM »
  I just emailed you guys the pictures we took this afternoon!  :)
It was a great afternoon the pictures got here fine. Thanks

Yes you're right, I would love to do it again!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2007, 09:20:37 PM »
I am the one that set the date. The reason I picked a Saturday was only because this is the day that most people can attend an event. I in no way meant to offend the Jewish faith. I am sure as Vito's campaign progresses we will also have events held on Sundays.
Also, Vito is running for "NY STATE" Assembly, not for any religious title of any denomination.
One of our main goals is our war with islam, and a big part of that is because they want everyone to follow their ways. Wouldn't we be doing the same thing by bowing to pressures of any other religious group. This event was not a JTF event, it was Vito's candidacy announcement and the Loyalist party ballot referendum to debate isalm announcement. While there were members of JTF there, there were also members of UAC and NYICE. All faiths, except one, are welcome into our party. In the future, there will be more events held on Saturdays, some on Sundays and even some during the week. Dates are picked based on what is best for Vito, the Loyalist party, and the majority of people who can participate. Any offense done to anyone is not intentional.
Yes, Vito's speech was great. He had a great preplanned answer for those who have already begun calling us nazis and those who will continue to do so. When he read the quote from a famous person in history singing the glorious praises of islam, and that person turned out to be hitler.
Also, unlike any other politician, Vito calls the enemy what it is, islam, not some other excuse of a term.
Pamela Hall of the UAC and Stop the Madrassa also gave a great speech and took many pictures.
I am glad to have met all you guys. Between JTF, UAC and NYICE, there really was a great bunch of people.
Anyone living in Vito's district we need you in June to August to collect signatures. We need you in November to vote for him. If you do not live in his district we still need you, there is much work to be done.
The Loyalist party will also be attempting to collect 50,000 signatures(city wide) during the petition period to have isalm officially and publicly debated by the city council. According to the city charter they, the Human Rights Commission and the Office of Emergency Management would be neglecting their required duties if they did not.
Anyway, the Loyalist Party apologizes if we offended our Jewish members in any way.
I also would like to thank everyone for patiently sitting through me stumbling through the opening remarks.
We had people there from Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Long Island and New Jersey. I would say that is a good start.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2007, 09:25:18 PM »
We should have members in the NY area to do this.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2007, 09:32:09 PM »
I am the one that set the date. The reason I picked a Saturday was only because this is the day that most people can attend an event. I in no way meant to offend the Jewish faith. I am sure as Vito's campaign progresses we will also have events held on Sundays.
Also, Vito is running for "NY STATE" Assembly, not for any religious title of any denomination.
One of our main goals is our war with islam, and a big part of that is because they want everyone to follow their ways. Wouldn't we be doing the same thing by bowing to pressures of any other religious group. This event was not a JTF event, it was Vito's candidacy announcement and the Loyalist party ballot referendum to debate isalm announcement. While there were members of JTF there, there were also members of UAC and NYICE. All faiths, except one, are welcome into our party. In the future, there will be more events held on Saturdays, some on Sundays and even some during the week. Dates are picked based on what is best for Vito, the Loyalist party, and the majority of people who can participate. Any offense done to anyone is not intentional.
Yes, Vito's speech was great. He had a great preplanned answer for those who have already begun calling us nazis and those who will continue to do so. When he read the quote from a famous person in history singing the glorious praises of islam, and that person turned out to be hitler.
Also, unlike any other politician, Vito calls the enemy what it is, islam, not some other excuse of a term.
Pamela Hall of the UAC and Stop the Madrassa also gave a great speech and took many pictures.
I am glad to have met all you guys. Between JTF, UAC and NYICE, there really was a great bunch of people.
Anyone living in Vito's district we need you in June to August to collect signatures. We need you in November to vote for him. If you do not live in his district we still need you, there is much work to be done.
The Loyalist party will also be attempting to collect 50,000 signatures(city wide) during the petition period to have isalm officially and publicly debated by the city council. According to the city charter they, the Human Rights Commission and the Office of Emergency Management would be neglecting their required duties if they did not.
Anyway, the Loyalist Party apologizes if we offended our Jewish members in any way.
I also would like to thank everyone for patiently sitting through me stumbling through the opening remarks.
We had people there from Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Long Island and New Jersey. I would say that is a good start.

It was very nice to meet you too - firster555.  Vito is very lucky to have you in his corner.  
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2007, 09:52:05 PM »
Yacov, encouraging and inviting are two different things. Everyone there and everyone invited were adults. We will continue to invite our Jewish supporters to Saturday events and our Christian supporters to Sunday events. It is their choice to attend or not.
I hope we can get off this now and concentrate on Vito's campaign which will be not only be beneficial to Jews and Christians, but more importantly, to Americans.
Thanks for the compliment bullcat, it was great meeting you also.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2007, 09:53:21 PM »

It was very nice to meet you too - firster555.  Vito is very lucky to have you in his corner.   
firster555 you had a first class operation going today. Starting from scratch is always a hard thing to  do however you and Vito gave an impressive presentation today. Folks as a life long Republican who doesn't stray to far from the party line I have to say I have a very good feeling about The Loyalist Party. I read some of their platform points today and was pleasantly surprised to see that they are very similar to how we see things at JTF. From what I was told they have only two political races in the fire now however I would like to see this party break into some other venues. We need some new blood in the political process and I think this group may just be part of the answer.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2007, 10:10:13 PM »
Yacov, encouraging and inviting are two different things. Everyone there and everyone invited were adults. We will continue to invite our Jewish supporters to Saturday events and our Christian supporters to Sunday events. It is their choice to attend or not.
I hope we can get off this now and concentrate on Vito's campaign which will be not only be beneficial to Jews and Christians, but more importantly, to Americans.
Thanks for the compliment bullcat, it was great meeting you also.

I agree with you Firster555, and I look at this as a great step forward for ALL of us here!
Let's keep the momentum going... so The Next Meeting should be Twice as Good!  O0

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2007, 10:27:37 PM »
Jews must keep Shabat. A Gentile must NEVER enocurage or help a Jew to break Shabat. A Goy is forbidden to keep a WHOLE Shabat, but perhaps he should avoid driving to a meeting that was held to support Israel.
I usually try to avoid any work for Jews on Shabat. Not writing articles about Israel, not signing petitions supporting Israel.....
At first it was forbidden to work for Let-be-land's State affairs on Shabat, since it supports Israel, and all persons, whether Jews or Gentiles were encoraged not to see our sites or write to us. Now it is allowed, since Let-be-land also supports other causes: ecology, the unborn's right to life, free speech...... so a goy can work on non-Jewish issues on Shabat in our sites

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2007, 10:41:30 PM »
Jews must keep Shabat. A Gentile must NEVER enocurage or help a Jew to break Shabat. A Goy is forbidden to keep a WHOLE Shabat, but perhaps he should avoid driving to a meeting that was held to support Israel.
I usually try to avoid any work for Jews on Shabat. Not writing articles about Israel, not signing petitions supporting Israel.....
At first it was forbidden to work for Let-be-land's State affairs on Shabat, since it supports Israel, and all persons, whether Jews or Gentiles were encoraged not to see our sites or write to us. Now it is allowed, since Let-be-land also supports other causes: ecology, the unborn's right to life, free speech...... so a goy can work on non-Jewish issues on Shabat in our sites

Raul, I DID NOT encourage any Jew to break Shabat. I invited them, if they're not observant.. they come, if not, they don't come, very simple..

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2007, 10:55:16 PM »
Inviting is a form od encouraging. It's like inviting a Jew to a non-kosher dinner, only that eating non-kosher is not so serious as breaking Shabat. By the way, was food served at that meeting? Was it kosher?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2007, 10:56:51 PM »
No. There was only coffee and tea. 

So can we now please stop jumping on Vito and Firster because I went there of my own free will?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2007, 11:03:46 PM »

So can we now please stop jumping on Vito and Firster because I went there of my own free will?

Are you Jewish? If so, at least avoid making your Shabat violations public, lest other Jews learn to do the same.
Without Shabat, no human effort shall save Israel.
Gentiles are strengthened by working ( at least ritually) all the week, Jews by keeping Shabat. Gentiles are doing their job and Jews not, that's why Israel is weak.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2007, 11:07:15 PM »
Sorry Raulmarrio, I disagree. 

Being observant is fine and commendable.  But it's not enough.  We Jews must also take action.  Being part of the forum is one example of taking action, as is driving to a meeting a few minutes away from my parents house to support a fellow JTF'er.  So please don't preach to me. 

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2007, 11:11:21 PM »

Are you Jewish? If so, at least avoid making your Shabat violations public, lest other Jews learn to do the same.
Gentiles are strengthened by working ( at least ritually) all the week, Jews by keeping Shabat. Gentiles are doing their job and Jews not, that's why Israel is weak.

Raul, you're not Jewish, but you preach to Jews as though you are. What religion do you follow if you don't mind me asking?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2007, 11:11:26 PM »

Why don't you stop. Jewish people are highly intelligent. They know what they have to do. Raulmarrio2000 you sound like you need to get a life. Anything that was done today was only beneficial to JTF and the Jewish people nothing was done with evil intent. Sometimes an issue can be worn thin as is being done now. 

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2007, 11:17:04 PM »
Sorry Raulmarrio, I disagree. 

Being observant is fine and commendable.  But it's not enough.  We Jews must also take action.  Being part of the forum is one example of taking action, as is driving to a meeting a few minutes away from my parents house to support a fellow JTF'er.  So please don't preach to me. 

If it was a few minutes away, why didn't you just walk?

Yacov, you're taking this out of perportion. Even Chaim said that Jews should become observant by following the mitzvot step by step. They don't turn observant over night.  

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2007, 11:18:18 PM »

Raul, you're not Jewish, but you preach to Jews as though you are. What religion do you follow if you don't mind me asking?

He's a Torah observant Gentile. He practices The Seven Noahide Laws, the Torah laws which G-d gave to The Gentiles.

Ah, makes sense now. When my Hebrew gets better I would like to start studying the Hebrew Torah..

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2007, 11:20:18 PM »

Does Let Be Land support Israel more than it supports Judea?

Let-be-land supports Am Yisrael. We usually prefer to say "Israelites", not Jewish, Judean or Israeli. Anyway I must be honest, many of our citizens do little or nothing for Israelites or the other causes we defend. Our Constitution only demands that any citizen promises fidelity to the General Pronciples, and one of them is a recognition of Israelite rights on EY. But there is no law binding them to work. Some do not even vote in the referendums. And we are very few! We can't do much. I wonder when we will have the 36 insiders to change the provisional Govt. and write a new constitution. No changes can be done, except by an assambly of 36 or more. Up till then, all powers are provisional.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2007, 11:22:41 PM »
Yacov, it was a few minutes away by car.  Walking would have taken very long. 

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2007, 11:26:11 PM »

What town was the conference in?

Bayside

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2007, 11:32:40 PM »

What town was the conference in?

Bayside

I thought Bayside was a neighborhood in Queens.

It is - Bayside, Queens