Author Topic: HERO MUSLIM in NYC  (Read 4795 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: HERO MUSLIM in NYC
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2007, 09:16:36 AM »
I Think the Title is All Wrong!
  Hero Muslim is an Oxymoron... Isn't it?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2007, 10:46:36 AM »
As i said yesterday this story is fishy if you read it throughly 4of the Attackers were Jewish the attackees i'm not sure what they were something is wrong with this story

Ten men and women were arrested after the Q train fracas on Friday night, including Joseph Jirovec and Zachary Rogalski.

They have been charged separately with hate crimes in the past against blacks.

Both, who deny the charges, are white and claim Jewish ancestry.

Rogalski's home is decorated with menorahs and Stars of David for Hanukkah.

hmmm

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2007, 10:55:01 AM »
I saw this yesterday, also he is in the subways where its crowded?  So obviously to save face the Slime would help.   But it is a cover up to say "You see Muslims are there to help".   And ironic the victim was a Jew.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

kellymaureen

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2007, 01:37:23 PM »
I wonder how many of his islamic brothers will be calling for his death because of what he did ;)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2007, 01:41:02 PM »
I wonder how many of his islamic brothers will be calling for his death because of what he did ;)

yeah, I wonder that also.  ??? I'm sure they think he's a traitor and should be killed or even maimed. :o

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2007, 02:35:03 PM »
I lived in NYC through out my entire life and been riding the rails for 30 years or so, I am 32 now, the subways are jammed packed through out the day.  If someone is getting jumped on eventually someone will notice and stepped in.  Chaim told me 30 years ago or so when a woman was being assaulted and raped by some black beast in the subway.  During the day especially in a post 911 era if someone is in trouble there is going to be a few to help.   And this is in front of 1000s and 1000s the media also will pick it up saying "you see we all can get along".
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2007, 03:56:18 PM »
It was a fight btw 2 groups of drunks
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2007, 03:58:26 PM »
It was a fight btw 2 groups of drunks

maybe.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2007, 06:14:21 PM »
There are rare instances where Muslims, exercising their free will, make humane decisions. But those are very rare situations and they do not in any way reflect the barbaric message of Nazi Islam.

Yes but if you look at it that way, then most muslims who are working in different professions amongst non-muslims in the west, would be making these decisions every day. To keep their job, or because they believe it is right? It doesn't matter, the fact that many of them can be humane at times should have an affect on them and even make it habitual. Thats where the moderate muslim idea has come from, by the leftists. It defines the muslims that have learnt from experience how to make humane decisions. This has nothing to do with Islam though, just the usage of moral rationality. Which all humans have a sense of. So you can't call them moderate muslims just people with some degree of sense.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 06:17:04 PM by Sarah »

newman

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2007, 06:18:36 PM »
There are rare instances where Muslims, exercising their free will, make humane decisions. But those are very rare situations and they do not in any way reflect the barbaric message of Nazi Islam.

Yes but if you look at it that way, then most muslims who are working in different professions amongst non-muslims in the west, would be making these decisions every day. To keep their job, or because they believe it is right? It doesn't matter, the fact that many of them can be humane at times should have an affect on them and even make it habitual. Thats where the moderate muslim idea has come from, from people. It defines the muslims that have learnt from experience how to make humane decisions.

There needs to be a 'reformation'.

Christians went from being savage beasts in the middle ages to being (relatively) enlightened and humane in the age of enlightenment. But it takes the will to do so. Not enough muSSlims have the will at the moment.

The other problem is that christians who adhere to their scripture are good while those who deviate are bad.

ISSlam is the opposite. Those who adhere are bad, those who deviate are good.