Author Topic: HERO MUSLIM in NYC  (Read 4486 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
HERO MUSLIM in NYC
« on: December 12, 2007, 02:06:21 PM »
Guys, I don't know what his true intention were, but I think he is a good person for what he did. He must have a different understanding of the Qu'ran then Sheik UBL and Mohammed himself.

http://www.nypost.com/php/pfriendly/print.php?url=http://www.nypost.com/seven/12122007/news/regionalnews/jews_subway_hero_a_muslim_381263.htm

JEWS' SUBWAY HERO A MUSLIM

By JENNIFER FERMINO, ERIKA MARTINEZ and PETER COX

December 12, 2007 -- A Brooklyn man whose "Happy Hanukkah" greeting landed him in the hospital said he was saved from a gang of Jew-bashing goons aboard a packed Q train by a total stranger - a modest Muslim from Bangladesh.

Walter Adler was touched that Hassan Askari jumped to his aid while a group of thugs allegedly pummeled and taunted him and his three friends. So Adler has invited his new friend over to celebrate the Festival of Lights.

The two new pals - Adler, 23, with a broken nose and a fat lip, and Askari, 20, with two black eyes - broke bread together and laughed off the bruises the night after the fisticuffs.

"A random Muslim guy jumped in and helped a Jewish guy on Hanukkah - that's a miracle," said Adler, an honors student at Hunter College.

"He's basically a hero. Hassan jumped in to help us."

But Askari, who is studying to be an accountant, shrugged off the praise.

"I just did what I had to do," he recalled. "My parents raised me that way."

Ten people were arrested in the underground attack on Friday night - including two men who have been arrested for race crimes before.

None of the suspects had been charged with a hate crime in the Q train attack as of last night, but the Brooklyn DA's Civil Rights Bureau is handling the case.

It all began when Adler, his girlfriend, Maria Parsheva, and two other pals boarded the subway at Canal Street bound for Brooklyn and someone in another group wished them "Merry Christmas."

Adler and his pal Angelica Krischanovich responded: "Happy Hanukkah."

Apparently, those were fighting words.

"They just came at us so fast. The first thing that came into my mind was, 'Yeah, this is going to be violent,' " said Parsheva, 20.

One of the group immediately hiked up his sleeve to reveal a tattoo of Christ.

"He said, 'Happy Hanukkah, that's when the Jews killed Jesus,' " said Adler.

The group of about 14 men and women then allegedly began taunting Adler and his pals as "dirty Jews" and "Jew [censored]."

Amid a huge scrum, Askari jumped in.

"I'm bleeding all over the place, there's lots of people, they're fighting with Hassan still, and I'm like, why isn't anyone else doing anything?" Adler said.

He pulled the emergency brake right before entering the DeKalb Avenue station.

Police came aboard and arrested 10 people, charging six with assault and four with unlawful assembly.

One of those collared straphangers yesterday denied making anti-Semitic taunts and said his mother is Jewish.

Joseph Jirovec, 19 - the son of a city firefighter who is currently serving in Iraq - has pleaded guilty to a 2005 bias crime against blacks.

"We are not racist against Jewish people. That whole hate-crime thing is ridiculous," the Brooklyn man said.

He claims Adler's group was drunk and taunted his group, and one yelled, "We killed Jesus."

Jirovec will soon begin serving six months for his role in the attack against four men in Gerritsen Beach.

"I'm trying to stay out of trouble," he said. "When I get out, I want to go into the military."

Additional reporting by Sandra Hurley and Tatiana Deligiannakis

« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 02:09:22 PM by Yisrael »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: HERO MUSLIM in NYC
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 02:16:32 PM »
Yeah, I read that this morning. He's probably not very
familiar with the koran.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

ftf

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 02:19:54 PM »
familiar with the koran.

It could be that he's muslim in name only, or has only read some of the earliest surahs, the ones written when muslims were a minority in mecca, they are very peaceful.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 02:36:02 PM »
familiar with the koran.

It could be that he's muslim in name only, or has only read some of the earliest surahs, the ones written when muslims were a minority in mecca, they are very peaceful.

That's what I'm thinking. Only by name.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 02:37:09 PM »
Guys, I don't know what his true intention were, but I think he is a good person for what he did. He must have a different understanding of the Qu'ran then Sheik UBL and Mohammed himself.

http://www.nypost.com/php/pfriendly/print.php?url=http://www.nypost.com/seven/12122007/news/regionalnews/jews_subway_hero_a_muslim_381263.htm

JEWS' SUBWAY HERO A MUSLIM

By JENNIFER FERMINO, ERIKA MARTINEZ and PETER COX

December 12, 2007 -- A Brooklyn man whose "Happy Hanukkah" greeting landed him in the hospital said he was saved from a gang of Jew-bashing goons aboard a packed Q train by a total stranger - a modest Muslim from Bangladesh.

Walter Adler was touched that Hassan Askari jumped to his aid while a group of thugs allegedly pummeled and taunted him and his three friends. So Adler has invited his new friend over to celebrate the Festival of Lights.

The two new pals - Adler, 23, with a broken nose and a fat lip, and Askari, 20, with two black eyes - broke bread together and laughed off the bruises the night after the fisticuffs.

"A random Muslim guy jumped in and helped a Jewish guy on Hanukkah - that's a miracle," said Adler, an honors student at Hunter College.

"He's basically a hero. Hassan jumped in to help us."

But Askari, who is studying to be an accountant, shrugged off the praise.

"I just did what I had to do," he recalled. "My parents raised me that way."

Ten people were arrested in the underground attack on Friday night - including two men who have been arrested for race crimes before.

None of the suspects had been charged with a hate crime in the Q train attack as of last night, but the Brooklyn DA's Civil Rights Bureau is handling the case.

It all began when Adler, his girlfriend, Maria Parsheva, and two other pals boarded the subway at Canal Street bound for Brooklyn and someone in another group wished them "Merry Christmas."

Adler and his pal Angelica Krischanovich responded: "Happy Hanukkah."

Apparently, those were fighting words.

"They just came at us so fast. The first thing that came into my mind was, 'Yeah, this is going to be violent,' " said Parsheva, 20.

One of the group immediately hiked up his sleeve to reveal a tattoo of Christ.

"He said, 'Happy Hanukkah, that's when the Jews killed Jesus,' " said Adler.

The group of about 14 men and women then allegedly began taunting Adler and his pals as "dirty Jews" and "Jew [censored]."

Amid a huge scrum, Askari jumped in.

"I'm bleeding all over the place, there's lots of people, they're fighting with Hassan still, and I'm like, why isn't anyone else doing anything?" Adler said.

He pulled the emergency brake right before entering the DeKalb Avenue station.

Police came aboard and arrested 10 people, charging six with assault and four with unlawful assembly.

One of those collared straphangers yesterday denied making anti-Semitic taunts and said his mother is Jewish.

Joseph Jirovec, 19 - the son of a city firefighter who is currently serving in Iraq - has pleaded guilty to a 2005 bias crime against blacks.

"We are not racist against Jewish people. That whole hate-crime thing is ridiculous," the Brooklyn man said.

He claims Adler's group was drunk and taunted his group, and one yelled, "We killed Jesus."

Jirovec will soon begin serving six months for his role in the attack against four men in Gerritsen Beach.

"I'm trying to stay out of trouble," he said. "When I get out, I want to go into the military."

Additional reporting by Sandra Hurley and Tatiana Deligiannakis

come on guys!

of course they will help people in need .
that 's part of takkiah.
to show how peaceful they are.
wait untill WW3 breaks out.
you'll see his other face.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 02:40:53 PM »

come on guys!

that 's part of takkiah.

WW3 began on 9/11. This man is a friend.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 02:43:00 PM »

come on guys!

that 's part of takkiah.

I never trust muslims so easy .
I know some of them. I PERSONALLY know them, and I KNOW they will Jihad against us , if they get the signal/ I don't thrust them.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 02:44:46 PM »

come on guys!

that 's part of takkiah.

I know some of them. I PERSONALLY know them, and I KNOW they will Jihad against us , if they get the signal/ I don't thrust them.

I don't trust muSSlims either.

newman

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 02:45:49 PM »
Honour where honour is due.

This man is one of the 0.1% of decent muSSlims. An exception. It is the exception that PROVES the rule.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 02:46:01 PM »

come on guys!

that 's part of takkiah.

I don't trust muSSlims either.

I'm not saying this because I want to show how "hardcore" I am.
Take care, that's all I can say.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 03:30:44 PM »
I just say, take everything with a grain of salt. Some people irregardless of what they are, will do the decent thing.  I know I will.  Some random person falls, I offer my hand to pick them up and don't start on a comment, "Do you support Israel do you like Muslims?"  COme on that's silly!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 03:36:53 PM »
It is true that with the Muslims you have good people and evil people, like any other group.    The downfall is a lot of muslims use their religion to justify Muslim imperialism and hate for non-Muslims.  You also have to remember in the Muslim countries the people are a lot more controlled by the government then here, i'm sure if you gave those people freedom a lot more would question Islamofascism!
All or nothing.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 03:48:39 PM »
It is true that with the Muslims you have good people and evil people, like any other group.    The downfall is a lot of muslims use their religion to justify Muslim imperialism and hate for non-Muslims.  You also have to remember in the Muslim countries the people are a lot more controlled by the government then here, i'm sure if you gave those people freedom a lot more would question Islamofascism!

perhaps, but....

I think Chaim was right about his answer in the last ask jtf in regards to the usbek and other muslims who were friends with Jews...Maybe now everything is fine...but if someone comes along during their hard times and sells the al queda islamism, then everyone non muslim will be befriended.

SO my point here is that you shoudl take everyhting with a grain of salt. Most people are decent and will do the decent thing.. But when it comes down to trusting your life or making a best friend...just be a little more vigilant.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 07:01:18 PM »

Read it this morning in the paper lol .
How does this make it to the fourth page, there was another big section added with the picture of a wigger and how he was the culprit or something.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 07:08:39 PM »
I agree!  However this can happen to any group of people who don't have a strong self-identity.  So much of Serbian culture is based on the moral of preserving Serbian culture through opression, which is why Islam and Fascism had a hard time taking off with us.  Look at Germany and Croatia, they were WAITING for someone to give them an identity.  Deep down most Croats are jelous of Serbian superiority and resent their Slavic roots. 
I think the main problem with Muslims today is they were taught that being a Muslim and destroying non-Muslims is their purpose so they don't have a hard time when muslim leaders use Islam to justify killing, opression, etc.  Because killing and opression is a justified part of their identity. I think in different circumstances you would see them rejecting that more, but your right, and when it comes down to it they will alwys keep the Islamofascist ideology because it's deeply rooted in their culture and this makes them hard to trust in any situation, but it's certainly not all black and white.  I would have just a hard time trusting a Croat  or German if i didn't know them.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 07:10:33 PM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 07:11:50 PM »

come on guys!

that 's part of takkiah.

You are 100% right, my friends (she left islam) father was a leader in the islamic community where she grew up and she saw for herself the 2 faces, non muslims LOVED this guy, quiet, softspoken, always willing to help, giving to the poor, even non muslims, but in mosque or with muslim only groups she said he was 100% opposite, saying how much he hates Americans and America and infidels....we all know what they say.

However, it could really be that this guy did the right thing because he wanted to, I would bet he is muslim in name, likely born into it but doesnt believe it.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 07:14:44 PM »

You are 100% right, my friends (she left islam) father was a leader in the islamic community where she grew up and she saw for herself the 2 faces, non muslims LOVED this guy, quiet, softspoken, always willing to help, giving to the poor, even non muslims, but in mosque or with muslim only groups she said he was 100% opposite, saying how much he hates Americans and America and infidels....we all know what they say.

However, it could really be that this guy did the right thing because he wanted to, I would bet he is muslim in name, likely born into it but doesnt believe it.

Actions speak louder than words. If there were more people like him, Islam wouldn't have such a bad name.

kellymaureen

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2007, 07:15:40 PM »

come on guys!

that 's part of takkiah.

Actions speak louder than words. If there were more people like him, Islam wouldn't have such a bad name.

if all muslims were like this islam wouldnt exist

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 07:23:47 PM »

If all muslims were like this guy, I wouldn't have any problem with muslims. Therein lies the tragedy.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 10:27:16 PM »

Read it this morning in the paper lol .
How does this make it to the fourth page, there was another big section added with the picture of a wigger and how he was the culprit or something.

There is one problem here...They will make a huge announcement when a Muslim does a good deed...which is good in a way...But it's terrible when they dont' give the same attention when the 99% of other Muslims do the most evil deeds...This is all a ploy by the media to add that, "Oh Muslims are nice..see what this one did?"

They do the same BS with blacks also...Pisses me off I want to kick the news media straight in the nuts! 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 11:07:29 PM »
This is the rare exception.  People from Bangladesh are very nice friendly people based on my experience so some muslims pick up the nice culture over there.  But when times get harsh and muslims get angry don't expect them to go against there brothers. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2007, 01:55:30 AM »
This is the rare exception.  People from Bangladesh are very nice friendly people based on my experience so some muslims pick up the nice culture over there.  But when times get harsh and muslims get angry don't expect them to go against there brothers. 
3.000.000 deads in '47 or so in Bangladesh when it become a muslim state.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2007, 02:30:04 AM »
3.000.000 deads in '47 or so in Bangladesh when it become a muslim state.

The number will be somewhere along those lines, Ambiorix, if it becomes a nazi iSSlamic muSSlim terrorist state.  :P

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2007, 02:46:16 AM »
The fact that we finally find a Muslim who acts like a decent human being is such a big story because it is so rare.

This guy's behavior was NOT Islamic in any way. For him to intervene on behalf of "infidels", and especially on behalf of Jewish "infidels", is NOT Islamic behavior. In fact, this action violates the evil teachings of the Muslim religion.

There are rare instances where Muslims, exercising their free will, make humane decisions. But those are very rare situations and they do not in any way reflect the barbaric message of Nazi Islam.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2007, 07:05:10 AM »
As i said yesterday this story is fishy if you read it throughly 4of the Attackers were Jewish the attackees i'm not sure what they were something is wrong with this story

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=13255.0     

-------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12132007/news/regionalnews/muslim_subway_hero_is_honored_759737.htm

Ten men and women were arrested after the Q train fracas on Friday night, including Joseph Jirovec and Zachary Rogalski.

They have been charged separately with hate crimes in the past against blacks.

Both, who deny the charges, are white and claim Jewish ancestry.

Rogalski's home is decorated with menorahs and Stars of David for Hanukkah.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 08:15:31 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03