Author Topic: Right wing Israeli writer banned - asks for support.  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
Right wing Israeli writer banned - asks for support.
« on: December 10, 2007, 12:29:35 PM »
Obadiah Shoher is the pseudonym of an iconoclastic Israeli writer and activist.  Lots of fresh ideas here.  He has a book called "Samson Blinded:  A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict."  One of his ideas is that Israel's weakness and vacillation provokes Arabs to even more violence.  Also, that it is cruel to be kind to the cruel.  So his thinking should delight Kahanists in many ways, even as he pursues a stubbornly independent take on almost everything.  His web site had tons of interesting essays too, until it was taken down.  Now he's been silenced.

Here's a quote from what's left of his web site:

"Google banned this site from the advertising program. Amazon deleted all reviews to stop the discussion. We need your help
to bring Shoher's message. Tell your friends. Link to us." 

Check them out.  http://samsonblinded.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Right wing Israeli writer banned - asks for support.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 12:48:34 PM »
These moslems are everywhere just like on youtube
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 11:50:53 AM »
I Read his book, he postulates the dividing the Jewish State into Religius Judea and secular Israel which is not good idea his other ideas are controversive too but his right to express them must be potected, those musllimes are abowe any law now, any critique of them is rascism and hate-crime and any jewhating call to pogrom in Israel  is "politicall critique of zionism" a protected speach. All those minority protection laws invented to stop future Shoah, are now used by nazi left and nazi muslimes to bring one.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 04:05:19 PM »
These moslems are everywhere just like on youtube

Exactly and they must be stopped O0