Author Topic: Arabs and Jew Arabs mix and Arabs Christian and other Christians  (Read 1392 times)

Offline youdontlikeme

• New JTFer
Arabs and Jew Arabs mix and Arabs Christian and other Christians
« on: December 23, 2007, 11:21:32 PM »
Last time I was watching Chaim's video and he said that he would do that that and that. As we all know there are a lot of Arabs in Israel Arabs who mixed with Jews and Christian Arabs and Other Christian I wounder what will he do with them when he will become a Prime Minister of Israel. Will he deport everybody from it and left only jew live in Israel or he will find some other solution. Thank you very much

Boeregeneraal

Re: Arabs and Jew Arabs mix and Arabs Christian and other Christians
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 12:03:08 AM »
Let me get this right. You are claiming that a Jewish person would have mixed with a non-Jew, and say that there are many that have done this sin?

I say they are to be deported...as they are no longer Jews.

That's just my idea of dealing with such traitors

Offline youdontlikeme

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 12:14:33 AM »
Let me get this right. You are claiming that a Jewish person would have mixed with a non-Jew, and say that there are many that have done this sin?

Wrong?! You took everything wrong I never said that in my question that a Jew would say that he or she stop being a jew or if a jew guy or girl married to non jew also would say that they stop being a jew I have never said that but what i am asking as soon as Chaim will become a prime minister of Israel. First will he deport all the muslim arabs and other muslims or Something else? How will he treat Christian and everybody else who is non jew will he treat them as a second sort people or someone else? And last what will he do to a mix family let's say if there is a jew girl and a christian boy and other way or jew girl with a muslim boy or other way what will he do to them. And what will he do to the people who are mix let's say half jew half christian or half jew half arabic? Thank you

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 12:45:08 AM »

Wrong?! You took everything wrong I never said that in my question that a Jew would say that he or she stop being a jew or if a jew guy or girl married to non jew also would say that they stop being a jew I have never said that but what i am asking as soon as Chaim will become a prime minister of Israel. First will he deport all the muslim arabs and other muslims or Something else? How will he treat Christian and everybody else who is non jew will he treat them as a second sort people or someone else? And last what will he do to a mix family let's say if there is a jew girl and a christian boy and other way or jew girl with a muslim boy or other way what will he do to them. And what will he do to the people who are mix let's say half jew half christian or half jew half arabic? Thank you
im not even going to read that. your sentence structure is unreadable.
Please properly re write it, and I will read it

Offline youdontlikeme

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 12:49:47 AM »

im not even going to read that. your sentence structure is unreadable.
Please properly re write it, and I will read it
read this. As soon as Chaim will become a prime minister of Israel.  Will he deport all the muslim arabs and other muslims or Something else? How will he treat Christian and everybody else who is non jew? Will he treat them as a second sort people or someone else? And last what will he do to a mix family let's say if there is a jew girl and a christian boy and other way or jew girl with a muslim boy or other way what will he do to them. And what will he do to the people who are mix let's say half jew half christian or half jew half arabic? Thank you

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 12:59:01 AM »
Chaim will deport all the Muslims.  He has no plans of deporting the Christians.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 01:33:06 AM »
Last time I was watching Chaim's video and he said that he would do that that and that. As we all know there are a lot of Arabs in Israel Arabs who mixed with Jews and Christian Arabs and Other Christian I wounder what will he do with them when he will become a Prime Minister of Israel. Will he deport everybody from it and left only Jew live in Israel or he will find some other solution. Thank you very much

I could not comprehend the subject title of this thread.

i agree, this fake's sentence structures is so confusing ::)