Author Topic: Why the hell are you lot pro will smith  (Read 1980 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Why the hell are you lot pro will smith
« on: December 26, 2007, 12:25:16 PM »
wtf this guy is a compelte moron, he does rubbish films, hes a rubbish actor, but worst of all he sa awful person. If you watch fresh prince of bel air, he was a typical savage, and he almost converted to islam at one point of his life.

This forum is getting so pc now, im almost thinking of leaving it, once it backs will smith as a rightous person you know its going to pot.

Luckily at least chaim is still sane...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Why the hell are you lot pro will smith
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 01:10:11 PM »
Who here is backing Will Smith?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 01:56:51 PM »
Re:  "...If you watch fresh prince of bel air, he was a typical savage..."

That's what I'm told.

Because, you see...I would never watch such filthy trash; let alone pay good money for it.

Will Smith would probably eat his own grandmother, if he were left alone for a couple of years.

His manager in Hollywood defends him, saying "Good help is hard to find."

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 02:19:25 PM »

christians4jews do you have any proof to backup your claim that he wanted to convert to islam and who told you he was a savage just because he is black you are judging him.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 02:21:33 PM by ASHISH »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 02:28:39 PM »

christians4jews do you have any proof to backup your claim that he wanted to convert to islam and who told you he was a savage just because he is black you are judging him.

I wouldn't be surprised about that claim because he acted as "Mohammad Ali" and admired him. 

christian4jews, how can you blame people for "supporting" him if they never even knew that he was thinking about converting to Islam (if this claim is in fact true) 

Also christian4jews, his character on some shows were just that, CHARACTERS.  He's not a complete savage, he actually has a job and a family that he supports.  Even though you disagree with his acting, he has entertained millions of people, which at least is worth something.  Also, not all his movies were that bad. 

If anyone was supporting him, they were supporting him because of the gross misinterpretation of his statement that was completely blown out of proportion.  It is because of all those Jews who cry wolf about these types of things that Jews get a bad name and are seen as making a big deal out of nothing.  Also, it is because of these Jews who make these sorts of claims that the LEGITIMATE CLAIMS aren't listened to because people see them as another example of crying wolf.  The people who made a big deal out of his interview are a disgrace and are doing a disservice to the Jewish people.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 04:29:53 PM »
If there is anyone to blame in this its the ones that did blow it out of proportion,  in all fairness if more blacks were like someone like Will Smith maybe the majority of them wouldn't have that ghetto savage mentality. And C4J, when did he thought about converting to Islam?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 05:04:10 PM »
I dislike Will Smith.  Met him once in Philly in 1997 and he was an arrogant typical shvartza who happened to luck out and make tons of cash thanks to shvartzism and our "need" to embrace diversity....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 06:01:05 PM »
wtf this guy is a compelte moron, he does rubbish films, hes a rubbish actor, but worst of all he sa awful person. If you watch fresh prince of bel air, he was a typical savage, and he almost converted to islam at one point of his life.

This forum is getting so pc now, im almost thinking of leaving it, once it backs will smith as a rightous person you know its going to pot.

Luckily at least chaim is still sane...
I don't care for him either...you are not alone. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 06:28:00 PM »
I think we are lucky down here we have nothing to do with him.

kellymaureen

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 06:33:58 PM »
I dont have an opinion on him really, he hasnt done any movies that I cared for all that much.  The only thing I can say for him is that as a black man at LEAST he got married and had children with his wife instead of having 16 babies with 16 different mothers.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 06:42:26 PM »
I dont have an opinion on him really, he hasnt done any movies that I cared for all that much.  The only thing I can say for him is that as a black man at LEAST he got married and had children with his wife instead of having 16 babies with 16 different mothers.
I'll give him that much!  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2007, 08:47:32 PM »
he was the producer of the fresh prince, and many times he praised Malcolm x on the show.
Well, that slams the spike into his coffin for me....on my opinion.  Malcolm X was a savage, although I did see a nice t-shirt once when I was in Jacksonville Florida when all the shvartzas were wearing shirts, hats, jackets and what not with a big X (for Malcolm X) on them showing their "black pride", while the t-shirt I saw had a southern Dixie flag on it and said "You wear your X and I'll wear mine!"...  I thought it was pretty creative.

As for Kelly, you make a good point....but sadly, not good enough for my books...lol  I'd give the Jeffersons more credit or even Sanford and his son...lol ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2007, 09:03:10 PM »
I never said Will Smith is a "righteous person." In fact, nobody did. It's one thing to hate the evil that is black America. It's another thing to be irrationally anti-black. I pick and choose my battles wisely.