Author Topic: Pakistani Bhutto dead in bomb attack  (Read 14229 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Pakistani Bhutto dead in bomb attack
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2007, 12:45:20 PM »
Bush is an idiot because he calls Pakistan an American ally. All Pakistan is is stolen Indian Hindu land. The Pakis are descended from Indian traitors who converted to Islam when The Arab Muslim Nazi invaded. They are The Bosnians and Albanians of South Asia just like Bosnia and Albania are stolen Serb Christan lands.

Amen.

Don't forget that ALL of Sri Lanka is also Sinhalese Buddhist land that G-d gave to them.

The Pakistanis are the Bosnians of South Asia.
The Bangladeshis are the Croats of South Asia.
The Tamils are the Albanians of South Asia.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2007, 02:57:57 PM »
CNN has made non stop commentating about Bhutto, as if she was a Saint.  May I remind she comes from an EVIL  cult that wants our blood?  But then again The C in CNN should be more like the Muzzie cresent symbol
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2007, 04:04:15 PM »
Bush is an idiot because he calls Pakistan an American ally. All Pakistan is is stolen Indian Hindu land. The Pakis are descended from Indian traitors who converted to Islam when The Arab Muslim Nazi invaded. They are The Bosnians and Albanians of South Asia just like Bosnia and Albania are stolen Serb Christan lands.

Amen.

Don't forget that ALL of Sri Lanka is also Sinhalese Buddhist land that G-d gave to them.

The Pakistanis are the Bosnians of South Asia.
The Bangladeshis are the Croats of South Asia.
The Tamils are the Albanians of South Asia.

That's true they are a dangerous threat >:(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2007, 04:13:01 PM »
R.I.T. (Rest In Torment), Benazir Butthole, YS"VZ.  ;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2007, 08:04:25 PM »
:laugh:
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

kellymaureen

« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2007, 08:38:22 PM »

:::D

Maybe shes getting to be one of the 72 virgins for the bomber that took her out...sounds like islam to me

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2007, 10:27:51 PM »
Do ugly stinking Muzzie women get 72 virgins???
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2007, 03:33:44 PM »
So terrorist suicide bombers are good in some cases?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2007, 03:40:46 PM »

Yes when they kill other muslims. Good muzie dead muzie; real gentleman. 8;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2007, 04:24:06 PM »

Thats stupid. If a Nazi killed another Nazi, would he be a gentleman?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2007, 05:02:39 PM »

Thats stupid. If a Nazi killed another Nazi, would he be a gentleman?

The murdered nazi muslim will be gentleman... wait in rightly governed countries the murderers are hunged...
that will be two nazi muslims less.  :::D HAPPY NEW YEAR SARA   O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2007, 06:04:14 PM »
Wasn't she in exhile for so many years?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2007, 06:25:13 PM »
Re:  "...Wasn't she in exhile for so many years?..."

Yeah...if you call retiring in the lap of luxury in Dubai, with millions of dollars stolen from your own country, "exile"!   ;D

Sounds to me that she exiled Pakistan!   :::D