Author Topic: Huckabee, Ed Rollins and Hezbollah  (Read 4307 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Huckabee, Ed Rollins and Hezbollah
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 05:01:59 PM »
Well...there's goes the entire shooting match!

Republican honcho Grover Norquist & Huckabee's Campaign Manager kowtowing to Hezbollah!

That leaves a NY City drag-queen ultra liberal in the pocket of UAE & Dubai who supports sale of critical American infrastructure to Islamists overseas.

A Wall Street banker Mormon ultra liberal who was Governor of Massachusetts and also supports sale of critical American infrastructure to Islamists overseas.

And a couple of boring non-electables who obviously can't lead, because they obviously have no following.

All the above opposing Hillary Clinton who is ultra liberal and in the pocket of Saudi Arabia and Communist China.

Quite an interesting post, rationalthought110!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 12:05:35 PM »
Well...there's goes the entire shooting match!

Republican honcho Grover Norquist & Huckabee's Campaign Manager kowtowing to Hezbollah!

That leaves a NY City drag-queen ultra liberal in the pocket of UAE & Dubai who supports sale of critical American infrastructure to Islamists overseas.

A Wall Street banker Mormon ultra liberal who was Governor of Massachusetts and also supports sale of critical American infrastructure to Islamists overseas.

And a couple of boring non-electables who obviously can't lead, because they obviously have no following.

All the above opposing Hillary Clinton who is ultra liberal and in the pocket of Saudi Arabia and Communist China.

Quite an interesting post, rationalthought110!

Well, the shooting match isn't quite over.

There's still Ron Paul. (who was at the same meeting with Rollins and the hezboscum)

Funny you two didn't mention that. ;D

Or have you finally decided to stop supporting and defending Dr. Paulestinian ?

Debbie Schlussel is great. Thanks for bringing this information regarding Rollins and Huckabee to the forum.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 12:20:57 PM »

Well, the shooting match isn't quite over.

There's still Ron Paul. (who was at the same meeting with Rollins and the hezboscum)

Funny you two didn't mention that. ;D

Or have you finally decided to stop supporting and defending Dr. Paulestinian ?

Debbie Schlussel is great. Thanks for bringing this information regarding Rollins and Huckabee to the forum.

"Funny you two didn't mention"   Don't make accusations against me.  It was unintentional and a mistake that I left Paul's name out of that post.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 12:31:41 PM »
You can't blame Huckabee for what Rollins did. Huckabee is still the best on Israel
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 12:46:39 PM »
You can't blame Huckabee for what Rollins did. Huckabee is still the best on Israel

No Huckabee isn't.  Huckabee also has sympathy for the PLO "refugees" while he neglects Jewish refugees who were forced out of the rest of the "Middle East." 

And I'm not a "one-issue" voter.  Either way, I've found a candidate who's better than Huckabee on plenty of issues and has been more consistent than him. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 12:48:44 PM »
Check Rasmussen, I did yesterday if Huckabee was to be nominated it would be a victory for Hillary.  If anyone is to beat her it is Rudy.   Huckabee (43%) Clinton (47%) and Giuliani (45%) Clinton (44%)

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/favorables/election_2008_republican_candidates_running_in_2008_presidential_election

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 12:52:57 PM »
My apologies, RationalThought.

I shouldn't have inferred you support Ron Paul.

Didn't mean to lump you in with the Ron Paul morons.

You're doing a good job advocating for Duncan Hunter, who is a great candidate.

Again, please accept my apology.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2007, 01:04:27 PM »
"Check Rasmussen, I did yesterday if Huckabee was to be nominated it would be a victory for Hillary.  If anyone is to beat her it is Rudy.   Huckabee (43%) Clinton (47%) and Giuliani (45%) Clinton (44%)"

C'mon MasterWolf, the difference between Guiliani at 45% and Huckabee at 43% is negligible and within the realm of statistical error of the poll.

However, I do agree with you that Rudy would stand a better chance of defeating Hillary.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2007, 01:07:22 PM »
It is still December, but still need to be careful about the bandwagon. What is sickening did you see the McPain vs Hillary?  I would rather have Rudy over McPain.  I am not comfortable about Huckabee in next Nov.   Not in a national election, the general public is generally stupid remember that.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2007, 01:08:06 PM »
"Check Rasmussen, I did yesterday if Huckabee was to be nominated it would be a victory for Hillary.  If anyone is to beat her it is Rudy.   Huckabee (43%) Clinton (47%) and Giuliani (45%) Clinton (44%)"

C'mon MasterWolf, the difference between Guiliani at 45% and Huckabee at 43% is negligible and within the realm of statistical error of the poll.

However, I do agree with you that Rudy would stand a better chance of defeating Hillary.

According to that poll, McCain has the highest favorability rating and matches up well with all of the Democrats except for Edwards.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2007, 01:11:18 PM »
My apologies, RationalThought.

I shouldn't have inferred you support Ron Paul.

Didn't mean to lump you in with the Ron Paul morons.

You're doing a good job advocating for Duncan Hunter, who is a great candidate.

Again, please accept my apology.

It's alright. 

MassuhDGoodname has reasons for supporting Ron Paul and is able to do a great job in backing up his position.  Maybe a high percentage of Paul's supporters are lunatics.  However, he isn't one of those lunatics.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2007, 01:13:24 PM »
Check Rasmussen, I did yesterday if Huckabee was to be nominated it would be a victory for Hillary.  If anyone is to beat her it is Rudy.   Huckabee (43%) Clinton (47%) and Giuliani (45%) Clinton (44%)

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/favorables/election_2008_republican_candidates_running_in_2008_presidential_election

I still can't vote for someone who could create a PLO/Fatah Muslim Terrorist State in the Heartland of Biblical Israel
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2007, 01:14:48 PM »

I still can't vote for someone who could create a PLO/Fatah Muslim Terrorist State in the Heartland of Biblical Israel

I never said that the candidate who I support has that position.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2007, 01:16:02 PM »

I never said that the candidate who I support has that position.

I know you support Duncan Hunter. But he won't be the nominee
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2007, 01:22:06 PM »
It is still December, but still need to be careful about the bandwagon. What is sickening did you see the McPain vs Hillary?  I would rather have Rudy over McPain.  I am not comfortable about Huckabee in next Nov.   Not in a national election, the general public is generally stupid remember that.

No, I didn't take a detailed look at the poll, was just reacting to the numbers you posted.

Like you, I think it's wise not to read too much into Huckabee's meteoric ascension to a front runner. This is a marathon, not a 100 yard dash.

I too have my doubts about him and his staying power in a national election.

Let's not forget Howard Dean. Up until his 'victory scream' he was being hailed as the Demoncratic nominee.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2007, 01:24:21 PM »

I know you support Duncan Hunter. But he won't be the nominee

As Joe Farah says, people should stick to their principles during the primaries.  I'm not going to "sell-out" like you have before the primaries have even begun. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 01:26:51 PM »

No, I didn't take a detailed look at the poll, was just reacting to the numbers you posted.

Like you, I think it's wise not to read too much into Huckabee's meteoric ascension to a front runner. This is a marathon, not a 100 yard dash.

I too have my doubts about him and his staying power in a national election.

Let's not forget Howard Dean. Up until his 'victory scream' he was being hailed as the Demoncratic nominee.

And this outburst of support on Huckabee with the media is also suspicious. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 01:45:34 PM »
Huckster is NOT pro-Israel. He SAYS he is now to get the evangelical vote. One year ago, he was saying that we should have sympathy for the Israeli Arabs, who were forced from their homes for no reason.  >:(

He is exactly the kind of individual who would say "Jesus loves the Fagestinians". He is the Republican Jimmy-hat Farter.

Giuliani is not pro-Israel, but at least he doesn't hate Israel either. He would free Jonathan Pollard.

I am voting, of course, for Duncan Hunter, if he hasn't dropped out.

Chaimfan

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2007, 02:27:15 PM »
Huckster is NOT pro-Israel. He SAYS he is now to get the evangelical vote. One year ago, he was saying that we should have sympathy for the Israeli Arabs, who were forced from their homes for no reason.  >:(

He is exactly the kind of individual who would say "Jesus loves the Fagestinians". He is the Republican Jimmy-hat Farter.

Giuliani is not pro-Israel, but at least he doesn't hate Israel either. He would free Jonathan Pollard.

I am voting, of course, for Duncan Hunter, if he hasn't dropped out.

Chaimfan

CF i was watching the Meet the Press wtih Huckabee...he's a weakling...Weaker than GW...and i think just as bad if not worse.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2007, 04:01:14 PM »
The only way I would vote for that schmuck would be if he is the only option besides Hitlery and Barack Osama.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2007, 05:25:55 PM »
Anything besides the evil DemoKKKrats Hitlery and BaracKKK OSSama ;)