Author Topic: the slime pick-off yet another one...  (Read 10025 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: the slime pick-off yet another one...
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2007, 03:03:35 PM »
all of your answers are to be found in "vatican assassins..." i don't have it all memorized but it is all there... also see "rule by secrecy" and "terror conspiracy..." by jim marrs... and also "the grand design exposed" by john daniel... they all prove different areas of the slime new world order agenda...

by the way... jfk was killed for one or more of these 7 reasons...

1) over the bay of pigs fiasco... but not what you think... goal was not to get rid of him so that they could invade cuba later when he promised not to... no... he was removed ahead of his finding out that all along the plan was to leave jesuit-trained and empowered castro alone... and secure his position there for future plans for cuba to help destroy protestant america sometime down the line... and jfk might have gotten wind of this and reversed course and taken their man out as he should have...

2) for his refusal to commit to war in viet nam... he knew this war was a sham... pure genocide and that both sides... north and south were thoroughly corrupt and torturing their own peoples... and besides he rightly pointed out... "if we won't go 90 miles to our south to remove communism from our own hemisphere... why should we go half way around the world to do so in someone else's backyard...?"

3) due to his discovery of the sinister betrayal by the cia of the american people and her true allies... after the bay of pigs he gave orders to splinter the cia into a million different pieces and put them totally under the control of the joint chiefs... this didn't sit well with those who knew the real objectives of the cia and who they have really always been working for... you guessed it... the slime of esav ruling from rome...

4) because he wished to put a stop to red china going nuclear... after his return from dallas... the very next thing on his plate was to order the bombing of the nuclear reactor in china... (can't remember its location off the top of my head)... the slime had and still have big plans for china and not just economically... they plan to rule the world together with them and the eu from 3 distinct spheres of influence or   

Do you think the reasons would be the same for Bobby Kennedy?  Such as he possibly having not wanted to continue the Vietnam War?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 03:06:56 PM by RationalThought110 »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2007, 03:11:59 PM »
RationalThought, you're a good guy but you've got to let go of this belief that the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission control everything.

Yes, they're influential think-tanks comprised of powerful, influential people that would like to formulate policy for the USA. But they do not control everyone and everything.

Now I'm not saying that we shouldn't be concerned about the CFR's agenda, but I am saying that seeing the CFR behind every development isn't too far removed from the insanity displayed by Nik who sees the Vatican behind every assassination etc.

I mean anyone that thinks the Jesuits were behind the Indonesian tsunami is clearly bonkers.

The Indonesian tsunami was obviously a message from Hashem, reminding those filthy mooozie swine to bathe once in a while ! 

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2007, 03:22:17 PM »
There is a conspiracy: Muslim Nazis are OPENLY conspiring to violently conquer the world. And believe me, they want to exterminate the Catholics as much as they want to exterminate the Jews.

true

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2007, 03:27:06 PM »
all of your answers are to be found in "vatican assassins..." i don't have it all memorized but it is all there... also see "rule by secrecy" and "terror conspiracy..." by jim marrs... and also "the grand design exposed" by john daniel... they all prove different areas of the slime new world order agenda...

by the way... jfk was killed for one or more of these 7 reasons...

1) over the bay of pigs fiasco... but not what you think... goal was not to get rid of him so that they could invade cuba later when he promised not to... no... he was removed ahead of his finding out that all along the plan was to leave jesuit-trained and empowered castro alone... and secure his position there for future plans for cuba to help destroy protestant america sometime down the line... and jfk might have gotten wind of this and reversed course and taken their man out as he should have...

2) for his refusal to commit to war in viet nam... he knew this war was a sham... pure genocide and that both sides... north and south were thoroughly corrupt and torturing their own peoples... and besides he rightly pointed out... "if we won't go 90 miles to our south to remove communism from our own hemisphere... why should we go half way around the world to do so in someone else's backyard...?"

3) due to his discovery of the sinister betrayal by the cia of the american people and her true allies... after the bay of pigs he gave orders to splinter the cia into a million different pieces and put them totally under the control of the joint chiefs... this didn't sit well with those who knew the real objectives of the cia and who they have really always been working for... you guessed it... the slime of esav ruling from rome...

4) because he wished to put a stop to red china going nuclear... after his return from dallas... the very next thing on his plate was to order the bombing of the nuclear reactor in china... (can't remember its location off the top of my head)... the slime had and still have big plans for china and not just economically... they plan to rule the world together with them and the eu from 3 distinct spheres of influence or   
I'm not going to buy that hideous book. You make these claims so you back them up. Nothing you have said amounts to anything close to evidence of Vatican involvement. Just ideas and assumptions, and very wrong ones, about how the Vatican could have benefited from the first Catholic President in American history being shot.

1. Castro is an atheist and totally repressed the Catholic Church in Cuba.
2. Kennedy began the war in Vietnam.
3. Kennedy also blamed the Joint Chief of Staffs for the failed invasion. He said that after the failed Bay of Pigs years before he was killed and he never made any attempt to actually do that. And you assume the CIA has some sort of Catholic agenda.
4. Having a brutal atheist communist regime with nuclear weapons does nothing to help the Vatican. The Chinese government DESPISE religion in general and the Vatican in particular.

Why don't you share how Cardinal Egan, Fordham, and the Father General pulled off the Tsunami?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 03:32:01 PM by dhimmi_pride »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2007, 03:27:47 PM »
RationalThought, you're a good guy but you've got to let go of this belief that the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission control everything.

Yes, they're influential think-tanks comprised of powerful, influential people that would like to formulate policy for the USA. But they do not control everyone and everything.

Now I'm not saying that we shouldn't be concerned about the CFR's agenda, but I am saying that seeing the CFR behind every development isn't too far removed from the insanity displayed by Nik who sees the Vatican behind every assassination etc.

I mean anyone that thinks the Jesuits were behind the Indonesian tsunami is clearly bonkers.

The Indonesian tsunami was obviously a message from Hashem, reminding those filthy mooozie swine to bathe once in a while ! 

Why is it that every member of the State Department is a member of one of those organizations and most (if not all) cabinet members are always members of one of them?

You don't see papers written by the Heritage Foundation, for example, being frequently adopted as policies.  Yet, The Council on Foreign Relations just happens dominate all other Think Tanks and has the influence that any time it wants, it could have one of it's "research papers" adopted as a policy.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2007, 03:31:25 PM »

Also, then why is there a section of this forum about "The New World Order Crisis."

Read through some of the threads.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=12883.0

No, I wouldn't say those organizations caused a tsunami.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2007, 03:38:38 PM »
RationalThought, here's something for you to think about over Shabat.

What are you going to do when you find out Duncan Hunter had a college professor that was on the CFR ?

Or that he's had meetings with CFR members ?

Because I can almost guarantee you that it's happened.

Are you going to assume Hunter is a CFR stooge ?

I'm telling you man, let the CFR obsession go.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2007, 03:40:59 PM »
May I remind you all once again that we are not supposed to be insulting each other here.  Our enemies are the fanatical moose-limbs, along with their enablers on the Left.  This is not the place to go bashing the Catholic Church.  We have wonderful Catholic members.  And I don't want them to be uncomfortable. 

This thread is being locked. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2007, 07:49:30 PM »
Rationalthought110:  "...reasons would be the same for Bobby Kennedy?  Such as he possibly having not wanted to continue the Vietnam War?..."

The same type scenario played itself out in ancient Rome, when two Patrician brothers attempting reform were both assassinated by the powers that be.

Nothing new under the Sun.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2007, 08:03:46 PM »
Re:  "...how the Vatican could have benefited..."

It must always be remembered that The Vatican is a recognized Government City State which has diplomatic relations with other nations around the world.

It is not simply a place where there is a Catholic Church.

Through history it has acted in its own interests like a government.

There have been numerous involvements of the Vatican in worldwide politics, beginning with The Holy Roman Empire, when The Pope was the sole and unquestioned political as well as religious authority over all of Europe.

I am not stating anything other than the facts.

There is a very big difference today between the Catholic religion and its followers, and the official diplomatic interests of Vatican City, and the two should not be confused as being identical to each other.

Oh...and by the way, the Indonesians and other Muslims believe that "America and 'The Zionists' " caused the tsunami, which is completely absurd, because everybody knows that Mexico is responsible for it.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2007, 08:42:57 PM »

It must always be remembered that The Vatican is a recognized Government City State which has diplomatic relations with other nations around the world.

There have been numerous involvements of the Vatican in worldwide politics, beginning with The Holy Roman Empire, when The Pope was the sole and unquestioned political as well as religious authority over all of Europe.

There is a very big difference today between the Catholic religion and its followers, and the official diplomatic interests of Vatican City, and the two should not be confused as being identical to each other.

Oh...and by the way, the Indonesians and other Muslims believe that "America and 'The Zionists' " caused the tsunami, which is completely absurd, because everybody knows that Mexico is responsible for it.

yup. I as a Catholic can testify that.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2007, 09:11:10 PM »

The reason the Vatican has the status as an independent government is so it will not be viewed by Catholics and others as acting on the behalf of Italy in world affairs and also so the Pope will have the freedom to act solely out of his own conscious free from the pressures of having any other authority being over him. The Vatican today is only a few hundred acres big and has 800 people living in it nearly all of whom are priest and does not act as a government in any way except sending Papal ambassadors. The Vatican acts out the interest of Catholics and the Church not as a government. The Vatican today nothing like the old Papal States when Popes controlled huge portions of Italy and were the true heads of a State. Or when they bestowed legitimacy to Kings and so forth...quite a lot has changed since the year 800 and the times of Charlemagne. And even then describing Popes as being the sole political and religious authority is still a vast oversimplification.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2007, 01:59:02 AM »
there are those who report as to powerful sonic power machines that the american military have... it is possible that they create underground or underwater earthquakes and therefore it is possible for tsunamis to be manufactured... i wouldn't put anything past the slime and their genocidal thirst... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2007, 02:04:49 AM »
the slime run the world running it from control of all sides... left, right and center...

as far as the pope not being all-powerful anymore that is true... he is a puppet just like the u.s. pres. and u.k. pm... the slime run the world from the english throne and surrogate groups like the bilderbergs and cfr and knights of malta and columbus...etc. and from the office of the jesuit general in rome who is known... as "the black pope" since he wears all black robes where as the real pope wears all white...

when they got that turkish muslim to try and whack the last pope... that was the doing of the jesuit general whose power john paul was trying to curb or eliminate... and i still insist that this present pope should have taken the name george ringo...

all kidding aside these are very dangerous efing men and they play for keeps... anyone who dismisses there clout does so at their own peril or they do so because they are in league with them and wish them to be triumphant and control the world forever... and therefore wish to discount our warnings so as to disarm us from our vigilant guard against them which should be for us our all-consuming objective and single-minded occupation...

esav is rome and rome is the vatican ever since the fall of the ceasars and with them the entire roman empire... they just pretended to have all gotten religion right before the fall... they are just as lethal and just as pagan as they ever were beforehand... we are in golut... and this exile is known as golut edom... edom is esav and esav is rome... plain and simple... just like the prophet told us in jeremiah that Hashem used babylon as His rod to strike us with in destroying the first temple... so too during the second destruction... 1 single entity served as His punishing tool and this one was and still is rome until this very day... as i posted last week... it was rome thru spain which thwarted our attempt to repurchase eretz yisroel in the 1490's and it was rome thru the nazis who wiped us all out during the holocaust to prevent eastern-european torah jews from doing the same thing from the early 1900's onward... and they are the same slime trying to wrest jerusalem and har habayit out of our hands this very moment in history and behind all the world's drive to see israel weaken herself beyond all hopes for survival by relenting and allowing a palestinian-death state to invade our very heartland...   

and by the way... rome is just an extention of babylon as they are the ones who have kept nimrod's founding-rebellion going since their arrival on the stage of world-conquering empires and civilizations... their cultural foundation was the continuation of this death-cult and so essentially the prophet is telling us that in different guises and in different forms... (kingdoms, churches, isms, et al) the babylonian paradigm has held up and works for all of history to represent our mortal enemy to us and to serve G-d's design to be our whipping post and do us in whenever we fail or refuse to fulfill the Divine will...

this is pure, unadulterated torah truth... emet l'amita... nik. out...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 02:46:39 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2007, 07:49:59 AM »
crusades, inquisition, now they play nice guys

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2007, 12:12:07 PM »
right jerry... exactly right... they pretend to be sorry and repent their past murder of our people but it's really all a ploy to sucker us into lowering our guard so that next holocaust they can finish us off for good... G-d forbid...

but you hit the nail right on the head... that is everything i've been trying to say here for months... esav hates us and is never going to change his spots... and since they are not really christian... they can claim to profess their sorrow and remorse for what christianity did to us jews... and not mean it... not be speaking about themselves...

because in fact they are nimrodian-pagans and have not and never will retract their tenets of burning all heretics in "fires of the faith" as i wrtote they secretly still do underneath the vatican structures in rome... ad hayom hazeh...

another great example of this kind of doublespeak is that in the 60's they changed the "office of the inquisition" to "the sacred congregation of the holy office" which the current pope headed for years before assuming the popeship... the new title doesn't say anything about ending the scourge on mankind perpetrated by the insanely hate-mongering and murderous inquisition... in fact the new title doesn't really say anything at all about what it is... so it is easy to be suspicious of their real intentions and conclude therefore that they never meant to alter a single, solitary thing at all... absolutely nothing whatsoever...

and thus since it was just more of the same from these slime back then... so now too when they pretend to have suddenly awoken to the notion of becoming our best buds and of claiming that they are "soooo very sorry" for what they have done to us over the course of the past 2000 years... why should we believe them...?

ah... but we do... american and israeli dati rabbis are falling all over themselves to run to rome... kiss his efing ring and beg him for mullah for all of their little pet projects... sick i tell you... just diseased to the max... i've even heard one of these rabbis try and justify his and their actions by re-interpreting chazal that "esav soneh et yaakov... halacha hi..." does not mean forever... but just until right before moshiach arrives... that esav will do tshuvah... and he shoved this fraudulent pshat into a couple of a pasukim... and voila!!! a new way of reading chumash... again just twisted... man is this sad to witness... and the slime just eat this all up... their little ruse is working... just throw a couple of dollars the jews' way and give them a little hug and they (we) will never know what hits them (us) when the slime decide to finally lower the boom with yet another holocaust... lo alenu... nik. out...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 12:30:03 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2007, 12:36:35 PM »
Benazir Bhutto was an evil Muslim politician. She hated Israel and the West as much as Musharraf does. I do not think she was a martyr or victim in any sense.

That being said, I think Musharraf offed her, plain and simple. No grand conspiracy involving the pope or whoever.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2007, 12:41:34 PM »
Nik, this is insane. Your idea of blaming the Catholic Church for everything is as nuts as when the Nazis blame Jews for everything. You need mental help dude, and pronto.

Yes, the Roman Catholic Church does do a lot of wrong in this world (like promoting open borders and pressuring Israel to commit suicide), but they do this openly. There is no conspiracy, and this belief that the papacy secretly runs the world is sheer lunacy.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2007, 12:46:28 PM »
I agree with Chaimfan. 

So far, Nik you haven't supplied any proof of your wild accusations.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2007, 12:56:28 PM »
I can belive that there's dirt in modern Vatican: the P-2 lodge, The bank Ambrosiano and death of John Paul I affairs or conection to CIA and Cosa Nostra since WWII and with nazis during the war are well known but they're iluminati and secret societes everyhere including Washington, London, Brussels and Tel-Aviv. I don't think there's the one Headquarters of global conspiracy, rather the network of groups who compete with one another sharing only secrecy as modus operandi, gnostic roots and luciferian inspiration. Nothing make good friends from ancient enemies like powerfull and vicius common foe at gates, so maybe this rabis who came into dialog with RCC and Holy See to forge alience against secularists and islam have right idea.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2007, 02:20:46 PM »
whether she was filthy is irrelevant... she represented a threat to the slime and so they had her taken out... pashut...

and to be clear... a slime smear campaign in the media is most definitely underway to try and assuage the fluid situation and "soften" the blow... so i don't believe a word of it... typical slime m.o.

nik. out...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 06:56:39 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2007, 03:20:54 PM »
the question was just asked me on my private message site... am i saying that the catholic church uses christianity as a means of entrapment to hold sway over millions of people throughout history...?

my answer to him was and is that this exactly what i am saying... this is exactly what i have discovered in my research... and i have posted this in my writings here before many times...

rome may have conquered the world... eretz yisroel included but they were about to lose the war... the war for the hearts and minds of the masses of humanity that they ruled over... the despised and banned judaism was sweeping europe and also the hebrew-christian spin-off of the new christianity... both with the one G-d... monotheistic doctrine of abraham...

now the romans brutally crushed even their own homegrown citzenry in italy... all the more so those they vanquished and conquered worldwide... so they all were yearning for a way out of their misery and were thus turning to G-d... pagan rome... nimrodian rome... saw the writing on the wall with this development and so they decided two things... to pretend to shut down and wipe out all pagan cults... and to adopt christianity as the new state religion...

now really these two moves were one and the same thing... first it put a stop to the much hated judaism sweeping the empire and second it accomplished the goal of keeping the vast majority of if not all of their subjects in line... physically and spiritually... these are still the stated goals of the slime to this very day... control over all of humanity both enslaving their bodies and their souls...

and as they took on "christianity" and made of show of putting down all other pagan cults... the more christianity grew into the power over the empire the more pagan rites, rituals, symbols and sacraments it absorbed into its midst... altering true monotheistic christianity beyond recognition... they distorted it to such an extent that they began to persecute the very bearers of the religion that they were purportedly supposed to be in the throes of accepting and espousing... this is where all the other movements to include other gospels were suppressed... the history of which i have learned from books like "2 babylons" by alexander hislop and from the 2 work set by baigent, leigh and, lincoln... "holy blood... holy grail..." and "the messianic legacy" which led to two other books... these by dan brown... "angels and demons" and "the da vinci code..."  which led to the movie by the same name... and i'm telling you all now... when dan brown's next installment comes out... "solomon's key" you guys just have to read it... it's going to reveal the sinister doings of masonry in american history and is going to confirm everything i've been telling you about the catholic conspiracy to destroy and then co-opt protestant america... and how it started back with the french/indian war of 1757... which you see recorded and documented in book and the movie... "last of the mohicans..." but also culled from "vatican assassins" and from "the grand design exposed" which i have repeatedly been citing here... and i'll post what i have so far... just part one... after this thread is through...

but the point to all the above is that... rome feigned to take on christianity as a ruse to quell the monotheistic movements in their midst and hid within the form of christianity that they claimed to adopt all of the legacy of the babylonian/egyptian mystery cult which was invented by nimrod... and they have secretly continued this pagan idolotry in this format for over 1600 years now... jesus took the place of jupiter and the sun-god cult... mary stands for "the queen of heaven" heresy the tenach warns us of by name (which includes canaanite manifestations of it as in astarte, ashera trees...etc.)... and of course secretly they worship satan... which is the moloch or fire god cult...

all of this is just fact... and i'm truly sorry to have to reveal it to those of you here who are catholic... but the truth is the truth and it demands to be told and heard... and it's time... long past time that this truth be told... truth will out... it will always out... as i wrote once in a poem...

"T is for truth... the one and only truth which cannot be kept from G-d nor the pious man or woman for long... for truth speaks louder and endures far longer than word or gun... nik. out...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 03:44:10 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2007, 03:59:49 PM »
I agree with Chaimfan. 

So far, Nik you haven't supplied any proof of your wild accusations.

Agreed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2007, 04:20:25 PM »
Nik, you write like someone who is on a lot of drugs. I can't believe you really take all of this seriously.

Chaim is right. Your conspiracy nonsense is working to distract people from the Muslim threat. Your theories about Catholicism ruling the world just distracts everyone from opening their eyes to the coming Islamic genocide.

Plus, you are really angering the Catholic members of our forum.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2007, 04:37:11 PM »
a 3-part essay series proving my point is forthcoming in this spot soon... it proves nazi/egyptian/mufti collusion in creating the plo... connecting the nazis to the vatican is easy... "vatican assassins" or "the secret war against the jews..." and "the unholy trinity..." both by john loftus and mark aarons... should do just fine... but i will continue to search in my research notes and references for a more explicit citing...   stay tuned... nik.

Understanding Annapolis
An HIR Series

Historical and Investigative Research - 23 November 2007
by Francisco Gil-White
http://www.hirhome.com/israel/annapolis_1.htm

1  |  2  |  3

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
1   What you don't know could cost you

What is the Israeli government doing?

Merriam Webster defines “aphorism” as: “a terse formulation of a truth.” We like them. Entire collections of aphorisms are published and enjoyed, and they are passed down generation after generation. When we see something that applies we whip them out and ‘fit’ the phenomenon to its aphoristic ‘frame’: a satisfying round hole for an equally round peg.

A famous aphorism, coined by philosopher Jorge Santayana, goes like this: “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” Terse and true. Here’s another famous one, apparently from Albert Einstein: “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Terse and true. The two aphorisms are not identical, but they do have a certain flavor in common.

Can we find phenomena in the Arab-Israeli conflict that we can fit these aphorisms to?

The following is from an article by Hillel Fendel, writing in Israel National News, a news service editorially opposed to the ongoing extension of the Oslo Process, which process will soon give Judea and Samaria (and perhaps part of Jerusalem), cleansed of its Jews, to PLO/Fatah. It is worth reading carefully.

[Israel National News quote begins here:]

“[Israeli] Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni, speaking before Foreign Ministers of the European Union and others, says that Israel is so anxious for peace that it is willing to enter into negotiations at an inopportune time and with a partner who can’t deliver.

‘We have proven in the past,’ Livni told the participants at a conference in Lisbon, including the foreign ministers of Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, and Libya, ‘that we extend our hand in peace. We have proven this in negotiations, and in the [Gaza] Disengagement -- which we did not have to do -- as well as in the negotiations today. The PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority is divided, Gaza is ruled by terrorism, and we could have waited until the first stage of the Road Map [i.e., an end to terrorism - ed.] is implemented.’

Livni also boasted that ‘we have removed settlements. I myself made a decision [as part of the Sharon government - ed.] to uproot thousands of people from their homes [in Gush Katif and northern Shomron]. Not one Israeli soldier is stationed today in Gaza, yet Israel is attacked daily.’

‘People are justifiably presenting major question marks,’ Livni said, listing the questions without answering them: ‘Is this the right time for talks, when our nursery children are under fire from Gaza? Is it the right time to talk when the other side is so weak and ineffectual?’

After having admitted that the talks would take place despite the lack of fulfillment of the PA pledge to stop terrorism, she said, ‘This dialogue is taking place with the understanding that implementation of any agreement will be contingent on our security needs… The way to the establishment of a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state is dependent upon our ability to transmit the key of self-rule to a responsible element that will be able to control things and promise that there will not be a terrorist state alongside us.’ ”[1]

[Israel National News quote ends here]

Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni explains that the Israeli government made the decision to give land to the Arab enemies of Israel, in exchange, supposedly, for the reward of ‘peace,’ even though these enemies at the time were sponsoring ongoing terrorist violence against the Israeli Jews. She also explains the consequences of having done that, citing -- among many possible examples -- the dramatic case of the Gaza Disengagement: “Not one Israeli soldier is stationed today in Gaza, yet Israel is attacked daily.” She explains that this was her own policy: “I myself made a decision to uproot thousands of people [Jews] from their homes.” And she recognizes that those who question the wisdom of her policies have a point: “People are justifiably presenting major question marks.” Then she adds her own question mark: “Is this the right time for talks, when our nursery children are under fire from Gaza?” Her answer, clearly, is yes. Livni is pushing to remove many more Jews, living on land that is much more symbolic to Jewish heritage, and a great deal more militarily strategic than Gaza. Why? Because “this dialogue,” she explains, “is taking place with the understanding that implementation of any agreement will be contingent on our security needs.” But that, of course, was also the supposed understanding in previous agreements, and the result was more anti-Jewish terror, as she herself concedes.

Livni herself reviews relevant past events: she remembers the past. So if she is about to repeat history the problem is not amnesia. The first aphorism does not apply.

How about the second aphorism? Is Livni insane? I have noticed how tempting this hypothesis has become for many Jewish patriots. And I confess that it has a certain appeal. But I am skeptical that people in power will be less able to reason than the average person. After all, they are in power, and the average person isn’t. So before jumping to adopt the insanity/stupidity hypothesis, let us be explicit about what it requires: that Livni is doing the same thing again -- giving strategic land to the enemies of the Jews -- because, this time, she expects to get a different result: peace.

Now suppose for the sake of argument that Livni is not insane. What would this require? That Livni is doing the same thing again because she expects to get the same result again, not a different one. This would be the alternative hypothesis.

Is the alternative hypothesis reasonable?

Well, let us consider a few things. Last time around Livni gave strategic land of the Jewish State to people who say out loud they wish to murder Jews, and the Israeli people did not stop her. Why? Because:

1) incredibly, a good many Israelis were “so anxious for peace,” as Livni says, that they twisted and bent their minds until they agreed that giving strategic land to the enemy was the way to protect Israel; and so,

2) an insufficient number of Israelis were opposed; and further,

3) of those opposed, an insufficient number took to the streets; which then,

4) made it possible for Livni and her clique effectively to use the repressive powers of the Israeli State against those who did protest.

The alternative hypothesis says that Livni is thinking she can get away with this again. She thinks that, once again, she can give strategic land (and much more of it) to the enemy because, once again, the Israeli Jews will not stop her. She is expecting the same behavior to produce the same result that it produced before. The Israeli government has indeed given power to the enemies of the Jews inside the Jewish state many times before, and the Israeli Jews, at every single juncture, have indeed not managed to stop this. If Livni thinks she can do again what has been done many times by Israeli leaders before, this is the opposite of insanity: it is the definition of rational behavior.

So we have two hypotheses. The first, where Livni’s behavior is interpreted as insanity/stupidity, is tempting because many find it difficult to imagine that the foreign minister of Israel wishes to harm the security of Israel. But this possibility -- it is called ‘treason,’ by the way -- should be put on the table, because one must consider that perhaps Livni, who after all is in power, is neither stupid nor insane. This is the alternative hypothesis.

How to decide between the two hypotheses? Is it possible?

I think it is. Suppose there was information so explosive that, if wielded by the Israeli government in a massive state-sponsored campaign to inform every Israeli, Diaspora Jew, and Westerner, this information would immediately put an end to the Oslo Process that now threatens to destroy Israel. Suppose that this information would make it politically easy -- incredibly easy -- not only to cease giving any more land to PLO/Fatah, but also to expel the entire PLO/Fatah organization from Israel and the disputed territories. And suppose this information would guarantee widespread support from the Western citizenries for such efforts. Suppose, finally, that Livni had been hiding this information from Israelis and Westerners. What would we have to conclude, in these circumstances? That Livni is stupid and/or insane? No. When people who are supposed to defend you deliberately hide certain facts which they know and which you need to defend yourself, they are being neither stupid nor insane. They are being cunning.

Now, information with all of the above properties does indeed exist. The PLO/PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority is essentially Al Fatah, Mahmoud Abbas’s organization, and Al Fatah was created by Hajj Amin al Husseini.

What makes this so explosive? The following.

Hajj Amin al Husseini was Mufti of Jerusalem before WWII, and from that position organized several massive terrorist attacks against the Jews of British Mandate Eretz Yisrael and against any Arabs who disagreed with his racist policy. The last one, from 1936 to 1939, was organized with weapons supplied by Adolf Hitler. After going to Iraq and organizing a pogrom against the Jews of Baghdad, Husseini moved to Berlin and met with Hitler on 28 November 1941. According to the postwar testimony of top Nazi Dieter Wisliceny, presented at Nuremberg and then also at Adolf Eichmann’s trial in Jerusalem, Husseini convinced the Nazis that no European Jew should be allowed to live (until the fall of 1941, according to the widespread agreement of WWII historians, the Nazis were thinking of expelling most of the European Jews to Eretz Yisrael). Wisliceny also testified that Husseini subsequently became the top co-architect of the implementation of the Final Solution, together with Adolf Eichmann, with whom he became close friends. Wisliceny was in a position to know, because he was one of Eichmann’s top lieutenants. And the Wannsee conference -- at which historians agree that the Nazis decided to exterminate the entire European Jewish population -- did indeed happen less than two months after Husseini met with Hitler. After Wansee, Jews began dying in massive numbers, at accelerating speed, in concentration camps. The war at an end, Husseini escaped justice and took refuge in Cairo, where Nazi colleagues of his led by Otto Skorzeny, Hitler’s great expert in operations inside enemy territory, also arrived in the 1950s to train Gamal Abdel Nasser’s security and intelligence services. Under Husseini’s watchful eye, these Nazis trained Yasser Arafat, Mahmoud Abbas (a.k.a. Abu Mazen), and other adolescent protégés of Husseini who together became Al Fatah.[2]

If you have never heard the above that is because the Israeli government has never held a press conference to explain that Mahmoud Abbas was trained by history’s greatest butcher of Jews, Hajj Amin al Husseini, to continue the extermination that Husseini had so ecstatically directed for the German Nazis. And yet, if the Israeli government were to use the considerable resources of the Israeli State to inform Israelis and Westerners of this, the Oslo Process that threatens Israel could be brought to a sudden halt, with widespread support from Westerners. If they had done this in the late 1980s, it would never have gotten off the ground. Why? Because almost everybody understands that it is politically ungrammatical to give a strategic piece of the Jewish State to a direct trainee of the man who masterminded the German Nazi Final Solution.

Is Livni unaware of the above information?

Well, consider the following. It took me two weeks to document this with publicly available materials, and I do not have the resources of a famed intelligence service that supposedly spends millions of shekels a year investigating the terrorist enemies of Israel. So it is reasonable to suppose that the Israeli government knew the above facts about PLO/Fatah long before I did. But even if one wishes to suppose that it didn’t, I published my first article about this on Israel National News in May 2003.[3] The Israeli government watches Israel National News very closely -- so closely, in fact, that when its radio component became popular for its opposition to the Oslo process in its early stages, the Israeli government shut it down.[3a] Moreover, my article in Israel National News created a bit of a stir, because a pro-Oslo political scientist at the University of Pennsylvania, Ian Lustick, got me fired from that university for having published that very article in Israel National News. This produced 1) a bit of a revolt among Penn students, 2) an article in the Philadelphia Inquirer, 3) an interview with FOX-NEWS, and 4) coverage in Israel National News.[4] The Israeli government definitely knows that PLO/Fatah is an extension of the German Nazi Final Solution.

Why do ordinary Israelis -- and Diaspora Jews, for that matter -- tolerate their ‘leaders’? Because Jorge Santayana’s aphorism does apply to them. Most Israelis and Diaspora Jews cannot remember their history, and they will soon be condemned to repeat it. True, the expression “Never Again!” pours easily from their lips, but in fact most Jews are quite ignorant on many important matters relating to the Shoah (‘Holocaust’), and thus ill-equipped to guarantee that the cry “Never Again!” will be honored as a historical outcome. They may grow up hearing a lot about Shoah, a subject they will certainly be exposed to in school, but whitewashed from their educational experience is the important matter of what Jewish leaders of that time -- who naturally had an obligation to defend their persecuted brethren in Europe -- did in the prelude to, and during, WWII. I have found that very few Jews know the work of the handful of Jewish historians who, in the 1990s, began documenting in great detail what Jewish leaders did in the context of the Nazi onslaught. Neither do many Jews know about the German Nazi roots of the PLO and its commitment to see through the Final Solution. So the same trick is about to be played on them, yet again.

Unless, of course, Israelis, Diaspora Jews, and well-meaning Westerners can be quickly educated so they may raise their voices in time.

Below is the address to a website that has been created to educate the public about the Nazi roots of Israel’s enemies, and to explain why and how they are simultaneously enemies of the Western world, thus making it in the interest of every Westerner to defend Israel. The same website gives Israeli citizens an opportunity to express that they have no confidence in the present government, and that no action this government undertakes will be acceptable, other than its resignation. In addition, there is a companion document that citizens of any country can sign to show their solidarity with Israeli patriots, who are on the frontline of the defense of the West. This effort is open-ended and will not cease until the Israeli government does resign:
www.strongisrael.org

To see a comparison of the behavior of Jewish leaders in the first half of the 20th c. up to and during the Nazi attack, with the behavior of Israeli leaders since the World War and in the present crisis, consult the articles in the following series:

-- The Crisis of 1933. Jewish leaders sabotaged a worldwide anti-nazi boycott that exploded when Hitler came to power.
http://www.hirhome.com/israel/leaders0.htm

-- How the mainstream Jewish leadership failed the Jews in WWII.
http://www.hirhome.com/israel/leaders1.htm

-- How mainstream Diaspora Jewish leaders are failing the Jewish people today.
http://www.hirhome.com/israel/leaders2.htm

-- What is the problem with the current Israeli ruling elite? Is it stupidity? Or is it something else?
http://www.hirhome.com/israel/leaders3.htm

-- The responsibility of the mainstream (Labor Zionist) Israeli leaders during the Shoah ('Holocaust')
http://www.hirhome.com/israel/leaders4.htm

This generation has a rare opportunity. It is this: to show that the WWII Nazi attack against the Jews in the mid-twentieth century taught us something: that when we defend the Jews we are defending the political health of the entire West, and therefore the liberties and lives of all Westerners. For ordinary Westerners, the defense of the Jews is self defense; antisemitism is suicide. It should be obvious, because WWII gave an eloquent demonstration in millions upon millions of non-Jewish lives lost -- and all because we didn’t oppose antisemitism. Can we no longer remember this?

I will end with an aphorism of my own coinage that translates Santayana’s into a positive expression: We are always creating history. Only those who become aware of this have a chance, actively and consciously, to shape the future.

The next piece in this series is:

“The Arab League, then and forever: What is the Arab League hoping to achieve in Annapolis?”; Historical and Investigative Research; 30 April 2006; by Francisco Gil-White
http://www.hirhome.com/israel/annapolis_2.htm

Footnotes and Further Reading

[1] FM Livni: "We Uprooted Thousands, Yet Rockets are Still Coming"; Israel National News; 10 Kislev 5768, November 20, '07; by Hillel Fendel
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/124161

[2] Everything in the paragraph is documented in detail in the following two pieces:

“HOW DID THE ‘PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi MOVEMENT’ EMERGE? The British sponsored it. Then the German Nazis, and the US.”; Historical and Investigative Research; 13 June 2006; by Francisco Gil-White.
http://www.hirhome.com/israel/pal_mov4.htm

and

“PLO/Fatah's Nazi training was CIA-sponsored”; Historical and Investigative Research; 22 July 2007; by Francisco Gil-White.
http://www.hirhome.com/israel/cia-fatah.htm

[3] “Whitewashing then PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Leadership, Part II”; Israel National News; 10 Kislev 5768, November 20, '07; by Francisco Gil-White.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/2405

[3a] "On the importance of Israel National Radio (Arutz Sheva)"; Historical and Investigative Research; 30 June 2006; by Francisco Gil-White.
http://www.hirhome.com/israel/inr_interview.htm

[4] http://www.hirhome.com/bio.htm

« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 06:54:51 PM by nikmatdam »