Author Topic: gandhi and the jews...  (Read 6081 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: gandhi and the jews...
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2007, 07:18:59 PM »
and its now on the verge of being folded back into the church of rome in 100 different ways... the royals have been betraying their oath to uphold the independence of protestant england with every breath they breathe for the last 60 plus years... in fact i read just yesterday an article speaking of blair's wish to convert to catholicism openly before he stepped down from his primership... he was talked out of it by a roman prelate... because it would expose the slime for their sinister, insidious, serpentine jesuit undermining operations within the realm and shock people out of their lethergy... so he's set to do it now privately if he hasn't already done so after having left office now... typical slime m.o. keeping their hand invisible not tip their hand too soon in their nwo/owg agenda... the longer it stays hidden in the shadows the more certain it will be too late for anyone to defeat them and prevent them from achieving their evil designs when they do step into the open and at last make their hand visible to the light of day... something they have been yearning to do for almost 500 years now... nik. out...

England was Catholic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VIII_of_England
Henry VIII changed the Church into the Anglican Church. But in 1521 he still defended Catholicism against Luther.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2007, 07:33:13 PM »
so...? we know that already... n.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline VIVA KAHANE

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2007, 08:05:10 PM »
[censored] Gandhi.  While he was in South Africa, probably the only allies he had were the Joberg Jews like the schvatze kissing Jews Goodman and Schwerner.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2007, 08:14:27 PM »
and ambi... as we speak it's now on the verge of being folded back into the church of rome in 100 different ways... the royals have been betraying their oath to uphold the independence of protestant england with every breath they have taken for the last 60 plus years... in fact i read just yesterday an article speaking of blair's wish to convert to catholicism openly before he stepped down from his primership... he was talked out of it by a roman prelate... because it would expose the slime for their sinister, insidious, serpentine jesuit undermining operations within the realm and shock people out of their lethergy... so he's set to do it now privately if he hasn't already done so after having left office now... typical slime m.o. keeping their hand invisible not tip their hand too soon in their nwo/owg agenda... the longer it stays hidden in the shadows the more certain it will be too late for anyone to defeat them and prevent them from achieving their evil designs when they do step into the open and at last make their hand visible to the light of day... something they have been yearning to do for almost 500 years now... nik. out...
Hello my dear friend. I have an idea, were going to be great friends O0 O0\
And yes, what you say about england and protestantism is becoming true. In fact, ALL protestant branches are today under the catholic church...that's why i don't go to church anymore

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2007, 08:33:59 PM »
and ambi... as we speak it's now on the verge of being folded back into the church of rome in 100 different ways... the royals have been betraying their oath to uphold the independence of protestant england with every breath they have taken for the last 60 plus years... in fact i read just yesterday an article speaking of blair's wish to convert to catholicism openly before he stepped down from his primership... he was talked out of it by a roman prelate... because it would expose the slime for their sinister, insidious, serpentine jesuit undermining operations within the realm and shock people out of their lethergy... so he's set to do it now privately if he hasn't already done so after having left office now... typical slime m.o. keeping their hand invisible not tip their hand too soon in their nwo/owg agenda... the longer it stays hidden in the shadows the more certain it will be too late for anyone to defeat them and prevent them from achieving their evil designs when they do step into the open and at last make their hand visible to the light of day... something they have been yearning to do for almost 500 years now... nik. out...
And yes, what you say about england and protestantism is becoming true. In fact, ALL protestant branches are today under the catholic church...that's why i don't go to church anymore

I think the power of the Catholic Church in West-Europe has never been lesser than today.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2007, 08:41:24 PM »
nikmatdam,

1.  Nehru was never the P.M. of Pakistan; that was another individual named Liaquat Ali Khan.

Jinnah was the politician who agitated for a separate Islamic State; he was the first Governor General of Pakistan.

2.  You ask "how can what Britain did in 1948 help them now?"

I am actually shocked to read such a question coming from someone as well read as yourself, but here are your answers:

a)BP British Petroleum and its hunger for ever more Middle Eastern oil.

b)military bases & seaports.

c) customers for advanced weaponry.

Surely you don't think that Tony Blair allied his country with George Bush's Iraq/Afghanistan project and committed the UK's fighting forces just to be a nice guy.

And, it's no secret that the West was lusting to control Afghanistan's Taliban leadership prior to 9/11 for the purposes of laying an oil pipeline running from the Caspian area which would bypass Iran & Russia.

Nations always act in their own interests; even when they're able to convince others that they are not.

Great Britain achieved its Empire by "divide and conquer"; it left the remains of its Empire "divided" to enable the UK to always have different opposing agendas with which to "ally" Britain in furthering its influence, power, and business interests.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2007, 09:50:00 PM »
and i say this is not of great britain's doing...? great britain has been corrupted and taken over by the slime... same as america... same as israel... same as all nations... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2007, 10:13:36 PM »

I think the power of the Catholic Church in West-Europe has never been lesser than today.
i don't understand :-[ lol, are you saying that the catholic church is weaker today than ever before?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2007, 10:14:19 PM »

i don't understand :-[ lol, are you saying that the catholic church is weaker today than ever before?
Of course.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2007, 10:40:20 PM »
that's what they want you to believe... keep on believing it and we will all end up either enslaved or turned into bars of soap or lampshades... nik. out...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2007, 10:41:08 PM »
that's what they want you to believe... keep on believing it and we will all end up either enslaved or turned into bars of soap or lampshades... nik. out...

The Catholic in Belgium is nearly dead.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2007, 10:42:48 PM »
I like the term "third-world dark-complexioners"...

I prefer 'mudpeople'.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2007, 10:48:52 PM »

Of course.
i would have to disagree with you on this

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2007, 10:50:24 PM »

Of course.
i would have to disagree with you on this

My point is that in Europe - at least West-Europe -  the churches are all nearly dead. the Catholic Church in most cases will run without priests and monks in 10-15 years.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2007, 10:57:39 PM »
dream on... they aren't going anywhere... maybe they won't need priests any longer... maybe they will be back out of the closet by then spewing forth their nimrodian filth and shoving it down our collective throats by then with a whole new cadre of satanic, slime, cultic-priests... nik. out...l

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2007, 11:23:10 PM »
Imagine you could run the Catholic Church for a generation or so without any West-European cleric/priest/monk.
OK. Just imagine, the political branch runs, there is still a Vatican-state, the Church-buildings are being looked after and paid for by the governments, etc...

This will be the situation in 10-15 years.

The result will be that the South-Americans/Chinese/African/American Catholics would become the most powerful  in this Church.
The Catholic Church would become totally alienated , totally un-European.

Besides : What is a Church, if it doesn't defend itself against Islam/Marxism from within?

It is doomed to perish.

What the result will be for Europe, I can predict as well:

There will be a civil war with non-europeans.

Suddenly the millions of Europeans will go back to the Catholic Church.
In times of war, people suddenly do care about God again....

And then what?

having african bishops , cardinals ,...

that's insane.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2007, 11:59:49 PM »
They are actually VERY common in Belguim, in fact, Belgium is a regional HQ! In the forms of the EU ofcourse.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2007, 12:23:09 AM »
They are actually VERY common in Belguim, in fact, Belgium is a regional HQ! In the forms of the EU ofcourse.

Some historical facts about Belgium:
- Belgium is an artificial buffer-state created by France, UK, Catholics/Liberals.
- The northern part is Flanders/the Southern part is Wallonia.
- Flanders was a prosperous economical region in the middle-ages.
It was semi-independent.
-Spain occupied Flanders after a Protestant revolt.
-Flanders was occupied for 500 years by foreign powers.

After WWII, Belgium, Holland and Luxembourg decided to start an economical union.
This has become the EU.

Belgium/Flanders' capital Brussels is HQ for NATO/EU.

And you say the Catholic Church is running these organisations?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2007, 12:27:00 AM »
yes i am afraid so. I viewed 24 lectures detailing this unfortunate fact.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2007, 12:57:04 AM »
you're all gonna get a good chuckle at my expense... i know... but i don't care... laugh away... but this dying-out scenario is interesting... it has me intrigued... really...? all over europe...? well just confirms the eventual plans the slime have which i have uncovered... they are going to let islam run over the place and destroy vatican city and the pope is going to "survive" the carnage and appear "godlike" and go off and run the world as the savior and nimrod's rep. on earth from har habayit with their newly completed temple built when the mosques up there get destroyed and the jews therefore have to turn over control of jerusalem to the pup... and he rules "forever"... wonder how they're going to pull that one off and have him really become immortal... lo alenu... G-d forfend... nik. out...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2007, 12:59:59 AM »
interesting can you give me some source?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2007, 01:28:23 AM »
interesting can you give me some source?
Ill try and see if i can get you the videos. Besides, if you look at what the catholic church REALLY is...and how they diffuse with current regional situations, things start making sense.

Anyway...let me try and get that for you :)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2007, 01:30:59 AM »
Here we go, the Total Onslaught Series.

Here is the link to #1, HOWEVER, if you want to really understand it all, you need to watch the entire series.

Nik...in(lol), you would really like these videos as well ;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2007, 02:15:31 AM »
Here we go, the Total Onslaught Series.

Here is the link to #1, HOWEVER, if you want to really understand it all, you need to watch the entire series.

Nik...in(lol), you would really like these videos as well ;)
OK . going to download all of them, and watch.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2007, 03:10:42 AM »
then that's their sick plan create a huge crisis to get all the europeans to again look toward the church for protection... something like "there are no atheists in fox-holes..."/ similar to the ploy described in the protocols... where while the world is free and independent of the church they go out and wreak havoc and cause unrest, turmoil and upheaval and never let peace have a chance... then they suddenly come up with the solution and unless the entire world agrees to adopt it nothing else does the trick that people come up with on their own because the slime keeps up the constant pressure by continuosly fanning the flames of hatred and making sure there is always dissention and warfare going on without surcease... and when the world grows weary... and finally caves in and conceeds to the slime their idea for peace (which of course as a part of the solution... gives them total dictatorial power in the process of achieving harmony and tranquility)... and then and then only is their quiet and a cessation of hostilities... and naturally there is because these slime have been the only ones causing the noise all along... and once they accomplish their goal they have no need for violence and bloodshed because now they have a vested interest in keeping the peace because they can then rule forever... this is straight out of the protocols and is exactly what the slime are doing and have been doing all during the past 500 year-long counter-reformation... replete with inquisitions, expulsions, auto-da-fes... and as rav meir used to say... "all manner of holocausts big and small..."/ they are like the spoiled child who has a hissy-fit each time he doesn't get his way... and thus he throws this gigantic tantrum which no one in the household has any rest from until the filthy, efing little brat gets his parents to do whatever the hell he wants... only the stakes have been ever so much higher... infinitely higher and much more costly... simply in toll of human blood alone the number is astronomical... just horrid... off the charts to the tune of a billion people and counting since the middle of the 1500's... and when you add up all of this appalling slaughter and then let it be added to the totals from the thousand years prior to the reformation when the roman empire itself and then the church in its stead reigned supreme and freely mowed human beings down... you begin to understand the enormous magnitude and scope of the misery and havoc this slime has caused in world history... nik. out...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 02:15:47 PM by nikmatdam »