Author Topic: gandhi and the jews...  (Read 6083 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: gandhi and the jews...
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2008, 12:51:55 PM »
and ambi... as we speak it's now on the verge of being folded back into the church of rome in 100 different ways... the royals have been betraying their oath to uphold the independence of protestant england with every breath they have taken for the last 60 plus years... in fact i read just yesterday an article speaking of blair's wish to convert to catholicism openly before he stepped down from his primership... he was talked out of it by a roman prelate... because it would expose the slime for their sinister, insidious, serpentine jesuit undermining operations within the realm and shock people out of their lethergy... so he's set to do it now privately if he hasn't already done so after having left office now... typical slime m.o. keeping their hand invisible not tip their hand too soon in their nwo/owg agenda... the longer it stays hidden in the shadows the more certain it will be too late for anyone to defeat them and prevent them from achieving their evil designs when they do step into the open and at last make their hand visible to the light of day... something they have been yearning to do for almost 500 years now... nik. out...
Hello my dear friend. I have an idea, were going to be great friends O0 O0\
And yes, what you say about england and protestantism is becoming true. In fact, ALL protestant branches are today under the catholic church...that's why i don't go to church anymore
You should become an Orthodox Christian or a Noachide.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2008, 08:31:36 PM »
and ambi... as we speak it's now on the verge of being folded back into the church of rome in 100 different ways... the royals have been betraying their oath to uphold the independence of protestant england with every breath they have taken for the last 60 plus years... in fact i read just yesterday an article speaking of blair's wish to convert to catholicism openly before he stepped down from his primership... he was talked out of it by a roman prelate... because it would expose the slime for their sinister, insidious, serpentine jesuit undermining operations within the realm and shock people out of their lethergy... so he's set to do it now privately if he hasn't already done so after having left office now... typical slime m.o. keeping their hand invisible not tip their hand too soon in their nwo/owg agenda... the longer it stays hidden in the shadows the more certain it will be too late for anyone to defeat them and prevent them from achieving their evil designs when they do step into the open and at last make their hand visible to the light of day... something they have been yearning to do for almost 500 years now... nik. out...
And yes, what you say about england and protestantism is becoming true. In fact, ALL protestant branches are today under the catholic church...that's why i don't go to church anymore
Well, i have thought quite a bit about Messianic Judaism.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2008, 05:05:29 PM »
Well, i have thought quite a bit about Messianic Judaism.
messianic 'Judaism' is a scam by the evangelicals - particularly the baptist filth - to convert Jews away from true Judaism.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2008, 07:59:31 PM »
boy it's all coming fast and furious this time... gandhi hated jews because they resorted to violence to win their independance... he believed in non-violent protest... maybe hate's too strong of a word... how's disliked...? extreme dislike... he saw the jews as the british... fellow white europeans just of a different distraction... and the arabs as brothers-in-arms and in common abuse by the colonial whims of the first world... so he sided with and sympathized with other third-world dark-complexioners...

as to muslim terrorists getting a pass from me... please... don't be ridiculous... go read anything i've written on the subject inside my archive... better yet... go see the doc. film "obsession..." if you haven't already... there you will learn that the ss nazi hordes from poland and the ukraine were trained by the same devices and forces of power as these arab murderers are presently being prepared to kill jews... the same methodology of indoctrinazation is being employed as back then so that illustrates to me that the same slime-nazi powers are behind this cadre of genociders... the same as that of the ss-nazi death machine... in fact the arab one is working better and making these killers even more fanatic than the eastern-european white-filth and trash of the past... and i will continue to sign out as per my predilection to do so...  nik. out...

i will use this thread to continue my explanations... n.

You're probably right.  Just wondering are you Jewish?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2008, 10:25:37 PM »
yes i am jewish... why...? nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."