Author Topic: gandhi and the jews...  (Read 6080 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
gandhi and the jews...
« on: December 29, 2007, 11:46:09 PM »
boy it's all coming fast and furious this time... gandhi hated jews because they resorted to violence to win their independance... he believed in non-violent protest... maybe hate's too strong of a word... how's disliked...? extreme dislike... he saw the jews as the british... fellow white europeans just of a different distraction... and the arabs as brothers-in-arms and in common abuse by the colonial whims of the first world... so he sided with and sympathized with other third-world dark-complexioners...

as to muslim terrorists getting a pass from me... please... don't be ridiculous... go read anything i've written on the subject inside my archive... better yet... go see the doc. film "obsession..." if you haven't already... there you will learn that the ss nazi hordes from poland and the ukraine were trained by the same devices and forces of power as these arab murderers are presently being prepared to kill jews... the same methodology of indoctrinazation is being employed as back then so that illustrates to me that the same slime-nazi powers are behind this cadre of genociders... the same as that of the ss-nazi death machine... in fact the arab one is working better and making these killers even more fanatic than the eastern-european white-filth and trash of the past... and i will continue to sign out as per my predilection to do so...  nik. out...

i will use this thread to continue my explanations... n.

"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
Re: gandhi and the jews...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 01:09:17 AM »
He was against the Torah. He said "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind", showing his "lack of support" of a commandment.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 03:45:02 AM »
Gandhi's close associtate and the first Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru was also a Jew hater.  He said "Zionism is the brain child of imperialism!"
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 04:38:34 AM »
He was against the Torah. He said "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind", showing his "lack of support" of a commandment.

can you explain mare about this point ???What is wrong with what he said maybe he didnt know about commandment
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 04:40:18 AM by ASHISH »

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 04:46:41 AM »
gandhi did many good things for india true that he was a dhimmi but he also fought britishers

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 05:02:22 AM »
 I like the term "third-world dark-complexioners"...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 05:09:59 AM »
Gandhi's close associtate and the first Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru was also a Jew hater.  He said "Zionism is the brain child of imperialism!"

together with Nasser, Tito and other haters of free minds  >:(

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 05:32:02 AM »
I was just pointing it out, thinking it was funny.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 05:43:50 AM »
  >:( Some of the members here really have nazi like mentality as they are using these kinds of words "third-world dark-complexioners" how many times will i have to tell you our colour doesnt determine anything no race is superior
oh boohoo!!!
He wasn't saying anything negative about Indians! Better yet, he said NOTHING about superiority!!!
And I myself stand with gentlegentile, i found it funny and VERY RELEVANT!
How dare you say we are nazi's!!!! Mayby YOU are!-for standing by Ghandi!

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 07:14:24 AM »
Off topic, ASHISH, that's a great photo! I hope the Indians put up a better performance in the second test down here in Aus, the Indians are a great team to watch when they are in form. I don't know why Sehwag isn't in the team, probably to make way for Yuvraj Singh who didn't do much in the first test.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 08:49:47 AM »
  >:( Some of the members here really have nazi like mentality as they are using these kinds of words "third-world dark-complexioners" how many times will i have to tell you our colour doesnt determine anything no race is superior

Is the caste-system in India based on divisions of ethnic groups?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2007, 10:09:56 AM »

Is the caste-system in India based on divisions of ethnic groups?

caste system in india is done in villeges by illetrate people

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2007, 10:16:21 AM »
Off topic, ASHISH, that's a great photo! I hope the Indians put up a better performance in the second test down here in Aus, the Indians are a great team to watch when they are in form. I don't know why Sehwag isn't in the team, probably to make way for Yuvraj Singh who didn't do much in the first test.

Sir right now nobody can beat australia india is supposed to be no2 team and look at how it got thrashed so we can forget england in the ashes.BCCI is also to be blamed for india loss because of internal politics.Australia will continue to dominate this game until its players retire :P
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 10:18:43 AM by ASHISH »

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2007, 10:22:01 AM »
I am sry if i misunderstood that quote because english is not my first language.I shouldnt  have used such strong language.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2007, 10:47:30 AM »
F ghandi.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 11:56:06 AM »
amen... ms... amen... and wasn't nehru the first pm of pakistan...? nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 03:08:28 PM »

can you explain mare about this point ???What is wrong with what he said maybe he didnt know about commandment

The Torah commands, in multipule place, stressing its importance, and eye for and eye, and equal retaliation. Exodus 21:23-25, Leviticus 24:20, and Deuteronomy 19:21 all say that we must take an Eye for an Eye. Ghandi was obviously aware of this, because in the quote he mentions it, "An Eye for an Eye makes the whole word blind". He hated the Torah, and Israel.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 04:01:28 PM »
Ganhdi was a self-hating Hindu.

Agreed. An enemy to the jewish people! >:(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 04:08:25 PM »
The only people Mafagma Gandhi ever supported were Muslims and his (fellow) commies. Did he care when his OWN Hindu brothers were perishing in the hundreds of thousands in a holocaust shortly after the Shoah? No.

This pig should have been made the first Prime Minister of Pakistan. YS"VZ.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2007, 04:25:36 PM »
he misunderstood the phrase as most people jews and gentiles alike do... it really means... "this is what is deserving to happen to the person who puts out and eye..." etc. it absolutely does not mandate tit-for-tat... though G-d does operate His Divine justice system on a measure for measure basis...

it only calls for monetary compensation for the worth of an eye or for any other limb... in fact the gra as only he could... found a remez (a hint) from the words of the pasuk (verse) itself...

"ayin tachat ayin..." ("an eye for an eye")...  now "ayin" ("eye") is spelled ayin... (also the name of one the letters in the alpha-bet)... yud... and then... nun...

"tachat" actually means ~ "underneath something" ~ and not usually as in this reference and context ~ "in place of" ~ (it also means derrier)... but using the "in place of" definition which is indeed the context here... and it does still mean "underneath" as well if the letters of the aleph-bet are arrayed from top to bottom vertically instead of spreading them out horizontally from right to left as usual...

in any event... the gra says here that if you take the letter samech in the aleph-bet which is right after the nun and then take the letter kaf which appears right after the letter yud... together with the letter peh which is right after the ayin... you get a kaf... a samech and a peh... which put together spells "kesef" which means "money" as in renumeration or compensation for damages accrued by violence or accident... there you see a tiny glimpse into the beauty, glory and truth of torah... thanks to one of judaism's greatest minds ever... kain yirbu... amen selah... nik. out...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 04:35:18 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2007, 06:14:53 PM »
I know quite a bit about Gandhi, and in my opinion the posts and threads about him are "attempts at making a mountain out of a molehill".

He began his youth as an attorney in South Africa, and embraced "pacifism" and asceticism as his "weaponry" in ending British Colonial Rule of India.

He was not a Jew-hater; nor did he practice or advocate any hatred of anyone.

He was very much the intellectual; his personal writings and letters amount to one of the most voluminous collections of scholarship ever seen.

He stated that he found Torah and our later writings to be distasteful to his pacifist beliefs due to their being full of accounts of warfare and violence.

He also stated that in the case of the German Nazi persecution of the Jews, that he believed violence had to be used to stop them, that pacifism can not work in the face of barbarism, and that therefore violence against Nazism was justified.

It is not Gandhi's misunderstanding of Torah and the Jewish People which is manifesting itself on the forum, but just the opposite is true.

It is a near total lack of knowledge by forum members regarding the life and times of Mahatma Gandhi that is being made manifest.

To smear Gandhi with a broadstroke brush using a quotation allegedly made by Nehru, a disciple of Gandhi and modern India's first P.M, is also unjustified...did not this alleged quotation speak to truth?...was not the British Empire responsible for "The Balfour Declaration", "The White Paper", and all other fraudulent promises to "The Zionists" and the Arabs both; resulting in planned instability in the Middle East which persists to the present day?

And as well, was it not the British Empire which had colonized the entire Indian subcontinent, and before being forced out by popular resistance (exactly as was done in the Middle East), and was it not the British Empire which created the same instability purposefully by siding with the Muslims to carve out of India TWO Muslim "homelands"?

The British Imperialists' "brainchild" of Zionism should not be taken to mean anything other than Great Britain's double-dealing and manipulations in each and every region of the world which succeeded in rejecting foreign rule in favor of self-determination; thus ensuring long-lasting instability and tension which could be later exploited by the British.

India also established independence in 1948, and as with the case of the Jewish People it meant ejecting British Imperialists who taken complete control over their homeland.

In other words, Pakistan and Bangladesh and PLOland were also the "brainchild" of British Imperialism as we Jews would today agree.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2007, 06:26:56 PM »
i don't think you've noticed... but protestant britain does not run the world anymore... america does... so how does what england left behind in terms of turmoil and disputed territories benefit them now 60 years later... it most assuredly does not... but it does most definitely work to the advantage of the slime... the axis of evil power base of the world run jointly by european aristocratic noblity... the vatican church... and by the american corporate elite... jr. partners in this slime inc. are russia, china and saudi arabia... nik. out... 

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2007, 06:33:51 PM »
i don't think you've noticed... but protestant britain does not run the world anymore... america does... so how does what england left behind in terms of turmoil and disputed territories benefit them now 60 years later... it most assuredly does not... but it does most definitely work to the advantage of the slime... the axis of evil power base of the world run jointly by european aristocratic noblity... the vatican church... and by the american corporate elite... jr. partners in this slime inc. are russia, china and saudi arabia... nik. out... 
The Church of England - Great Britain - is Anglican.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2007, 07:01:17 PM »
He had decent ideals, but for the wrong time.

It's one thing that if someone wants to kill you or your friend you sit idley by and do nothing..this is what Gandhi advocated....this is a mistake.  When one pursues you, you have to defend yourself.

Some of Ghandi's ideals are good when dealing with decent civilized human beings...But Muslims are not decent nor civilized...so that goes out the door.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2007, 07:07:32 PM »
and ambi... as we speak it's now on the verge of being folded back into the church of rome in 100 different ways... the royals have been betraying their oath to uphold the independence of protestant england with every breath they have taken for the last 60 plus years... in fact i read just yesterday an article speaking of blair's wish to convert to catholicism openly before he stepped down from his primership... he was talked out of it by a roman prelate... because it would expose the slime for their sinister, insidious, serpentine jesuit undermining operations within the realm and shock people out of their lethergy... so he's set to do it now privately if he hasn't already done so after having left office now... typical slime m.o. keeping their hand invisible not tip their hand too soon in their nwo/owg agenda... the longer it stays hidden in the shadows the more certain it will be too late for anyone to defeat them and prevent them from achieving their evil designs when they do step into the open and at last make their hand visible to the light of day... something they have been yearning to do for almost 500 years now... nik. out...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 07:09:31 PM by nikmatdam »