Author Topic: Four sorts of Zionists  (Read 8418 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Four sorts of Zionists
« on: January 04, 2008, 01:11:03 AM »
I have found many people who support Zionism for different reasons.
1- Jewish Zionists: They defend their nation and their land and love their people. They want to preserve Israelites by returning to EY and consoludating the Jewish State.

2- Righteous Getile Zionists: Many are Noahides, or even from other religions. They love Israel and the Jews and wish the best to them. In case they practise a non-Torah religion, they do not mix their beliefs with their support for Israel. They just love justice and think Israel is entitled to its land.

3- Non-Righteous Gentile Zionists: They may still have some prejudices against Jews, but support them just because Israel's victory is good for the rest of the world to stop Arab terrorism. They recognise the Jews' rights to live in peace in Israel and the Diaspora, but refuse to give up some prejudices.

4- Christian Zionists: They support Israel as a State because they think Jewish return to biblical land will bring Jesus' second coming. They don't hate the Jews as individuals but are still bitter because they reject Jesus. They do hate Judaism and Torah, and want to convert Jews to Christianity. In future they may become anti-Semites as they see their prophesies fail, and Jews remains faithfull to Torah, while Jesus does not return. They would even blame Jews for that.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 01:28:47 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Boeregeneraal

Re: Four sorts of Zionists
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 01:13:08 AM »
your ideas on Christian Zionists are VERY wrong!!! This is not the things you want to be saying on this forum!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 01:36:21 AM »
Good to know this RM2000
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 01:40:44 AM »
I support Israel's right to exist and I have respect for Jews as a people, but I'm not Jewish and I believe in Christianity.

I don't think I really fit into your little categories.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 01:42:53 AM »
I support Israel's right to exist and I have respect for Jews as a people, but I'm not Jewish and I believe in Christianity.

I don't think I really fit into your little categories.
I agree, don't you also think his description of Christian Zionists are inappropriate?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 01:43:06 AM »
your ideas on Christian Zionists are VERY wrong!!! This is not the things you want to be saying on this forum!

I was speaking about "Christian Zionists" movement, which clearly wants to undermine Judaism, and all non-non Christian beliefs for gentiles also. I have nothing against a person who is Christian by religion, and at the same time Zionist by ideolgy!

If someone supports Israel sincerely just because they recognise the Jew's rights on Eretz Israel, and Jewish right to keep their hope in Redemption, that's good, no matter what his personal beliefs are.
If someone is "Zionist" just because he expects Israel's reborn will lead to Jews and the rest of Mankind becoming Christian, that's evil!

For example, I am Zonist because I love Jews and want the best for them, and also because I think a strong Israel is a victory for justice and freedom... that's ok.

Now, remember that I belive in Mr Gerizim....would you consider me a good peron if I were Zionist expecting Israel's reborn would lead to Jews accepting Gerzim? Surely not!!!!!! In that case I would be an hypocrite "Zionist". The same must apply to Christians!!!! No double standard!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 01:46:50 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 05:43:46 AM »
 :o

Did I read that right?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 05:57:58 AM »
I support the Israel becouse this is the right thing to do. It's doesn't realy matter why you're zionist as long as you're sincere and honest.  O0 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 02:22:20 PM »
I support the Israel becouse this is the right thing to do. It's doesn't realy matter why you're zionist as long as you're sincere and honest.  O0 

If someone is "Zionist" because he thinks Zionism will fullfill a prophesy he has in mind and hopes Jews will give up Torah for another religion, he's not a real Zionist. And even worse, he may become an anti-Semite when he sees the prophesy failed!!!!
Just like Luther, he was very "fond" of Jews, because he thought they would join his cult and help him to combat Catholics...... when he saw that Jews remained Jewish, he called for anihilation!!!!!!!!
Only Jews and pure Noahides can be honest religious Zionists. Other Gentiles can be honest secular Zionists.

kellymaureen

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 02:27:44 PM »
Im non religious, but I dont fit into 3, NOT at all.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 03:15:28 PM »
You fit into 2. When I said Noahides or even from other religions, I also meant those of no religion. In fact most non-religious also do the seven mitzvot or have some similar moral values.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 03:27:23 PM »

I fit partly in 1 and also into 2,3,4 

1) they They want to preserve Israelites by returning them to EY and consoludating the Jewish State. check
2) They just love justice and think Israel is entitled to its land check
3) support them because Israel's victory is good for the rest of the world to stop Arab terrorism. They recognise the Jews' rights to live in peace in Israel and the Diaspora.  check
4) Some wanabie Samaritan won't teach me about christian Zionism or judaism. 8;)  ^-^
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2008, 10:01:51 PM »

4- Christian Zionists: They support Israel as a State because they think Jewish return to biblical land will bring Jesus' second coming. They don't hate the Jews as individuals but are still bitter because they reject Jesus. They do hate Judaism and Torah, and want to convert Jews to Christianity. In future they may become anti-Semites as they see their prophesies fail, and Jews remains faithfull to Torah, while Jesus does not return. They would even blame Jews for that.

that is just outrageous and stupid. Given what JTF stands for, it is the least likely place to find anybody in that category .  I suggest you give a little thought to what JTF stands for.. And then give a little thought before posting..

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 01:25:40 PM »
It is interesting that Christians and Jews can work together on some subjects. However due to our Backgrounds and Theologies. There are some subjects or words that may offend each group. That is why it is difficult to work in a cohesive manner on some subjects. Let each of us speak and be smart and know when to pick our "battles"
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 02:13:15 AM »
From what I remember, Raul is a noachide. He is a gentile that believes in judaism. So he is not jewish or christian.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 02:38:04 PM »
i wonder why a xtian would be your friend?  heres why

"hay buddy,i have some"good news" for you,your sages lied to you, your scripture is invalid, no salvation can be got thru works,now yoshke is your saviour he shed his blood for attonement{torah contridiction}g-d walked on earth{g-d is not a man that he might lie}and gave up his life so that you may live in the new covenant of grace"-----------thats why he is your friend...

ask them this   what does hashem say?  for this is written.  malachi 4-4.

And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 05:07:05 PM »

"hay buddy,i have some"good news" for you,your sages lied to you, your scripture is invalid, no salvation can be got thru works,now yoshke is your saviour he shed his blood for attonement{torah contridiction}g-d walked on earth{g-d is not a man that he might lie}and gave up his life so that you may live in the new covenant of grace"-----------thats why he is your friend...

If you want to argue with christians, there are enough christian missionaries around that you can argue with..  But JTF is not the place for it.

So grow up and stop identifying yourself with that pedophile Yigal Amir (3 or 4 different sources say police records say he is). A pedophile who did not even kill rabin - infact even his wife Larissa, thinks he didn't since seeing the evidence.  A twit that worked for  or with Avishai Raviv, the agent whose job it is to make religious jews look bad..  Infact, yigal amir used to work in israeli intelligence himself..

Infact, it wouldn't suprise me if you were an agent provocateur!!!!!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 05:15:37 PM »

If you want to argue with christians, there are enough christian missionaries around that you can argue with..  But JTF is not the place for it.

So grow up and stop identifying yourself with that pedophile Yigal Amir (3 or 4 different sources say police records say he is). A pedophile who did not even kill rabin - infact even his wife Larissa, thinks he didn't since seeing the evidence.  A twit that worked for  or with Avishai Raviv, the agent whose job it is to make religious jews look bad..  Infact, yigal amir used to work in israeli intelligence himself..

Shut up. You are spreading Evil not true lies against a great Jewish man. The police and Israeli system bash right-wing, Religious Jews day and night, shame on anyone who believes the eruv rav, worst enemies of the Jews.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 07:00:15 PM »

I don't think I've ever seen so much slander in a single post.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2008, 02:19:24 PM »
It is all a question of whose ox is being gored.

Slander ariel sharon or olmert or any other evil animal, and people here have no problem with that. And rightly so.

Slander yigal amir, and people here don't like it.

Where we differ, is that I think yigal amir is slime. And you don't.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2008, 03:49:12 PM »
It is all a question of whose ox is being gored.

Slander ariel sharon or olmert or any other evil animal, and people here have no problem with that. And rightly so.

Slander yigal amir, and people here don't like it.

Where we differ, is that I think yigal amir is slime. And you don't.
But how could you say that?  Yigal Amir is a hero of the Jewish people.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2008, 02:57:08 AM »
the rabin assassination is not a simple story of a religious jew that shot and killed the evil leader.

Putting aside the different sources (barry chamish, david rutstein, josh backon, maybe natan gefen) that speak of police records that he is a pedophile.  You have the fact that none of the rabin`s wounds could have been done by Yigal Amir.  You have yigal amir after the assassination talking of a conspiracy. You have him after the murder saying "I`ve done my job now you do yours". You have him in avishai raviv`s organisation "organisation of jewish warriors", which had about 3 members.  You Carmi Gillon head of the GSS(shabak) before the assassination, describing the murderer - sephardi, curly hair, bar ilan university, and the description matched Yigal Amir exactly.  He was part of a conspiracy against religious jews, and one can suspect that he was not some naiive twit. Unless one is some naiive twit.  (yigal amir was infact a trainee lawyer. You bet he knew what was going on. He even spoke about it).   And if you think he changed the bullets for real ones, then he is even more of an idiot, because he must have missed completely. Considering that all the wounds could not have been inflicted by him..  And if he is such a hero, what was he known for before that.. He was planted there. And he was easy to blackmail because of his record as a pedophile, ideal for use by the shabak..

It is not like Baruch Goldstein zl hyd, who was known to be a good guy..

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2008, 07:11:36 PM »
the rabin assassination is not a simple story of a religious jew that shot and killed the evil leader.

Putting aside the different sources (barry chamish, david rutstein, josh backon, maybe natan gefen) that speak of police records that he is a pedophile.  You have the fact that none of the rabin`s wounds could have been done by Yigal Amir.  You have yigal amir after the assassination talking of a conspiracy. You have him after the murder saying "I`ve done my job now you do yours". You have him in avishai raviv`s organisation "organisation of jewish warriors", which had about 3 members.  You Carmi Gillon head of the GSS(shabak) before the assassination, describing the murderer - Sefaradi, curly hair, bar ilan university, and the description matched Yigal Amir exactly.  He was part of a conspiracy against religious jews, and one can suspect that he was not some naiive twit. Unless one is some naiive twit.  (yigal amir was infact a trainee lawyer. You bet he knew what was going on. He even spoke about it).   And if you think he changed the bullets for real ones, then he is even more of an idiot, because he must have missed completely. Considering that all the wounds could not have been inflicted by him..  And if he is such a hero, what was he known for before that.. He was planted there. And he was easy to blackmail because of his record as a pedophile, ideal for use by the shabak..
You sound like Chamish...

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2008, 05:35:23 AM »
Or Rabin`s daughter - dalia rabin, who also believes in a conspiracy.
Or Yuval Rabin, who said there will be more chamishim(barry chamish`s surname in plural), and people should read his book.
Or Yigal Amir`s wife Larissa Amir, who believes in a conspiracy as described by Natan Gefen. (chamish`s book is too messy for her. And she probably has not seen his video with its video evidence and commentary / lecture.).

The difference between Natan Gefen`s version and Chamish`s version is minor. Both agree yigal amir did not kill him, israeli intelligence did, and covered it up.

I vaguely recall that Chaim thinks it was a conspiracy too, that yigal amir changed blank bullets for real ones. I don`t know how that theory can be defended in light of the medical records obtained by Natan Gefen and sent around by Barry Chamish.

JTF has a bone to pick with Chamish, because Chamish is adamant that Itamar Ben Gvir is a Shabak provacateur. 
I recall that at one point, Chaim said the idea that IBGV is shabak is ridiculous.. Then he was double crossed by Baruch Marzel (and IGBV?), and when asked again, he said maybe IBGV is shabak, it`s possible.  Then IBGV decided to join the organisation and answer questions, and so he is in the good books again.  I don`t know if IBGV is still doing it, but I hope he is not the moderator, otherwise he may have the IPs of members in israel. (They should browse with Tor(the onion router). To mask their ip with an anonymous one. But there is some setting one should choose with tor, otherwise I read that somebody in one place could download child porn and police could come knocking on your door - that is a techie issue, not a conspiracy! ).

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2008, 11:11:33 AM »
All of you are wrong!

Zionist: A Zionist is one Jew, who extorts money from a second Jew, in order to send a third Jew to live in Israel!

:::D