Author Topic: How FoxNews was not "Fair and Balanced" in its recent debate  (Read 1730 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
How FoxNews was not "Fair and Balanced" in its recent debate
« on: January 07, 2008, 02:46:42 PM »
They excluded both Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul.

Paul didn't finish that far behind either Thompson or McCain at the Iowa caucuses. 

In the Wyoming Caucuses (which the media hardly mentions), Hunter placed 3rd.  Placing 3rd in Wyoming
should have earned him a spot in both debates in NH. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How FoxNews was not "Fair and Balanced" in its recent debate
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 03:26:34 PM »
Duncan Hunter fights back against the media executives who banned him:

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/politics/

""Some knucklehead executives in ABC closed me out. Similarly, Fox News decided not to allow me to take part in the Fox News debate on Sunday," he said.

Hunter said that he picked up one delegate in the Wyoming caucus, which put him ahead, at least until tomorrow night, of candidates like Rudy Guiliani and John McCain.

Hunter wasn't done. "A guy who actually had some points on the scoreboard, that was myself, was not allowed to attend," he said. "Knucklehead, arrogant executives in the corporate media world at ABC and Fox News, in some third or fourth story glass offices, decided my campaign was over."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 03:38:33 PM »
yeh i noticed that he was'nt at the ABC debate...thought he dropped out after Iowa..that's messed up, man!  HOw is it that Ron Paul the dufus can be in that debate and not Hunter, who is an actual republican!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 08:29:39 PM »
well it helps when you poll at 10%... obviously he is somewhat republican

Also good to be back from my vacation to irritate you guys again arguing for reason (sometimes lacking here)

Neways... Paul got a consolation prize in being invited to be on Leno tonight to talk about being left out of the Faux News Forum

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 08:43:37 PM »
well it helps when you poll at 10%... obviously he is somewhat republican

Also good to be back from my vacation to irritate you guys again arguing for reason (sometimes lacking here)

Neways... Paul got a consolation prize in being invited to be on Leno tonight to talk about being left out of the Faux News Forum

yeah I heard about that ;D

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 08:54:27 PM »
Since when are paleocons not considered to be republicans... are they democrats then?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 08:57:51 PM »
Ron Paul has no place in a Republican debate.  If there was a paleo-con debate involving Pat Buchanan and Mel Gibson where each one was trying to prove they are the "true" Jew-hater, then Ron Paul would fit right in.

Exactly Ron Paul would feel at home :D ;D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 09:58:54 PM »
Re:  "...Ron Paul has no place in a Republican debate..."

I really haven't kept up with the politics scene very much...what does this guy Paul claim to be?

Is he another one that sees flying saucers & thinks that Martians met with President Eisenhower?

Somebody said that Kucinich claims that aliens abducted him and took him to outer space...is that why he wants to be friends with Paul?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 10:42:17 PM »
Re:  "...Ron Paul has no place in a Republican debate..."

I really haven't kept up with the politics scene very much...what does this guy Paul claim to be?

Is he another one that sees flying saucers & thinks that Martians met with President Eisenhower?

Somebody said that Kucinich claims that aliens abducted him and took him to outer space...is that why he wants to be friends with Paul?

Yes, another phony! >:(