Author Topic: As much as I hate Spielberg ....  (Read 7851 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
As much as I hate Spielberg ....
« on: August 27, 2006, 09:35:52 PM »
I watched "Jaws" the other day, and it reminded me that New York used to be white and clean. I found out that the people on the beach in the movie were all local volunteers.  I only saw one or two egg plants in the whole movie. Now they're all over Nassau County too, when is this African diease going to stop spreading??

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
Re: As much as I hate Spielberg ....
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 10:26:19 PM »
this is clearly an inflamatory post designed to upset people... You sound like a very uneducated individual. Probably still in High School or the education equivilant of a High School Drop out.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 10:32:51 PM »
this is clearly an inflamatory post designed to upset people... You sound like a very uneducated individual. Probably still in High School or the education equivilant of a High School Drop out.

Yes I find it very upsetting that eggplants are being associated with creatures like that!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 10:36:56 PM »

jewishron :

On the contrary, you seem to be the one who would upset people here. You sound like a self-hating Jew. I'm not aware of how long you've been a member of this board, but if you refer to previous posts regaurding this subject mater, you will find that the majority of members on this board agree with me.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 10:47:32 PM by Vito »

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 10:40:21 PM »
Haha, yes cjd you're right - my apologies to the egg plants : P

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 10:47:37 PM »
On the contrary, you seem to be the one who would upset people here. You sound like a self-hating Jew. I'm not aware of how long you've been a member of this board, but if you refer to previous posts regaurding this subject mater, you will find that the majority of members on this board agree with me.

We do!!

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 10:47:47 PM »
No one with any intelligence could possibly agree with your attitude. However if most people do agree with you would that make it right? does the power of numbers make things right? If thats the case then would the german citizenry be right for their attitudes towards jews in the 30's and 40's? Most of the Germans were behind hitler... does that make it right?
And why would you suggest I am self hating jew? is that how you feel towards any jew who doesnt agree with you? again that is very shortsighted of you.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 11:03:10 PM »
jewishron :

You're comparing apples and oranges. The Nazis hated Jews because they hated Jews. They had no reason to hate them.. no basis, if anything, jealousy. I don't hate people based on the color of their skin, I judge people based on their culture, and how that contributes to society. Indians are dark people, completely different culture all together.. but I have nothing against them, why? Beause their good, peaceful people that work hard, educate themselves, love their families and keep a safe neighborhood. Can I say the same for the African beasts? Of course not. I hate them for a damn good reason. When my mother grew up iin Brooklyn, you could pratically eat off the streets and keep your doors unlocked. Same thing for Harlem.. and basically the rest of NYC, when it was white. Now look at these places, you can't go there without body armour and a .50 cal. thanks to your buddies.
As far as calling you a self hating Jew, I called you that simply because you are defending a people who hate Jews. It is nothing more than logical for me to call you a self hating Jew.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 11:06:14 PM by Vito »

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 11:06:53 PM »
Well your prejudices are quite clear thats for sure. Good luck with that.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 11:11:58 PM »
Don't give me one-line pointless statements if you wish to show any validity in your argument.

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 11:23:26 PM »
Prejudice is fueled with ignorance. Being ignorant about something is nothing to be ashamed of. We are all ignorant of something. The problem is when that ignorance is used to inspire prejudices about others. This is not good because although you may not see it. Hate eats away at ones soul. It turns a warm heart into  hearts of stone. and we all suffer when this happens. Iit is easy to hate. Love takes effort, it takes understanding. I was a victim of street crime comitted by black people. I could have very easily have fallen into a trap of hatred for "ALL" blacks. What good would that do blacks and for that matter what good could come of me with carrying all that hatred through my life. I dont want any part of it life is too short to Hate! and on that Note Vito I dont hate myself either, despite what you may think.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 11:44:13 PM »
I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not ignorant at all of black cultures. I've studied them thoroughly in Anthropology. Frankly, the only civilized Sub-Saharan African culture is of Ethiopia. They have quite a long trade history dating back to ancient Egypt. Other than that, the black tribes of Africa were, and in many cases still are cannibals, and have not advanced in their ways for roughly 6,000 years. We give them free education, medicine, housing, and they still can't advance in a western society after 400 years. You are right.. it's not all of them, the ones that are not like that are isolated situations, or exceptions if you will. But a grain of sugar doesn't sweeten the cake.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 11:50:41 PM by Vito »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2006, 02:17:30 PM »
Vito, you're from the Island?

First of all, I never pre-judge anyone. I know what black culture is. I've seen how destructive it is. I've witnessed New York City become a living nightmare. I've never had an even remotely decent experience with any black person. The black culture is completely averse to everything constructive, positive, and moral. It's utterly repulsive. They de-emphasize the value of an education, they promote the worst elements of their society, they have the inverted Midas touch, everything they touch they destroy. It's unbearable. You suffered from one street crime from the blacks? Guess what? I went through two years of suffering from these beasts in the school system. I remember filling out countless police reports with black incompetent security guards. They did nothing about these arrogant, ignorant and just utterly moronic blacks. I'm only scratching the surface. And I'm only 22. You're dealing with a people that will make life a hell for you if you allow them to take over. And they are vicious anti-Semites. Not all, but most. It's a tough lesson. If your parents were kind and nurturing you were taught to love. And it's perfectly fine to be a loving and compassionate person. But just understand it is not compassionate to tolerate evil. And most blacks are evil.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 04:51:55 PM »
This is the one and only ‘FJACK’ coming into the fight. Now let us look at this logically, here we have a wonderful county and it is being invaded by parasites that are unable to fend for themselves coming from their 'treasured homeland that they still have a bond with', who have destroyed our neigh hoods, who have been the beneficiaries of welfare, special ed (because these children’s are all bastards who have no idea who their padre is, have untold dieses such as tb, bed bugs, drug addicted, boozed brained idiots and IQs that would embarrass a snail, rapists, murderers, drunk drivers, wife (if they have any ) beaters, are unable to learn no matter how much pre school, black history, mentors, ,meetings by self hating Jew 'educational experts' from Harvard, Yale and nyu who petition that we need more and more money to give these sub humans. These creatures should be put on a high tech reservation where they will be dropped with a daily supply of crack, unlimited malt liquor, fat sterilized white women like ricki lake and the beasts you see in social studies classes. Gangster rap videos being blasted for free on monitors on every settlement corner, a faux white and a faux Korean village where these vile savages can launch raids where they can steal pampers from unguarded liquor stores, the DVD collection of the FBI records on that drunken, liar, plagiarist, white hater, American hater martin Luther coon, a limited edition of Rosa parks figurine that when you wind it up you can here a wonderful and inspiring version of ‘mammies’ being sung by no other than al jolson, a copy of roots by the plagiarist Alex Haley, a free pass to ride the mother ship with screwy Louie. If I left anything out let me know.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2006, 05:36:15 PM »
Vito, you're from the Island?

First of all, I never pre-judge anyone. I know what black culture is. I've seen how destructive it is. I've witnessed New York City become a living nightmare. I've never had an even remotely decent experience with any black person. The black culture is completely averse to everything constructive, positive, and moral. It's utterly repulsive. They de-emphasize the value of an education, they promote the worst elements of their society, they have the inverted Midas touch, everything they touch they destroy. It's unbearable. You suffered from one street crime from the blacks? Guess what? I went through two years of suffering from these beasts in the school system. I remember filling out countless police reports with black incompetent security guards. They did nothing about these arrogant, ignorant and just utterly moronic blacks. I'm only scratching the surface. And I'm only 22. You're dealing with a people that will make life a hell for you if you allow them to take over. And they are vicious anti-Semites. Not all, but most. It's a tough lesson. If your parents were kind and nurturing you were taught to love. And it's perfectly fine to be a loving and compassionate person. But just understand it is not compassionate to tolerate evil. And most blacks are evil.

Very well said I could not agree more!!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 10:04:52 PM »
Racism IS ugly.  But by and large, everything that has been said is true.  How sad.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 11:14:05 PM »
This is off the subject but why do you hate Spielberg?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 12:23:42 AM »
Yirmiyahu :
No, I'm from Queens. Originally from Astoria, I'm 22 as wel.
I went through 18 years of suffering in school with these beasts.

Jewishron :
Spielberg is a self hating, whimpering Jew that tries to humanize Christian and Jew (Hindu and Buddist too) killing Muslim beasts, why shouldn't I hate him?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 12:46:01 AM by Vito »

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2006, 06:40:28 PM »
Yirmiyahu :
No, I'm from Queens. Originally from Astoria, I'm 22 as wel.
I went through 18 years of suffering in school with these beasts.

Jewishron :
Spielberg is a self hating, whimpering Jew that tries to humanize Christian and Jew (Hindu and Buddist too) killing Muslim beasts, why shouldn't I hate him?

Oh I am sorry I wasnt aware you Knew Steven Spielberg personally...

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2006, 06:48:06 PM »
VITO, you're 22 years old... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... do me and everyone else a favor and get yourself a career, pay your bills, do your own laundry, dont go to mommy and daddy to help you out. live life a bit before you start labeling people as if you are some kind of professor of humanity.  ha ha ha ha i apologize for laughing at you.... but 22 years old? You dont know a thing about life yet KID!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2006, 07:04:24 PM »
Spielberg and Khatami (Iran's ex-president)

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2006, 07:57:55 PM »
Jewishron :

First of all, I never labeled myself as a professor, you did. *wink*.

Second, after the first statement I made, you called me a high school drop out. After several of my statements, you call me a "wannabe" professor.. that's quite a drastic change in the way you attempt to insult me.. thatnks for the complement.. another *wink* : )

Third, while you continue to dismay my ideology, which has reason, backed by an argument which is supported by facts and valid data, all you can come up with is "let's hug a tree and not live in hate" ....and.... "get a life kid".
Do I smell hypocrasy?  one more  *wink* : )

P.S - I actually do pay my own bills and don't rely on my parents for finances.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2006, 09:16:28 PM »
VITO, you're 22 years old... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... do me and everyone else a favor and get yourself a career, pay your bills, do your own laundry, dont go to mommy and daddy to help you out. live life a bit before you start labeling people as if you are some kind of professor of humanity.  ha ha ha ha i apologize for laughing at you.... but 22 years old? You dont know a thing about life yet KID!

Ummm... this person is obviously upset and embarrasing himself.

Vito, don't let him get to you. This whole post was kind of goofy. I mean, how could you take that whole "ha ha ha" and professor of humanity thing seriously. I kinda feel bad for the guy. I don't think he's hateful... just kinda overwhelmed in here with new stuff to think about and we are kind of slamming him hard.

Jewishron, calm down or you'll probably get banned soon. Try to be logical with your argument and refrain from just trying to laugh at someone like a moron that can't defend himself with his brain. It's probably easy to get upset but it's better to be flexible with logical. You'll get a lot more respect if you back up what your saying with more than just feelings.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2006, 09:32:36 PM »

jewishron you seem to have that nasty  liberal sickness that makes you to look down your nose at anyone that doesn't have your ideology. You have done nothing but berate Vito from the start. If you took time to read postings on this forum you would see that his is the accepted point of view here therefore its you thats out of place and needs to prove your point. Its funny you know, you liberals can call me a conservative all you want but if I were to call you a liberal you get upset. Why is that?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2006, 10:00:50 PM »
jeffguy :

Don't worry, I don't take him seriously at all, he's a joke. I just want to make him look stupid without having to shove it in his face. Clearly I don't need much effort.. : )

cjd :
You're right. No reasoning, no logic, no common sense, gets angry and throws insults when he has lost an argument.. he's a liberal. :)