Author Topic: I personally feel masterwolf should be banned  (Read 3781 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: I personally feel masterwolf should be banned
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 05:06:58 PM »
He has 2 threads trying to pull his crap about me it is not going to work, he continues to do this and it will bite him in the rear at the end.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2008, 05:08:34 PM »
I like this person (MarZutra) go get 'em cowboy  8)
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2008, 06:00:06 PM »
Masterwolf is an inspiration and a very righteous gentile. He should be made president of the US.  He is about the best we have. Anyone who starts up with him should be banned immediately.

And be taken out and beaten severely.

Just kidding.. ;)
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2008, 06:49:04 PM »
I like this person (MarZutra) go get 'em cowboy  8)
Toda roba achi.  I may not have been put on this Earth to make friends but I'm sure on this site to make people think.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2008, 06:49:21 PM »
                                                                                                        בס''ד

Masterwolf is a FANTASTIC member and moderator. And Masterwolf is entitled to his own opinion. He disagrees with me on Huckabee, but on this forum people are allowed to disagree.

C4J, PLEASE do not cause tension between our evangelical Christian members and our Catholic members. We need BOTH the evangelical Christians and the Catholics in order to win. You know that I have supported Huckabee for months now. I supported him when he was getting 2% in the polls. But Huckabee cannot possibly win without Catholic support. Catholics dominate many of the primaries and caucuses on Super Tuesday, February 5. Thank G-d that Huckabee DOES have Catholic support, especially in Florida. The Catholic Speaker of the State House of Representatives in Florida and other prominent Catholic politicians have endorsed Huckabee. And if Huckabee gets the nomination, G-d willing, he must have STRONG Catholic support to win in November.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2008, 07:18:07 PM »
He is a troll. Fair enough he does not like the rightous man of huckabee on some policies, but hes stiring up tnesion within the jtf camp. His points are rubbis to be honest, and the fact hes calling huckabee "rubbish" on israel shows what a scumbag he is.

Masterwolf is pro ruddy, now anyone with half a brain knows that ruudy, called islam a ~"religion of peace", he is pro gay rights, anti guns, and pro abortion, if this is the type of members that are being let in jtf, then i feel chaim needs to pull the plug on this bozo.

My theory is that he did not like the vatican being exposed as a nazi pr stall, and hes causing hatred agains tthe rightous huckabee the only true right winger....

You really have to be kidding writing a post like this about one of the most valued members here on the forum. MasterWolf1 has been here from the very start and has done great work on behalf of JTF. If anyone here looks like a troll its you. With 55 posts you want to cast aspersions on a great member like MasterWolf1. Shameful! Its plain to see you need to spend more time reading the forum and learning something rather then spouting of half baked sugestions. MasterWolf1 isn't going anywhere.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:20:07 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2008, 07:19:29 PM »
Cjd...C4J has already apologized and MW has accepted.....  Now a non issue brother...O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2008, 07:22:24 PM »
Thanks for letting me know that I sort of saw red when I saw the original post.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2008, 07:26:05 PM »
                                                                                                       בס''ד

Masterwolf is a FANTASTIC member and moderator. And Masterwolf is entitled to his own opinion. He disagrees with me on Huckabee, but on this forum people are allowed to disagree.

C4J, PLEASE do not cause tension between our evangelical Christian members and our Catholic members. We need BOTH the evangelical Christians and the Catholics in order to win. You know that I have supported Huckabee for months now. I supported him when he was getting 2% in the polls. But Huckabee cannot possibly win without Catholic support. Catholics dominate many of the primaries and caucuses on Super Tuesday, February 5. Thank G-d that Huckabee DOES have Catholic support, especially in Florida. The Catholic Speaker of the State House of Representatives in Florida and other prominent Catholic politicians have endorsed Huckabee. And if Huckabee gets the nomination, G-d willing, he must have STRONG Catholic support to win in November.

Dont worry chaim, i have calmed down now, and admitted again. i jsut agree so strongly on your choice for who we should go for, and i wanted the whole movement to go with you tbh, as i to agree with huckabee.

As i say, i got to het up, and i caused to much hurt. So i have retracted the statements i have made, and hopefully mastewolf will forgive me. BTW i have alot of catholics in my family, so i do not hate them at all..

So once again i am sorry master wolf for over reacting....

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 07:29:20 PM »
Ok ok I am going to close all of these once and for all we do not need any silly distractions
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!