• Junior JTFer
;)
« on: January 15, 2008, 11:21:23 AM »
;)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 04:19:45 PM by SirGallantry »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Let ISrael fight her fight and support her...but not necessarily with aid..just moral support.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Let ISrael fight her fight and support her...but not necessarily with aid..just moral support.

Yes

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Yes

Like a football game...cheer them on!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
I want next american president to nuke pakistan,saudi arabia,iran i am not asking that much am i ;D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Which presidential candidate is most capable of achieving progress for Israel and indirectly America and overall Western Civilization in 2008?
A question we all wish we had the clairvoyance to know ahead of time! :-\

To be honest, I think Obama would be the first guy to use a nuke in a long time..and he'll use it against a fellow muslim becuase that's what muslims do..they woudl kill each other before they kill any of us....

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
So therefore you're willing to back Hussein on the basis that he will forget to have a lobotomy and kill his Islam Bros! :::D  You should be his campaign manager with a message like that!

NO!! Gd forbid!! Huck is the best choice...

However, when Gd protects the righteous and the Jews and are practically invincible, Muslims turn on each other...Listen..the problem Muslims and Blacks have is that they are jealous and envious people (a lot of them)...and envious people don't know how to better themselves...so what they try to do is destroy those who they envy.

Obama is a black muslim who sides with Jealous sharpton, jealous jessie, Jealous Farrakahn...believe me...if tries to go for the Jews or for anyone righteous, he will fail and will only end up blaming it on his own "friends."  Only Muslims are crazy enough to drop nukes on those they disagree with.

We drop nukes when we are in mortal danger.