Author Topic: Jew Vs. Muslim YouTube  (Read 22372 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jew Vs. Muslim YouTube
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2008, 01:25:27 PM »
I bet Abdullah has never taken a shower since converting to the religion of peace.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2008, 02:00:21 PM »
AbdullahSydney, are you a Muslim now?
Also what is shaddap?

I think he means "shut up", but he's trying to say it inoffensively.  Just one ridiculous part of his nonsensical rant. 

Yup thats what it means.

Shut up?
 So, because they can't succeed in converting us we should "shut up" ?  :o

No, we should all just die if they can't succeed in converting us.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2008, 02:03:26 PM »
Filthy Muslim animal with their sick cult that preaches the death of everyone.  Get the hell out of our nation take your disgusting cult with you.    Islam is the number 1 problem that the world is facing.  A world without Islam would be heavenly.   Muslims want us to apologize for a cartoon of Mohammed and not one of them ever apologized for the countless atrocities.   And aslong as you participate in that cult of turds called Islam you are my natural enemy.  Cause your cult preaches every single day the death of my country and are murdering pigs of women and children.

The hell with you, the hell with Islam and Mecca and the hell with your dirty Imams that all look like camel behinds.  

You participate in Islam and the Koran then you participate in a cult that is calling out the death of me, my family and my country.   Simple as that.   There is no way I will ever respect that religion if you want to call it that that has no respect for anyone else.  

And it is long over due that the Non Muslim world wake up back hand these Muslims a good smack and stick them in the corner and say STRAIGHTEN UP OR MEET THE FIRE POWER OF INFIDELS.

My dog did have a Muslim moment this morning... Made a Mohammed on the lawn.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2008, 04:27:26 PM »
Ooop... LOL re ask it so maybe I can try to answer.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2008, 05:43:06 PM »

This post was hit and run SPAM. No discussion from the author, just the title post and he's gone.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline AbdullahSydney

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 06:24:04 AM »
Peace be with you

I mentioned Al Baqarah because of the clear addresses there to the Children of Israel. Al baqarah is a name imposed by scholars on a chapter of the revelations received by Mohammad of the Arabs.

The chapter is the second chapter of those revelations. The chapter presents an introduction of the revelation:

this is the book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear God - who believe in the unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what we have provided for them, and who believe in the revelation sent to thee, and sent before thy time, and are certain about the hereafter

If you satisfy the above, it's an address to you, and will guide you. If you don't satisfy the above criteria, but rather you are faithless, it will misguide you:

as to those who reject faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe. God has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they incur. Of the people there are some who say: "We believe in God and the last day" but they do not really believe. Fain would they deceive God and those who believe, but they only deceive themselves, and realise it not! In their hearts is a disease and God has increased their disease with this book: And grievous is the penalty they incur, because they are false. When it is said to them "Make not mischief on the earth", they say: "Why, we only want to make peace!". Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise it not. When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe", they say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?". Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know. When they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe", but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say: "We are really with you: We were only jesting". God will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones to and fro. These are they who have bartered guidance for error, but their traffic is profitless, and they have lost true direction,

Of course, many people are in between perfect faith and complete error: they have potential. They believe and try to keep faith in God at all times, but they still often falter, then remember God when reminded. God knows best who is who - who is guided and who is misguided.

These are the early lines of the chapter. The next section goes on to the creation story - Adam and the garden and man's placement on earth for a time.

Then begins the greatest address to the Children of Israel since Jesus Christ's mission and his direct demonstrations of God's glory. Lines 40-150 of the chapter recount the favours of God upon the Children of Israel. Lines 150 - 286 show how to correct errors and return to God. This is a mercy of a magnitude that not one of us alive today can likely comprehend. Anyone who could claim to encompass the magnitude of this mercy would be in the realm of seeing things as Isaiah could see them - the vision of a prophet.

If you have fear of God's wrath, you should read this chapter and pray to God a generous prayer seeking his mercy and asking that He show you any scrap of divine truth that this chapter might contain. Can you be sure you've done your best if you don't try? What if it's true and you miss it? Won't you kick yourself if you find out later that you should have tried harder?

If there's any truth in the chapter and you find it, the benefit is for your soul. Whether you are drawn away from friends, family, community, or any other attachment, other than attachment to God and your salvation, is of no bearing.

If you read the Qur'an, cry, see it as true, and your friends say you're crazy, it would probably be a sign you're on the right track. God loves to differentiate between who follows what his Mum or Dad said, and who investigates reality and follows what is true.

Dear moderator: if you wish to amend, censor, or add to my writing to portray it in a way that suits you, rather than having trust in the processes that be, may you get what you earn. God will see your work, wherever you go, and I have no need to conflict with you. The truth speaks for itself and the truth will live on after you die, after I die, and after all of mankind is finished blogging.

The scripture says:

Then learnt Adam from his Lord words of inspiration, and his Lord turned towards him; for He is oft-returning, most merciful. We said: "Get ye down all from here to the earth; and if, as is sure, there comes to you guidance from Me, whosoever follows my guidance, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. But those who reject faith and belie our signs, they shall be companions of the fire; they shall abide therein". O Children of Israel! Call to mind the favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil your covenant with Me as I fulfil My covenant with you, and fear none but Me. And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject faith therein, nor sell my signs for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone. And cover not truth with falsehood, nor conceal the truth when ye know it. And be steadfast in prayer; practise regular charity; and bow down with those who bow down. Do ye enjoin right conduct on the people, and forget to practise it yourselves, and yet ye study the scripture? Will ye not understand? Nay, seek help with patient perseverance and prayer: It is indeed hard, except to those who really fear God's wrath - who bear in mind the certainty that they are to meet their Lord, and that they are to return to Him.

Peace be with you. Please forgive me for my impatience and my arrogance. These are not of God, nor even of His true slaves. These are just faults.

Glory belongs to God, all glory. High is He above what people imagine. The first and the last, the everliving, generous in reward and stern in punishment.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2008, 06:32:41 AM »
"And he will be a wild man… Living in a wilderness, delighting in hunting and killing wild beasts, and robbing and plundering all that pass by; and such an one Ishmael was, see (Genesis 21:20,21)

God promised him a son and after ten years Abram (later Abraham) was tired of waiting upon the Lord. So, with Sarai's blessing, he slept with her Egyptian servant, Hagar, who soon became pregnant with a son when Abram was 86 years old when Ishmael was born.

Hagar despised Sarai and was cast out to the wilderness.

Abram tried to do it himself, and brought disaster, strife and heartbreak into his household. Had he listened to God, waiting on God's time and on God's word, things might have been a whole lot better. To Hagar God said, "I will so increase your descendants that they will be too numerous to count" (Gen 16:10). To Abram God said, "Look up at the heavens and count the stars, if indeed you can count them ... So shall your offspring be" (Gen 15:5).

There are also some differences in the promises. It becomes clear that Ishmael is not the child of the promise. Instead, that honor belongs to Isaac, a child yet to be born. Furthermore, Abram is told that through his son Isaac he will be a blessing to all nations (Gen 12:2). This is nowhere said about Hagar's son, Ishmael. Instead, (Gen 16:12) "He will be a wild ass of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2008, 06:39:41 AM »
We kicked out FTF for christian prozeliting why this taqiya monster is allowed to preach iSSlam on Jewish Forum.. ???
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2008, 06:48:17 AM »
Its funny because I'm the moderator of this section yet I don't censor anyone.

Anywho, this is interesting AbdullahSydney.

However, I don't understand why a loving G-d would put a veil on people.
And even if you did not address it, I don't understand why muslims seek to be slaves of Allah. It gives non-muslims a hard time because we just don't see it that way.
To me, I love G-d more than anything and anyone in the entire universe and not only that, I LOVE Him beyond the 24/7 limit. That means that my love and devotion for Him is eternal and happens beyond the 24 hr limit.
But I do not feel that G-d wants me to be His slave, but rather be free to choose to love Him and serve him.
The slave thing is something I don't understand.
And even though you explained what Al Baqarah is, I still don't understand how by merely reading it, is supposed to convert people.
Like I said if I asked you to read the writings of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon asking you to pray for guiedance, would you convert to Mormonism? No, because you do not place value or authority on it. Likewise, if I don't place value or authority on the qu'ran who am I supposed to even be converted.

Also, you are hinting at a logical fallacy. You think that someone choosing to be moslim and his family/friends rejecting them means they're on the right track and proves their choice of islam is correct?
This is a fallacy, I mean,= when I chose to convert to Judaism, all my family thought I was crazy and wrong...so because they thought this about me, it proves Judaism? That's essentially what you were implying about Islam.
Consequently, what about when a Muslim converts to Christianity, their hole family rejects them, that that prove Christianity is the right track?
Finally, I didn't know that Muslims refer to jesus as "Jesus Christ" is this accurate?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions. I had others in the previous page too.

In muslime cult the the Mahomet as greatest prophet and 12th imam/mahdi not Jesus is Mashias=Christ. Beides milions of christains have read Torah and Tanath some even studied Talmud and they didn't converted to Rabinic Judaism, he's argumnents are sily. Does your family rejected you for converting to Judaism? Mine was not happy when i left Roman Catholicism but I still have my head on sholders. ;)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 06:51:28 AM by Ultra Requete »

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2008, 07:01:30 AM »
We kicked out FTF for christian prozeliting why this taqiya monster is allowed to preach iSSlam on Jewish Forum.. ???
Ultra Requete is right, AbdullahSydney, this is not a place for  proselyting. Not just by islam but by any religion. We don't  proselytize to Gentiles AND they do not  proselyting to Jews. Its that simple and its a rule.
I like religion debates but there is a time for everything and this is not the place to invite people to a religion.

One thing more; iSSlam shud not be preached anywhere... And JTF is the last place I woud think it's possible. :(

Love your Enemy

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2008, 07:26:39 AM »
Moslems can deny it all they want however the fact reminds moe picked up tidbits from the Tanach and Christian Bible did'nt understand anything and mixed everything up.Moe also used apocryphal parts of the Tanach and Christian Bible.Did you know moslems beleived Judas was crucified :o :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2008, 07:35:34 AM »
Abdullah, here is some more Islamic scripture.

Sir, if you beleive that this stuff is divinely inspired, you are completely retarded.

Bukhari:V6B61N550

"The Prophet said, ‘It is a bad thing some of you say,"I have forgotten such-and-such verse of the Qur'an." For truly, I have been caused by Allah to forget it. So you must keep on reciting the Qur'an because it escapes faster than a runaway camel.'"

Uh Oh , Muhammad's girlfriend is running away as fast as the Quran is.

Tabari I:321

"When Eve became heavy with her first pregnancy, Satan came to her before she gave birth and said, ‘Eve, what is that in your womb?' She said, ‘I do not know.' He asked, ‘Where will it come out from-your nose, your eye, or your ear?' She replied, ‘I do not know.'"

In Muhammad's version of Bible stories, Eve is now as retarded as a present day Muslim.
Tabari I:279

"It was a tree which made whoever ate from it defecate. But there must be no faeces in Paradise."

Circular logic, but funny.

Tabari I:281

"I heard him swear by Allah unequivocally, ‘As long as Adam was in his right mind, he would never have eaten from the tree. Eve gave him wine and got him drunk. She led him to the tree."

Eve is a master wine maker apparently. She can make a bottle of wine in a less than a day.

Tabari I:267

"And Allah taught Adam all the names as follows: He taught him the name of everything, down to fart and little fart."

No comment necessary. This is a genuine quote, by the way.

Bukhari:V1B4N137 

"Allah's Apostle said, ‘The prayer of a person who does Hadath (passes urine, stool or wind) is not accepted till he performs ablution.'"

Muslims apparently need a message from G-d in order to tell them to wash their hands after going to the Bathroom. Yuk.

Bukhari:V1B4N139

"I asked Allah's Apostle about a person who imagined they passed wind during prayer. He replied: ‘He should not leave his prayer unless he hears sound or smells something.'"

I thought that most people were able tell whether they themselves broke wind, but the stupidity of Muslims is quite extraordinary. Don't put anything past them.

Bukhari:V1B4N174

"During the lifetime of Allah's Apostle dogs used to urinate and pass through the mosque. Nevertheless they never used to sprinkle water on it."

Dog Piss in a mosque is fine with Muhammad. I wholeheartedly agree.

Tabari I:367

Tell us about Noah's ark.' He said, ‘It was 1,200 cubits long [nearly 4,000 feet] and 600 cubits wide. It had three stories, one for domestic and wild animals, another for human beings, and a third for birds. When the dung of the animals became excessive, Allah inspired Noah to tickle the elephant's tail. He did, and a male and female hog fell down and attacked the dung. When the rat fell down into the seams of the planks of the ark and gnawed at them, Allah inspired Noah to strike the lion between its eyes and a male and female cat came out from its nose and attacked the rat.'"

Ha!  two pigs falling out of an elephant's butt. Only Muhammad could make something up this funny.

Tabari II:99

"Abraham was tested with ten Islamic practices: rinsing the mouth, cleansing nostrils with water, trimming the mustache, using a toothstick, plucking the armpit, paring nails, washing finger joints, circumcision, shaving pubic hair, and washing the rear and vulva."

Only Muslims could consider hygiene a test from G-d.

Tabari VI:66

"Umar said, ‘By Allah I was by one of the idols of the Jahiliyyah. An Arab sacrificed a calf to it, and we were waiting for it to be divided up in order to receive a share. I heard coming from the belly of the calf a voice which was more penetrating than any I've heard. The dead calf's belly said, ‘There is no ilah but Allah.'"

Cool, I always ask bellies of dead cows sacrificed to pagan gods for religious advice. So did Umar.

Tabari VI:75 

"‘Messenger, how did you first know with absolute certainty that you were a prophet?' He replied, ‘Two angels came to me while I was somewhere in Mecca.... One angel said, "Open his breast and take out his heart." He opened my chest and heart, removing the pollution of Satan and a clot of blood, and threw them away. Then one said, "Wash his breast as you would a receptacle." He summoned the Sakinah, which looked like the face of a white cat, and it was placed in my heart. Then one said, "Sew up his breast." So they sewed up my chest and placed the seal between my shoulders.'"

Why, oh why didn't those angels throw his black heart into the nearest trash receptacle?

Bukhari:V7B71N590

"The climate of Medina did not suit some people so the Prophet ordered them to drink camel urine as a medicine."

My G-d, when do Muslims ever say to themselves "Could Muhammad be dispensing crappy advice?"

Bukhari:V7B71N592

"I heard Allah's Apostle saying, ‘There is healing in black cumin for all diseases except death.'"

I don't need a prophet to tell me that cumin doesn't make one immortal.

Bukhari:V7B71N673

"Allah's Apostle said, ‘If a fly falls in your drink, dip all of it into the cup and then throw it away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing, an antidote or treatment for that disease.'"

The Islamic version of Healing Teas. Yum.

Qur'an 49:12

"Spy not behind the backs of others. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother?"

No thank you. I'll pass on eating my brother's carcass.

Bukhari:V1B3N68

"Muhammad used to take care of us in preaching by selecting a suitable time, so that we might not get bored. He abstained from pestering us with sermons and knowledge."

Good idea. Don't pester Muslims with knowledge. It tends to piss them off.

Muslim:B40N6837

"Allah's Messenger delivered an address, mentioning a camel and a bad person who cut off its hind legs, reciting: ‘When the basest of them broke forth with mischief.' He then delivered instruction saying: ‘There are amongst you those who beat their women. They flog them like slave girls. Then after flogging them like slaves they comfort them in their beds as a result at the end of the day.' He then advised in regard to people laughing at the breaking of wind and said: ‘You laugh at that which you yourself do.'"

HAHAHAHAHAHA    No comment. That was toooooo funny.

Bukhari:V3B33N254

"Satan circulates in human beings as blood flows in our bodies."

Speak for yourself, Muhammad.

Tabari II:121

"Gabriel spread out his wings and gouged out their eyes. Gabriel seized Sodom's girdle, snatching it up so high into the sky the angels could hear their dogs. He threw rocks at the laggards, one after the other. There were three towns called Sodom that lay between Medina and Syria. It has been mentioned that there were four million people in the town."

Wow. A town in Arabia four times the size of Rome. Sounds plausible.

Qur'an 86:13

"Lo this (Qur'an) is a conclusive Word; it is not a thing for amusement. It is no pleasantry. And it is no joke."

I thought it was a pretty good joke, Muhammad.

Be more confident and you can make it in the stand up circuit.

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline AbdullahSydney

• New JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2008, 07:41:20 AM »
Peace be with you

Glory be to God

Zero will happen without his willing it. Zero will be blocked without his blocking it. God willing, I'm part of the nation of submission, the nation that Abraham envisioned. He submitted to God, he was a submitter. He recognised God, he saw the benefit in surrendering his thought and action to the will of God, and thus he submitted. Thus he became a slave.

In response to the question of why a Muslim wants to be a slave of God, this is because a slave is in obeiance to a master, and an ideal relationship to God is to obey Him. If I could I ever say that I obeyed God all the time - 100% in every matter, I would celebrate a tremendous victory.

I follow the faith of Abraham. Mohammad was commanded: follow the faith of Abraham, that is the best faith to follow. The Qur'an says: The Jews say Abraham was a Jew, the Christians say Abraham was a Christian. Say: Nay, he was a submitter, he submitted to God.

So I say: Abraham was a submitter. Call him a slave of God or a submitter, it's a great state to be in: submission to a greater power that is just and merciful, that provides and nurtures and more. Like having the internet online 24/7, in every room, and in the yard too, but it's God instead.

In chapter 4 of the Qur'an, there is a rejection of the crucifixion of Jesus, and the rejection of the Christians' claims of Jesus' sonship. The point is reiterated with the following: No servant is too proud to bow down to the almighty. This is a mention of Jesus. Jesus is not too proud to bow down. So would you refuse God if He asked you to bow down? Would you reject to be his slave? Glory be to God.

If he punishes those who see his signs - right before their eyes - and still they refuse Him, glory be to Him. And if he shows mercy to them, glory be to Him. He enforces his own will. He straightens the provision for whom He wills and He enlarges it for whom He wills. His judgement is fair in every case.

==

I mentioned the chapter Al Baqarah. I have a couple of things to mention. 1. If you spend more time asking me why to read it than you spend reading it, then you are looking in the wrong direction. Why look at my posts while you could be looking at the revelations of your Lord.

==

If you read it and you're still not sure, then I would recommend you learn the Arabic, read it in rhyme, and if you still don't fall down crying, recognising that God knows every move you've ever made, then.... keep trying. Beg him to show you the way. Die trying and go to heaven for it.

You can even ask any properly educated Muslim to pray for you if you are honestly trying to investigate the Qur'an. It is almost an obligation that they pray for you, provide for you, and help you in every way. I realise that not all so-called Muslims alive today are aware of this, but if you doubt it, consult the scholars and the Qur'an and you'll see that a fair person who is searching for truth is a very precious thing in the eyes of a Muslim.

==

So, please read the chapter, the whole thing, with attention, preferably in the last the 1/3 of the night, or on a day of fasting, and show God you're trying to examine the world you live in. Show Him you are willing. If you always search for truth - with sincerity - you cannot fail in life. Look at Abraham - put his life on the line, put his son's life on the line - was willing to go to any lengths to obey the promptings of the almighty, the promptings toward his soul, and he was awarded every protection and then a ticket to paradise. Glory be to God. He loves the witnesses of truth.

All glory belongs to He who sent down the reminder. The Qur'an is named as the reminder so many times. Glory be to God. It didn't bring a new religion. It is no more than a reminder.

Yet, it is also named as the criterion - something which distinguishes. Glory be to God. He needed to sort out who was true and who was not - a sorting out process which will continue time in and time out. Glory be to Him - he knows all that will happen and we don't. How nice is the condition of the person who trusts Him completely.

Peace be with you

====

One more point. Please stop throwing me the writings of men. I read the revelations of God. The Qur'an commands us to read the writings of God, not the writings of men. I do not dismiss all hadith. Hadith means story in Arabic. The Qur'an says of God's story - which hadith will you read after this one. This is the greatest hadith.

This story is repeated in the revelations to Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus, and Mohammad. This is the greatest hadith. Please, don't ask me about hadith of the companions because it is not my strength. The Qur'an says - chapter 98 - the faithless from among the people of the book (that was me) were not going to leave off their faithlessness until there came to them a messenger reciting purified pages. The hadith are not the purified pages. The Qur'an has the rhyme, the miracle, the story of God and stories the prophets. As for the thrills of heaven and predictions of doomsday, these are weaker sources, and until I am tired of the mother lode, why would I seek them?

Glory be to God.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2008, 07:41:37 AM »
 fart and little fart."  :::D ;D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2008, 07:46:08 AM »
Slave of allah why don'nt you learn Hebrew and aramaic

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2008, 07:46:37 AM »
AbdullahSydney,
  What prophet cuts the heads off of fathers in front of their wives and daughters?

Offline AbdullahSydney

• New JTFer
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2008, 07:52:28 AM »
Peace be with you

Regarding Jesus Christ. The scripture mentions Jesus as the saviour - massi in Arabic, translated as messiah in English. No other prophet is given this title in the Qur'an.

All glory belongs to God

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2008, 07:54:12 AM »
So he towers over mohamad ;D moehamad is a second rate prophet

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2008, 07:55:47 AM »
Peace be with you

Regarding Jesus Christ. The scripture mentions Jesus as the saviour - massi in Arabic, translated as messiah in English. No other prophet is given this title in the Qur'an.

All glory belongs to G-d

Peace be with you. COMMENT ON THIS ONE AbdullahSydney:

Qur'an 4:23 "Prohibited to you are: your mothers, daughters, sisters.... Also (prohibited are) women already married, except slaves who are captives." [Rape is okay with Team Islam.]

Kiwi

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2008, 08:04:39 AM »
AbdullahSydney Zahrehmar Kheng Dawana Borro gardanettoh beshkahn

Offline AbdullahSydney

• New JTFer
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2008, 08:08:19 AM »
Dear Italian Zionist,

these are the revelations of God. It is good that you are reading them. Whether you follow or not is your choice. The burden of free choice is a trust that humans have accepted.

You asked me to comment. I follow the revelations. If God will give me the strength, I hear and I obey. He gives us his limits. He has made it easy for us.

Peace be with you forever.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2008, 08:10:46 AM »
This also is allowed in Islam         فِي الدُّبُر

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2008, 08:10:51 AM »
Peace be with you

Glory be to G-d

Zero will happen without his willing it. Zero will be blocked without his blocking it. G-d willing, I'm part of the nation of submission, the nation that Abraham envisioned. He submitted to G-d, he was a submitter. He recognised G-d, he saw the benefit in surrendering his thought and action to the will of G-d, and thus he submitted. Thus he became a slave.

In response to the question of why a Muslim wants to be a slave of G-d, this is because a slave is in obeiance to a master, and an ideal relationship to G-d is to obey Him. If I could I ever say that I obeyed G-d all the time - 100% in every matter, I would celebrate a tremendous victory.

I follow the faith of Abraham. Mohammad was commanded: follow the faith of Abraham, that is the best faith to follow. The Qur'an says: The Jews say Abraham was a Jew, the Christians say Abraham was a Christian. Say: Nay, he was a submitter, he submitted to G-d.

So I say: Abraham was a submitter. Call him a slave of G-d or a submitter, it's a great state to be in: submission to a greater power that is just and merciful, that provides and nurtures and more. Like having the internet online 24/7, in every room, and in the yard too, but it's G-d instead.

In chapter 4 of the Qur'an, there is a rejection of the crucifixion of Jesus, and the rejection of the Christians' claims of Jesus' sonship. The point is reiterated with the following: No servant is too proud to bow down to the almighty. This is a mention of Jesus. Jesus is not too proud to bow down. So would you refuse G-d if He asked you to bow down? Would you reject to be his slave? Glory be to G-d.

If he punishes those who see his signs - right before their eyes - and still they refuse Him, glory be to Him. And if he shows mercy to them, glory be to Him. He enforces his own will. He straightens the provision for whom He wills and He enlarges it for whom He wills. His judgement is fair in every case.

==

I mentioned the chapter Al Baqarah. I have a couple of things to mention. 1. If you spend more time asking me why to read it than you spend reading it, then you are looking in the wrong direction. Why look at my posts while you could be looking at the revelations of your Lord.

==

If you read it and you're still not sure, then I would recommend you learn the Arabic, read it in rhyme, and if you still don't fall down crying, recognising that G-d knows every move you've ever made, then.... keep trying. Beg him to show you the way. Die trying and go to heaven for it.

You can even ask any properly educated Muslim to pray for you if you are honestly trying to investigate the Qur'an. It is almost an obligation that they pray for you, provide for you, and help you in every way. I realise that not all so-called Muslims alive today are aware of this, but if you doubt it, consult the scholars and the Qur'an and you'll see that a fair person who is searching for truth is a very precious thing in the eyes of a Muslim.

==

So, please read the chapter, the whole thing, with attention, preferably in the last the 1/3 of the night, or on a day of fasting, and show G-d you're trying to examine the world you live in. Show Him you are willing. If you always search for truth - with sincerity - you cannot fail in life. Look at Abraham - put his life on the line, put his son's life on the line - was willing to go to any lengths to obey the promptings of the almighty, the promptings toward his soul, and he was awarded every protection and then a ticket to paradise. Glory be to G-d. He loves the witnesses of truth.

All glory belongs to He who sent down the reminder. The Qur'an is named as the reminder so many times. Glory be to G-d. It didn't bring a new religion. It is no more than a reminder.

Yet, it is also named as the criterion - something which distinguishes. Glory be to G-d. He needed to sort out who was true and who was not - a sorting out process which will continue time in and time out. Glory be to Him - he knows all that will happen and we don't. How nice is the condition of the person who trusts Him completely.

Peace be with you

====

One more point. Please stop throwing me the writings of men. I read the revelations of G-d. The Qur'an commands us to read the writings of G-d, not the writings of men. I do not dismiss all hadith. Hadith means story in Arabic. The Qur'an says of G-d's story - which hadith will you read after this one. This is the greatest hadith.

This story is repeated in the revelations to Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus, and Mohammad. This is the greatest hadith. Please, don't ask me about hadith of the companions because it is not my strength. The Qur'an says - chapter 98 - the faithless from among the people of the book (that was me) were not going to leave off their faithlessness until there came to them a messenger reciting purified pages. The hadith are not the purified pages. The Qur'an has the rhyme, the miracle, the story of G-d and stories the prophets. As for the thrills of heaven and predictions of doomsday, these are weaker sources, and until I am tired of the mother lode, why would I seek them?

Glory be to G-d.

G-d want his people to be obiedent yes... but from love to Him and His commandments acording to fee will not from fear or duress... That's why jews and christians are called the children of G-d and muslim are only slaves... to Satan. And no christians even those persuing the replecment theology will call Abraham "christian" even my catholic priest who teached me religion who didn't liked Jews much; called Abraham, Moses, David etc. always Israelites never Ishmaelites. Learn Hebrew, Arameic and Greek and throw away false Quran. And explain me this:

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985) Abu Huraira reported allah’s messenger (may piss be upon him) as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Hadith Sahih Bukhari (4:52:176) Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar:
allah’s Apostle said, “You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, ‘O ‘Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.’ “
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 08:12:48 AM by Ultra Requete »

Love your Enemy

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2008, 08:25:06 AM »
Oh and Abdullah, you're not the only one who loves the Quran and beleives in it.

Demons beleive in the Quran, according to the Quran itself.

Have a look.

Qur'an 46:30 "We [Jinns/Demons] have heard a Book revealed after Moses, confirming what came before it: it guides to the Truth and to a Straight Path.' 'O our people, hearken to the one who invites (you) to Allah, and believe in him. He will forgive you your sins, and deliver you from a Penalty Grievous.'"

The demons are doing exactly what you are doing, inviting people to Allah.

Tabari VI:116
Ishaq:193 "When the Messenger despaired of getting any positive response from the Thaqif, he left Ta'if to return to Mecca. When he was at Nakhlah, he rose in the middle of the night to pray, and, as Allah has told [in the Qur'an], a number of the jinn [devils] passed by. They listened to him, and when he had completed his prayer they went back to their people to warn them, having believed and responded to what they had heard. Allah mentioned their story when he said: Qur'an 46:29 "Behold, We turned towards you (Muhammad) a company of Jinn who wished to hear the Qur'an: when they stood in the presence thereof, they said, 'Give ear!'"

Qur'an 72:1 "Say (Muhammad): 'It has been revealed to me that a group of (three to ten) Jinn [demons or devils] listened (to the Qur'an). They said, "We have heard a really wonderful recital (of this Qur'an)! It guides to the Right Path. We have come to believe it. We shall not associate anything with our Lord."

The reason that Demons beleive in the Quran is that it was inspired by the Devil himself as the Hadith testifies:

Tabari VI:110 "Thus Allah removed the sorrow from his Messenger, reassured him about that which he had feared, and cancelled the words which Satan had cast on his tongue, that their gods were exalted high-flying cranes (goddesses) whose intercession was accepted with approval. He now revealed, following the mention of 'Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat,' the words: 'are yours the males and his the females? That indeed is an unfair division!"

Qur'an 22:53 "He may make the suggestions thrown in by Satan, the Devil's proposals, but a trial and temptation for those in whose hearts is a disease. Verily the wrong-doers are in a schism. And those on whom knowledge has been bestowed may learn that the (Qur'an) is the truth from your Lord, that they may believe, and their hearts may submit lowly before it."

Read this, anyone who is bothered by the fact that Muhammad admitted that some of the Quran was actually the words of the devil is one of " those in whose hearts is a disease"

Tabari VI:110 "When Muhammad brought a revelation from Allah canceling what Satan had cast on the tongue of His Prophet, the Quraysh said, 'Muhammad has repented of what he said concerning the position of our gods with Allah."

In other words, Muhammad was a pagan prophet.

In fact Muhammad admits many times in the Hadith to being posessed by the Devil.

Muslim:C14B39N6759 "Aisha, the wife of Allah's Apostle, reported: 'Allah's Messenger left my apartment during the night. Then he came and he saw me in an agitated state.' He said: "Aisha, what has happened to you? Do you feel jealous?" I said: "How can it be that a girl like me would not feel jealous in regard to a husband like you? Thereupon Allah's Messenger said: "It is your devil who has come to you." I said: "Allah's Messenger, is there a devil with me?" He said: "Yes." I said: "Is there a devil attached to everyone?" He said: "Yes." I said: "Allah's Messenger, is there a devil attached to you also?" He said: "Yes."'"

Muslim:C14B39N6757 "Allah's Messenger said: 'There is none amongst you with whom is not an attaché from amongst the jinn, a devil.' The Companions said: 'Allah's Messenger, is there a devil with you too?' Thereupon he said: 'Yes, but Allah helps me against him so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.'"

Apparently murder, rape, pedophilia and piracy is GOOD.

Bukhari:V6B60N475 "Allah's Apostle became sick and could not offer his prayer. A lady came and said, 'Muhammad! I think that your Satan has forsaken you, for I have not seen him with you for two or three nights!' On that Allah revealed: 'By the night when it darkens, your Lord has neither forsaken you, nor hated you.'" [93:1]

Muhammad's Lord apparently is his Satan that is always attached to him and never leaves.

Qur'an 46:30 "We [Jinns/Demons] have heard a Book revealed after Moses, confirming what came before it: it guides to the Truth and to a Straight Path.' 'O our people, hearken to the one who invites (you) to Allah, and believe in him. He will forgive you your sins, and deliver you from a Penalty Grievous.'"

Anyone want to know what demons think is the Truth and the Straight Path?

The Quran. You're right Abdullah. How could anyone NOT beleive in the Quran after such vigorous Demonic endorsement?

Bukhari:V2B21N245 "A person slept in and missed the morning prayer. So the Prophet said, 'Satan urinated in his ears.'"

A Metaphor for anyone who has listened to the Filthy Evil Satanic Nazi Quran, Satan has urinated in his ears.

Bukhari:V4B54N494 "Allah's Apostle said, 'When the upper edge of the sun appears in the morning, don't perform a prayer till it has risen. When the lower edge of the sun sets, don't perform a prayer till it has set, for the sun rises between two sides of the Satan's head.'"

Bukhari:V4B54N516 "The Prophet said, 'If anyone rouses from sleep and performs ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blow it out thrice because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night.'"

Ishaq:72 "Some months after Muhammad's return to the desert two men in white seized the boy, threw him down and opened up his belly, stirring it up. His wet nurse said, 'I am afraid that this child has had a stroke, so I want to take him back before the result appears.' She carried him back to Muhammad's mother and said, 'I am afraid that ill will befall him, so I have brought him back to you.' She asked what had happened. I said, 'I fear that a demon has possessed him.'"

Ishaq:90 "Jewish rabbis, Christian monks, and Arab soothsayers had spoken about the Apostle of Allah before his mission when his time drew near. The rabbis and monks found his description in their scriptures. The Arab occultists had been visited by satans from the jinn with reports which they had secretly overheard before they were prevented form hearing by being pelted with stars."

Ishaq:91 "The Prophet explained the nature of shooting stars. 'Allah shut off the satans by these stars which pelted them. So satans tried to steal information, listening in, mingling what they heard with conjecture and false intelligence. They conveyed it to the soothsayers.'"

Bukhari:V6B60N332 "The Prophet said, 'Last night a demon from the Jinn came to me to disturb my prayer, but Allah gave me the power to overcome him. I intended to tie him to one of the pillars of the mosque till the morning so that all of you could see him.'"

Bukhari:V5B58N199 "'Who informed you Prophet about the Jinn [Demons] when they heard the Qur'an?' He said, 'A tree informed me about them.'"

Tabari VI:73
Ishaq:107 "'Cousin, can you tell me when this visitor comes to you?' Muhammad replied, 'Yes.' She said, 'Tell me then, when he comes.' Gabriel came to him as before, and Muhammad said, 'Here is Gabriel who has just come to me.' She said, 'Yes? Come, cousin, and sit by my left thigh.' He came, and she said, 'Can you see him?' 'Yes.' 'Move around and sit by my right thigh.' He did so and she said, 'Can you see him?' 'Yes.' She said, 'Sit in my lap.' He did so, and she said, 'Can you see him?' He replied, 'Yes.' She was grieved, and flung off her veil and disclosed her body while the Apostle was sitting in her lap, inside her shift next to her body. Then she said, 'Can you see him?' 'No.' At that she said, 'Rejoice cousin. By Allah, this spirit is an angel and not Satan.'"
Qur'an 74:32 "Truly: I swear by the Moon as a witness, and by the darkness of night."

Ishaq:510 "When the Apostle looked down on Khaybar he told his Companions, 'O Allah, Lord of the heavens and what they overshadow, and Lord of the Devils and what into error they throw, and Lord of the winds and what they winnow, we ask Thee for the booty of this town and its people. Forward in the name of Allah.'"

Ishaq:106 "None of Allah's creatures was more hateful to me than an ecstatic poet or a man possessed. I thought, 'Woe is me, I'm a possessed poet.'"

Ishaq:106 "I will go to the top of the mountain and throw myself down that I may kill myself and be at rest."

If only he had done so, the world would be a much more peaceful place.

Ishaq:106 "I stood gazing at him and that distracted me from committing suicide. I couldn't move. Khadija sent her messengers in search of me and they gained the high ground above Mecca so I came to her and sat by her thigh. She said, 'O Abu'l-Qasim [Muhammad's actual name], where have you been?' I said, 'Woe is me. I am possessed.'"

Tabari VI:70 "He went to Khadija and said, 'I think that I have gone mad.'"

Ishaq:132-3 "If this demonic spirit which has possession of you is such that you cannot get rid of him, we will find a physician for you, and exhaust our means trying to cure you. For often a demonic spirit gets possession of a man, but he can be rid of it.' The Apostle listened patiently."

Qur'an 74:32 "No, truly: I swear by the Moon as a witness, and by the darkness of night as it wanes. And by the dawn as it is unveiled, surely Hell is one of the greatest signs and gravest misfortunes, a warning to men."

Qur'an 69:43 "This is a Message sent down from the Lord of men and jinn [demons]. And if the Messenger were to attribute any false words to Us, We would seize him and cut his aorta. None of you would be able to stop Us. So truly this is a Message for those who fear. Yet We know that there are those who deny and belie (this Qur'an). But truly this (Qur'an) revelation is a cause of sorrow and anguish; the nemesis of unbelievers."

The Demons just want you to know how much they love the Quran!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qur'an 68:1 "I call to witness the Pen and what it writes. You are not a demented madman or possessed."

Qur'an 68:51 "And the unbelievers would almost smite you (Muhammad) with their eyes, tripping you when they hear the Message. And they say: 'Surely he is possessed!'"

Bukhari:V6B60N662 "Allah's Apostle said, 'Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic.'"
Bukhari:V9B87N127 "The Prophet said, 'I have been given the keys of eloquent speech.'"

Bukhari:V6B60N658 "A man worked magic on Allah's Apostle until he started imagining that he had done a thing that he had not really done."

This is the Night's Journey which is the sole Muslim claim to Jerusalem. The Hadith itself says it was the product of a diseased mind plagued by sorcery.

Muslim:B001N0244
Bukhari:V4B54N496 "The Messenger of Allah observed: 'Satan comes to everyone of you and says, "Who created this and that," until he asks, "Who created your Lord?" When he comes to that, one should seek refuge and keep away from such idle thoughts.'"

Qur'an 72:13 "So, since we [Jinn/Devils] have listened to the guidance (of the Qur'an), we have accepted (Islam): and any who believes in his Lord has no fear of loss, force, or oppression."

Devils LOVE ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEMONS ARE GOOD MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qur'an 81:24 "Neither is he a concealer, withholding knowledge of the unseen. Nor is it (the Qur'an) the Word of an evil spirit accursed, the utterance of a devil, the curses of Satan."

Qur'an 81:26 "Then where are you going? Verily this (Qur'an) is no less than a reminder to all the Alamin (men and jinn [demons or devils])."

Qur'an 89:1 "I swear by the dawn, and the ten nights, and the even and the odd, and the night when it departs."

Qur'an 92:1 "I swear by the night when it draws a veil."

Qur'an 6:66 "The people reject this (Book) and call it a lie though it is the truth. Say: 'I am not a warden over you.' ...When you see men who meddle with Our Revelations, turn away, withdrawing from them. Satan makes you forget."

Bukhari:V7B71N660 "Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not. That is the hardest kind of magic as it has such an effect. One day he said, 'O Aisha, do you know that Allah has instructed me concerning the matter I asked Him about? Two men came to me and one of them sat near my head and the other near my feet. The one asked, "What is wrong with this man?" "He is under the effect of magic." "Who cast the magic spell on him?" "Labid, an Arab ally of the Jews and a hypocrite." "What material did he use to cast the spell?" "A comb with hair stuck to it." "Where is that comb and hair?" "In a skin of pollen of a male palm tree kept under a stone in the well of Dharwan."' So the Prophet went to that well and took out those things, saying, 'That was the well shown to me in the dream. Its water looked red and its palms looked like the heads of devils. My companions removed those things.' I said, 'Why didn't you just treat yourself?' He said, 'Allah has cured me, and I don't want to spread evil among my people.'"

Bukhari:V7B71N661 "Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he began to imagine he had done something although he had not. While he was with me, he invoked Allah for a long period and then said, 'Aisha! Do you know what Allah has instructed me to do regarding the matter I asked Him about?' 'What is that?' He said, 'Two men came to me. One said, "What is the disease of this man?" The other replied, "He is under the effect of magic." "Who has worked magic on him?" "Labid, a Jew from the Zuraiq tribe."'"

Bukhari:V5B58N200 "I carried a water pot for the Prophet's ablution and for cleaning his private parts. While following him with the pot, the Prophet turned and said, 'Who are you?' 'I am Abu.' The Prophet said, 'Bring me stones in order to clean my private parts, but do not bring any bones or animal dung.' So I brought some stones, carrying them in the corner of my robe till I put them by his side. When he finished, I walked with him and asked, 'What can you tell me about the bones and the animal dung?' He said, 'They are of the food of Jinns [Devils]. A delegate of Jinns of the city of Nasibin came to me - and how nice those Jinns were - and asked me for the remains of human food. I invoked Allah for them that they would never pass by a bone or animal dung but find food on them.'"

Bukhari:V1B11N582 "Allah's Apostle said, 'When the Adhan [the call to prayer] is announced, Satan takes to his heels and passes wind with noise during his flight in order not to hear the Adhan.'"

Bukhari:V3B33N254 "Satan circulates in the human being as blood circulates. I was afraid lest Satan might insert an evil thought in your minds."

Bukhari:V6B61N530 "Allah's Apostle ordered me to guard the Zakat revenue. Then somebody came and started stealing food. I caught him and said, 'I'm going to take you to Allah's Apostle!' He replied, 'Please don't take me to him. If you spare me that fate I will tell you a few words by which Allah will benefit you.' So then he said, 'When you go to bed recite Ayat-al-Kursi, (2:255) for then a guard from Allah will protect you from Satan.' When the Prophet heard the story he said, 'He who came to you at night told you the truth although he is a liar; and it was Satan.'"

Tabari VI:107 "Satan Cast a False Qur'an Revelation on the Messenger of Allah's Tongue."

Qur'an 113:1 "Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn from the mischief of the evil He created." Qur'an 113:3 "From the mischievous evil of Darkness as it becomes intensely dark, and from the mischief of those who practice the evil of malignant witchcraft and blowing on knots, and from the mischievous evil of the envier when he covets."

Qur'an 114:1 "Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of men and jinn [demons], the King of men and jinn, the Ilah (God) of men and jinn."

Qur'an 114:4 "From the evil of the sneaking Devil who Whispers Evil and withdraws after his whisper, the slinking Satan, the same who whispers into the hearts of mankind from among the jinn and men."

Qur'an 52:29 "Therefore remind: By the Grace of your Lord, you are no vulgar soothsayer, nor are you a possessed madman."

Qur'an 55:41 "The sinners will be seized by their forelock and feet. Which of the favors of your Lord will you then deny? This is the Hell the sinners called a lie. They will go round and round between its fierce fires and boiling water. Which of the favors of your Lord will you then deny?"

Ishaq:205
Tabari VI:133 "When we had all sworn the oath of allegiance to the Messenger, Satan shouted from the top of Aqabah in the most piercing and penetrating voice I have ever heard. 'People of the [pagan ritual] stations [of the idolatrous hajj] of Mina, do you want to follow a blameworthy reprobate?' The Messenger said, 'What does the Enemy of God say?' 'I am the Devil, and I shall deal with you!'"

Qur'an 8:10 "Allah made the victory [killing, kidnapping, and stealing] but a message of hope, a glad tiding, to reassure you. Victory [of this kind] comes only from Allah. Lo! Allah is Almighty. He covered you with slumber, as a security from Him. He sent down rain to clean you of the plague of evil suggestions of Satan, that you might plant your feet firmly."

Ishaq:327 "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

Abdullah, If you are willing to give up the G-d of Avraham, Yishaq and Yaaqov for a "Prophet" who openly admits to being  posessed by the Devil, YOU ARE COMPLETELY INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2008, 08:28:53 AM »
Dear Italian Zionist,

these are the revelations of G-d. It is good that you are reading them. Whether you follow or not is your choice. The burden of free choice is a trust that humans have accepted.

You asked me to comment. I follow the revelations. If G-d will give me the strength, I hear and I obey. He gives us his limits. He has made it easy for us.

Peace be with you forever.

It's a REVELATION from G_d to condone the rape of women. Just think about what you're saying. Which G-d would condone this?...the  moon G-d?