Author Topic: Jew Vs. Muslim YouTube  (Read 22373 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Jew Vs. Muslim YouTube
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2008, 05:13:46 AM »
You sound exactly like a member of Jehovas Wittnesses and you have forgotten the Huris in the paradies, who will become virgin again everytime after you will sleep with them. How much virgins will the moon-idol el-illah give the truely believer?

If I remember it rightly, all this joys in paradies are all related to man. What is the award for the woman? Lesbian sex with Huries?

If you are able to understand some latin - read my signature ;)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2008, 07:56:00 AM »
I will wait for an answer.

Dear Tzvi,
since you will wait for a long while
to have your answer to your simple question,
I brought you some lecture and some tea,
so that you won't find the "waiting" boring...

O0

Make sure it's kosher.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2008, 08:46:51 AM »
Whenever I bring out these quotes, Muslims always run away.

I have done this many times on youtube and on forums and I have NEVER gotten a single answer on these quotes by ANY Muslim.

They run away like frightened children when their Satanic "Prophet" is exposed.

They're awesome, do you have a source of them? 

Go on prophetofdoom.net and click on the Islamic quotes tab.

Thanks JNC geat site I b-marked it. O0

Just as a warning. Craig Winn is a very interesting religious thinker and he puts quite a bit of his religious ideas that are blasphemous to both Judaism and Normative Christianity.

I don't know if you are Jewish or Christian but either way you may be offended by his forceful religious opinions, but his exposure of Islam is astounding.

He literally quotes 90% of the Quran, you can't claim that it is being taken out of context when 90% of it has been quoted in the book.

I do use the sourcess from atheists, freethinkers and religion bashers if they're right on iSSlam... I don't belive in fair play when dealing with moslimes. That's why I back the JTF: Jews in Israel were trying to always be good guys and look where it get them... I stutied koran and hadiths from different  sourcess and you cannot defend those books after reading them... Even "Mine Kampf" and "Comunist Manifesto" are less Satanic.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2008, 08:48:57 AM »

Dear Tzvi,

O0

Make sure it's kosher.

Haw can you make un Kosher tea?  :D

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2008, 09:07:49 AM »
Okay if your Allah is so powerful and your so called prophet is so great. Have them stop me from banning your behind. See ya!!!
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2008, 12:36:00 PM »
Mills I tried to dicuss rationaly with musslims on other fora about iSSlam or Israel  many times and it's never works; it's either excuses, lies or threats and in the end they always run. Use the links the JNC or I gave you but don't waste more than one hour on them I gave up and got ill after reading 1Oth hadith and half of Quran... They're far more better thing you can do with your time.

Love your Enemy

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2008, 12:40:29 PM »

Dear Tzvi,

O0

Make sure it's kosher.

Haw can you make un Kosher tea?  :D

NOt exactly sure...but i'm sure Muslims pee in it...so..that renders it unkosher and undrinkable....except for fellow muslims
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2008, 12:41:50 PM »
p.s: abdullahsydney did a TERRIBLE job at trying to convert us!
What with dodging all our questions, ignoring our statements. Like a brainwashed fool, he ignored them and just kept posting "blah blah...allah, blah blah slaves" 

ANYONE who is convinced by him MUST be an idiot. He gave NO answers, he just acted like a "martyr" with his fake "i wuv you in an arrogant way because I'm superior to you" attitude

He also tried to twist our words.I would have loved debating this BUT you can't debate with someone who IGNORES someone's questions and just twists them! This is WHY I never get my questions about islam answered! Its the dodging of questions that I get. Its like if mooslims expect to tell us all these thingsmthen ignore our honest questions and then telling us how we suck because we don't believe. And we're supposed to be convinced by these people?

I had it! I am going to search out the answers, I will study this "islam" and THEN maybe have an actual debate with a mooslims who hopefully is not distorted like abdullahsydney.
I also think churches and synagogues should start having islam awareness classes to protect ourselves from that religion. We do NOT worship the same G-d, its time our people accept that.

Oddly enough, i haven't even read any of his crap..just the first few lines and all the rest was disturbing so i looked away  Interestingly enough, I do the same with Haaretz articles.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2008, 02:56:01 PM »
Mills,

peace be with you.

It seems you wish to inform G-d not only about his religion, but also about his prophets, while He is the knower of the secrets of the heavens and the earth.

Gloy be to G-d, he has no need of any of us, not one. We need him, He doesn't need us. If all of mankind went into the fire, it would be no problem for G-d.

He is rich, free of all wants. Are you still going to teach G-d something? Glory be to G-d, if He shows you mercy. Those who dispute the revelations of their lord in front of him are the those He will not even speak to on the day of judgement.

None is too proud to bow down to Him, save those upon whose hearts he has set a seal. I hate to say it, but you're fitting the description, Mills.

Yet, He knows your heart better than me, and He can forgive you better than me. One of the errors of the Jews, says the Qur'an, is that they fear people more than they fear G-d.

If you claim this is not your case, which I expect you will claim, then you could show some piety and clean up the foul mouths in this channel, and reduce some of the sick arrogance of the pictures and nicknames. Glory be to G-d, He loves not the arrogant.

Wouldn't you long to be humble? I would. Glory be to my Lord. If I have learned anything, it is from G-d - if I've made any error it is from me.

Should the sky fall upon you, or the earth split beneath you, who will save you but G-d? If you are resurrected and the mountains are flying in the sky, the seas boiling over, the sky like red oil, how will you be helped if not by G-d almighty?

Who has the power to help you? And if you ask for his help, and he rejects, where will you go? If I ask for his help and he rejects, where will I go? If my father, my mother, you father, or your mother, is rejected by G-d, where will they go?

To hell. To burn like a log in a fire, again and again and again.

Yet if G-d accepts you and forgives you, or me, or one of our relatives, and that person recieves his mercy, then wouldn't that be nice! Endless meadows with sweet smelling flowers, shade, nice food, delicious lamb, sweets, and a wine that doesn't get you drunk but is delicious - freedom, a place where there are no lies and no theft, no insults, no war, and where the greatest thing of all is to the face of your Lord, you creator, and feel the security of His closeness and protection.

Glory be to the G-d of Abraham.

You dont have the answer to my question, not about G-d, but about mohammed the "prophet". Thank you, you proved my point.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2008, 03:00:18 PM »
Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen. This poster has been kicked back to his Paradise.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2008, 04:41:10 PM »
Mills I tried to dicuss rationaly with musslims on other fora about iSSlam or Israel  many times and it's never works; it's either excuses, lies or threats and in the end they always run. Use the links the JNC or I gave you but don't waste more than one hour on them I gave up and got ill after reading 1Oth hadith and half of Quran... They're far more better thing you can do with your time.
You're right.
I want to read the qu'ran, and I want to know what it says for myself. Chaim said it would be good to read it so we can understand what we're dealing with.

I was actually also thinking of taking a class about it. I'm a college student and we get offered those religion classes.
I see other people on the forum who say "oh I  read the qu'an several times" etc..but not me. I want to be able to have the knowledge to know what I'm talking about.

So I shall take a class and get the answers that people fail to give, yes even if its a waste of time, but at least then I'll be better educated on the manner or at least say that I did "educate" myself on the matter. (p.s: Is it just me or is it mostly mooslims who say "you should educate yourself" LOL )

If its a muslim person running the lessons, then it would probably be better to read the Quran yourself.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2008, 05:10:51 PM »
A sisters Halaqah is a religious circle for muslim women, in which a certain topic is discussed and everybody tries to help each other learn Quran. Sometimes a short talk is given by somebody but its always even literally in a circle.

If you go to a muslim class, you'll either learn advanced things and terms that will mean absolutely nothing to you unless you're actually going to practice it. Other lessons will go to the opposite extreme and teach you the basics, which you probably already know e.g. 5 pillars of Islam. Other classes focus on key concepts like the Oneness of God etc

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2008, 05:29:21 PM »
Its ok. Why did she say you had rocks in your head anyway?! ??? ;D

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2008, 04:52:23 PM »

Sarah, you never responded to my rebuttal.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #114 on: January 24, 2008, 06:00:10 PM »

Sarah, you never responded to my rebuttal.

I don't feel it anymore.

Anyhow i would say that Muhammad was human, humans make mistakes and Muhammed did so.

In Islam sins are provoked by satan and you are accountable for following satans whispering. Muhammad like any other person, followed this and didn't not realise his mistake or its problems until the message was sent.

Though I don't know if I believe in that.