Author Topic: Thank G-d 350000 to 500000 Muslim Nazis leave Israel  (Read 8483 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Thank G-d 350000 to 500000 Muslim Nazis leave Israel
« on: January 23, 2008, 11:25:39 AM »
It is a miracle 350 000 Muzzies leave the holy land.

Thank G-d! Thank G-d! Thank G-d! Thank G-d! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hundredthousands of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis passed or are on their way to pass the border from the Gaza Strip after the opening by force to Egypt.

The United Nations (UN) estimate the number of humans on 350,000, according to PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi data are even one half million humans on the escape.

In the morning-grey the border had broken through armed PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis to Egypt. With explosive charges they tore 17 breaches into the border wall.

Egypt had closed the border after the seizure of power of the radical-Islamic Hamas in the past summer.

Now the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis flow to hundredthousands into the country. They need food, gas and gasoline. Israel had blocked the border on Friday to the Gaza Strip, after PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi repeats built rockets on Israeli area had fired. Acute lack of supplying was the result.

Original text:

350 000 Palästinenser
strömen nach Ägypten

Hunderttausende Palästinenser haben nach der gewaltsamen Öffnung die Grenze vom Gazastreifen nach Ägypten passiert oder sind auf dem Weg zur Grenze.

Die Vereinten Nationen (UN) schätzen die Zahl der Menschen auf 350 000, nach palästinensischen Angaben sind sogar eine halbe Million Menschen auf der Flucht.

Bewaffnete Palästinenser hatte im Morgengrauen die Grenze zu Ägypten durchbrochen. Mit Sprengladungen rissen sie 17 Breschen in die Sperranlage. Ägypten hatte die Grenze nach der Machtübernahme der radikal-islamischen Hamas im vergangenen Sommer geschlossen.

Jetzt strömen die Palästinenser zu Hunderttausenden ins Land. Sie brauchen Lebensmittel, Gas und Benzin. Israel hatte am Freitag die Grenze zum Gazastreifen abgeriegelt, nachdem Palästinenser wiederholt selbstgebaute Raketen auf israelisches Gebiet abgefeuert hatten. Akuter Versorgungsmangel war die Folge.

Source: http://www.bild.t-online.de/BILD/news/vermischtes/2008/01/23/palaestinenser-grenze/gaza-aegypten-sprengstoff,geo=3557818.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Thank G-d 350000 to 500000 Muslim Nazis leave Israel
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 11:26:26 AM »
This is very good news O0 O0 O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 11:30:18 AM »
I have never thought, that this will be possible without any compensation or pressure. The time for our good Chaim is coming. It will be easier than everybody of us has thought.

Stop social care and this animals will leave our countries too.

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  :)  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 11:32:17 AM »
Excellent news!!!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 11:33:43 AM »
brilliant news, jtf is ruling the world...

newman

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 11:34:19 AM »
Baruk Hashem!!!!

Just imagine the flow of human excrement leaving EY when Kahanists come to power.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 11:38:00 AM »
I have never thought, that this will be possible without any compensation or pressure. The time for our good Chaim is coming. It will be easier than everybody of us has thought.

Stop social care and this animals will leave our countries too.

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  :)  :::D

Exactly build the wall on Gaza-Egypt border, and get the Israeli left on right side of it before they invate the palestinians back  ::)... But Philistine Muzies are not economic imigrants cutting off the welfare from Israel, UNRA, USA and EU will help but only nuking Mecca and resetling them to Saudi Barbaria will solve the problem...     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 11:40:39 AM »
I love the photograph with the man bringing his harem (sheep).  :::D

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 11:42:11 AM »
Great!! Is this because of the upcoming "attack"?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 11:51:32 AM »
This have never happened before in Gaza

It should be 350000 Philistinians.

With bags and cases have they passed the destroyed border-wall between the Gaza-strip and Egypt.

It was not a offhanded action of hungy Philistinians. The action was long prepared.

Original text:

350.000 Palästinenser sollen es gewesen sein. Mit Taschen und Koffern haben sie den zerstörten Grenzwall zwischen dem Gaza-Streifen und Ägypten passiert. Von einer spontanen Aktion hungernder Familien kann jedoch kaum die Rede sein. Die Aktion war lange vorbereitet.

Source:http://www.welt.de/politik/article1586904/In_Gaza_hat_es_so_etwas_noch_nicht_gegeben.html

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 12:00:28 PM »
Baruk Hashem!!!!

Just imagine the flow of human excrement leaving EY when Kahanists come to power.
Baruch*

These are great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 12:03:54 PM »
Baruk Hashem!!!!

Baruch*

These are great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have readed, that Mubarak doesn't wan't the Philistinians to stay. They should go back to Gaza.

But I think they are like animals. They will go, where they can have a good and lazy life.

I am shure, that the wasp majority will stay in Egypt.  ;D

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 12:16:02 PM »
The Egyptions don't want them the stay, the Israeli goverment wants them back.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 12:22:01 PM »
The Egyptions don't want them the stay, the Israeli goverment wants them back.

This marks 40 years + of Israeli insanity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 12:26:34 PM »
But they carry cases. That shows, that they want to stay for a longer time in Egypt. Not only to buy ammunition, weapons etc.

Perhaps they can hide in the big cities of Egypt.  :)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 12:30:46 PM »
But they carry cases. That shows, that they want to stay for a longer time in Egypt. Not only to buy ammunition, weapons etc.

Perhaps they can hide in the big cities of Egypt.  :)

They always return somehow.
Always.
I wish they would just stay there but in the end, I know they'll go back to their hell hole/rats nest.
Because in the end, they want to destroy Israel and turn it into another muslim country.

:( I saw the pictures and was so happy.  :'(

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 12:44:17 PM »
Great more muzie A-rabs beast ocupying Egipt ::). Besides Mills and Dexter have right they'll return with new bombs and ammo and the Shmolmert Barah and Ramon will encurage them to do so They already agreed on 50 000 Balestine "refuges" returning to pre 1967 Israel. They need the partners for piss proces. :( 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 12:50:01 PM »
There should be mine-fields around gaza.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 12:51:11 PM »
run away run away!!! I hope they go to the Congo where they mutilate and commit atrocities on each other.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 02:22:17 PM »
Israel should use the momentum to start a major attack, forcing the rest of them out, and seal the border.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 02:34:51 PM »
Quick someone build a thicker wall behind them
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 02:36:50 PM »
why did Israel gave back the Sinai in the first place?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 02:39:06 PM »

Because they got a piece of paper in return.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 02:40:16 PM »

what does it says?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 02:41:13 PM »

Seems like a bad decision.