Author Topic: You guys are unbelieavble!  (Read 1875 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
You guys are unbelieavble!
« on: January 27, 2008, 02:25:27 PM »
In stead of going to www.orlandosentinel.com and make at least 1 post as mr.Chaim sad,you guys are talking about UFOs,fat girls,evil people and south park!Unbelievable!And you want us to become mass movement?!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: You guys are unbelieavble!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 02:46:08 PM »
When did chaim had ordered us to go to that side?

Can you please provide me that qutation. . . .

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 02:50:54 PM »
Chaim has asked everyone to try and post on that papers blog. He spent quite a bit of time talking about it on last weeks ask JTF.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 03:06:06 PM »
Yes he did and i have post comments and onlyone i sow over there is mr.Chaim as JTF.org.Is he alone in this fight?Everybody can post at least 1!Come on people it only takes a 2 minute.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 03:11:30 PM »
Yes he did and i have post comments and onlyone i sow over there is mr.Chaim as JTF.org.Is he alone in this fight?Everybody can post at least 1!Come on people it only takes a 2 minute.
You better look again I have been there all day and part of yesterday. My name is very visible. I think we have a few people working the blog there.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 03:32:00 PM »
good,but look the others!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 03:38:50 PM »
Mr. ben Pesach has said, that all members, that are not citizens of the USA should not engage in this campaign, because this could have a negative effect. :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 04:28:13 PM »
Mr. ben Pesach has said, that all members, that are not citizens of the USA should not engage in this campaign, because this could have a negative effect. :'(

That's too bad for our righteous Australian and German members like yourself :'(

On the other hand we have many righteous Americans here O0

newman

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 04:32:13 PM »

He's right, too.

If US voters see foreigners telling them how to vote, they'll be more inclined to do the opposite of what we suggest.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 04:33:13 PM »
I have gone often into the site Chaim has posted and I see a lot of our people on it every day.  Including myself trying to promote Romney
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 04:53:53 PM »
I have gone often into the site Chaim has posted and I see a lot of our people on it every day.  Including myself trying to promote Romney

That's good. In my opinion, it comes down to McPain or Romney, and G-d forbid if a super bolshevik becomes our option than all votes and bets are off and useless.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2008, 04:55:09 PM »

He's right, too.

If US voters see foreigners telling them how to vote, they'll be more inclined to do the opposite of what we suggest.

It's true.

Readers of the far left magazine the Guardian in Britain had this huge campaign of letter writing to regular voters in the US begging them to vote for Kerry and all the people who received it said it made them more likely to vote for Bush.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2008, 05:05:32 PM »
I understand.

I will do whatever Chaim wants from me in this campaign. So I will stay away.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2008, 05:08:05 PM »

He's right, too.

It's true.

Readers of the far left magazine the Guardian in Britain had this huge campaign of letter writing to regular voters in the US begging them to vote for Kerry and all the people who received it said it made them more likely to vote for Bush.

Yea, no one wants to hear a foreigner telling him how to vote.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America