Author Topic: I will blame americans of jtf if  (Read 2162 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
I will blame americans of jtf if
« on: February 01, 2008, 09:23:02 AM »
Obama gets elected and orders india to hand over kashmir to porkistan(which we will not do) as we all know he is a muslim so his policies will be pro pakistan. You guys have the power to stop him we dont as bad is hillary is she is not a muslim and will not follow a pro muslim policy.Stop OBAMA.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 09:26:21 AM by ASHISH »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I will blame americans from jtf if
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 09:26:19 AM »
You will blame Americans on JTF if Obama wins?  did I read that clearly?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 09:30:47 AM »

Dr dan i am afraid obamas surging popularity in usa and i am afraid he will win and order israel and and india to handover their land

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: I will blame americans of jtf if
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 09:34:30 AM »
You're overestimate JTF; we don't choose which the shabasgoi pupet will be next el presidente of Estados Unitos , call Zionist World Wide Task force for this. ;) :::D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 09:35:41 AM »

Dr dan i am afraid obamas surging popularity in usa and i am afraid he will win and order israel and and india to handover their land

He alredy did this:
http://www.israelnationalradio.com/
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 09:36:19 AM »

I understand, but did you just say that you would blame the Americans on this forum if Obama wins? I understand Obama is terrible for Israel and India and any non-Islamic country who is fighting Islam....but did you just write that it will be our fault if Obama wins?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 09:42:05 AM »

I understand, but did you just say that you would blame the Americans on this forum if Obama wins? I understand Obama is terrible for Israel and India and any non-Islamic country who is fighting Islam....but did you just write that it will be our fault if Obama wins?

I may have gotten a little overboard  :P by saying this but today i was watching the democratic debate and saw people cheering for him  i lost my mind how can a muslim now when we are fighting war on terror has a serious chance of becoming the president of united states are american people so brainwashed by media that they ant see the truth

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 10:00:09 AM »

I may have gotten a little overboard  :P by saying this but today i was watching the democratic debate and saw people cheering for him  i lost my mind how can a muslim now when we are fighting war on terror has a serious chance of becoming the president of united states are american people so brainwashed by media that they ant see the truth

Ashish, you are in teh same boat as the rest of us...We just don't get it. 

I'll just say, don't dispair. Gd forbid it gets to the worst point of human civilization...but if it gets there, dont' forget the resiliency of humankind and righteousness.  AFter 6 million Jews perished in the worst and cold blooded massacre known to humankind (there have been others), a state of Israel was erected and successfully defended herself from enemies much more numerous than she.

I belive that since righteous resilient human beings exist, that even if, Gd forbid, Obama won, and ended up being the leader of the worst kind for Israel or India or the US and it led to that dooms day, I can assure you, there would be hell to pay by the rest of us.  At that point, even nice old me, will go up in arms like the JDL did.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 10:06:08 AM »
Idoubt the U.S. can do much to India ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 11:13:55 AM »

How remember usa is still the superpower of the world

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 11:22:59 AM »

How remember usa is still the superpower of the world
But they had some problems with Iraq which did'[nt really have much of a militaryi doubt they could do anything with India india has nuclear weapons plus i really doubt obama can beat Juan McCain
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 11:23:51 AM »
Don't believe everything you read about the "polls" on Obama or Clinton.  They are both [censored]!  I doubt India will ever give control of Kashir over to Pakistan, Period.  There will be nuclear war in the region before that goes on.  Israel gives less worth to Judea, Samaria and Gaza than the Hindu's of India place on Kashmir.  Don't worry....  Hitlery or Obama won't effect Indian politics at all.  It will go another 4 years of conflict and "negotiation" without anything being done....   ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 12:48:36 PM »
I believe in the resilience of India against the Muslims more than Israel.  The Hindus are fierce and will fight to survive even if it meant brutal warfare.  I hope they will never allow the US to pressure her to be nice if somethign like that were to occur.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 02:13:08 PM »
I believe in the resilience of India against the Muslims more than Israel.  The Hindus are fierce and will fight to survive even if it meant brutal warfare.  I hope they will never allow the US to pressure her to be nice if somethign like that were to occur.
Agreed.  The side show of Ghandi will not happen in Hindu India if the Muslims push their intentions even with American so called influance...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 02:21:02 PM »
Agreed.  The side show of Ghandi will not happen in Hindu India if the Muslims push their intentions even with American so called influance...
The US has to much invested in India, India exports a large percentage of goods to the US, so they cant mess around too much with India. With Israel they can mess around more because A. Israel is bunch of leftists, and B. they dont get quite as much from Israel
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2008, 02:27:45 PM »
Just to add....  In Israel you have Jooos.  You can do anything to the Jooo....  We have 2000 years of history proving that for which Rabbi Kahane Z"L worked so hard to change this deplorable perception...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2008, 02:45:40 PM »

300 million people in the US, you gotta figure theres a lot of idiots in this country.

Offline Italianpride877

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2008, 03:29:58 PM »
so if i get u correctly if obama wins you'll blame JTF, no thats totally normal what are you like 12 years old