Author Topic: 'The Blues Brothers' John Belushi and Jim Belushi are ALBANIANS!  (Read 2605 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
'The Blues Brothers' John Belushi and Jim Belushi are ALBANIANS!
« on: February 02, 2008, 09:39:27 PM »
I just found out about this week...
 Are there anymore Albanian celebrities out there who are working to build more anti Serbia propaganda?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: 'The Blues Brothers' John Belushi and Jim Belushi are ALBANIANS!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 09:47:42 PM »
heheh, john belushi was entertaining to watch...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 10:28:41 PM »
I just found out about this week...
 Are there anymore Albanian celebrities out there who are working to build more anti Serbia propaganda?

I didn't know that!!!  :o
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 10:53:17 PM »
At least it says they are Albanian Orthodox Christian as were most old Albanian Americans 1890-1920. Some were righteous back than and loved the Greek Orthodox church and supported the Serbs. Hopefully, in that bunch there were righteous ones supporting Heroic Christian Orthodox Serbia, because in the end it's about religion and the muSSlim Albanians are destroying Christian Serbian Kosovo, which was Serb Christian land not Albanian muSSlim land! However, there are some Christian Orthodox Albanians that support the Albanian muSSlims in Kosovo because of Nationality over the heroic Christian Serbs which is just terrible and a religious backstab! It's about righteous religion not Nationality.  That's why in the 1890's to 1920's there were some righteous Orthodox one's that liked the Greek church and Serbian and came here before Communism took place, but that was long ago, and the situation today is worse with Albanian muSSlim Nazis taking over righteous Christian Serbia!

« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 11:08:23 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 11:18:39 PM »
Well, as drug-addled Hollywood degenerates, I doubt they are/were righteous, but even that aside, don't forget that most Albanian "Christians" are such in name only and are complete Muslim sympathizers, just like the Arab Orthodox "Christians" and Tamil "Christians" are as well.

newman

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 11:26:19 PM »
I doubt their ties to the 'old country' are very strong.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 12:13:19 AM »
It was posted in a recent publication that I read... in 'The Onion Our Dumb World' the quote was :
               The UN ruled that the slaughter of 3,000 ethnic Albanians was justified retaliation for the renewal of Albanian-decendant Jim Belushi's sitcom According To Jim.