Author Topic: Well this will make C.F. and M.W. happy  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Well this will make C.F. and M.W. happy
« on: February 06, 2008, 03:12:35 PM »
I read this quote and almost puked.

” Senator McCain and I disagree on some things like immigration and Human Life amendment, but I’ve never known Senator McCain to be dishonest,” Huckabee said to reporters, after a massive rally at Stamford University, outside of Birmingham.” Many things might be said about him but I would not attribute dishonesty to Senator McCain.

And Huckabee has praised McCain as "a true, honest-to-G-d American hero."

That's a load of bull if I ever saw it. McCain is a notorious liar and flip-flopper.

Maybe there is something to this claimed Huckabee-McCain alliance.

But Romney is still scum.

They're all scum the only question is who is the least of the evils. Romney would be another Bush. Huckabee seemed like he would be different. The pressure might have gotten to him.  >:(
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 03:16:37 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Well this will make C.F. and M.W. happy
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 03:25:22 PM »
Wow.. and to think I supported Huckabee.

Romney wouldn't be another Bush I don't think. Romney is actually a very successful self-made business man, whereas Bush failed at every business he tried to start. Romney might know how to help in a recession, no guarantees of course..

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 03:27:01 PM »
LOL this isn't about making me happy I can sense a rat when I see one.  And if he by chance behind closed doors made any form of deal with McCain then I will never forgive him.  Cause something does smell rotten.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 03:31:01 PM »

Romney wouldn't be another Bush I don't think. Romney is actually a very successful self-made business man, whereas Bush failed at every business he tried to start. Romney might know how to help in a recession, no guarantees of course..

Romney is a successfull business man which would help at a right now stagnent economy.  And let me make one thing clear to everyone of you.  I DON'T TRUST ANY OF EM, I don't trust Romney, Huckabee or especially McCain.  They are all still politicians.  But if you pick with a fine comb, remember this McCain had liplocks with Finegold and Kennedy.  And if Huckabaee did some weasle attempt to purpose stay in the race to help McCain or some sneaky deal.  Not only will I never forgive him for that but I hope he drops where he stands. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 05:14:16 PM »
McCain looks like he'll win >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 05:15:41 PM »
McCain looks like he'll win >:(

Huckabee should of dropped out afte South Carolina to save face, cause between Florida and Super Tuesday he has done more harm then good.  And I mean it if he did some snakey deal with McCain I hope he falls where he stands. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 09:14:55 PM »
Romney is scum? How so?

Be honest now--do you have a REASON to hate him, Lubab, or are you just bashing Mormons?

So Romney is scum, but Mr. The-Arabs-Were-Kicked-Off-Their-Land-By-The-Israelis-For-No-Reason is a saint?
 ::)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 09:17:55 PM »

Romney is a successfull business man which would help at a right now stagnent economy.  And let me make one thing clear to everyone of you.  I DON'T TRUST ANY OF EM, I don't trust Romney, Huckabee or especially McCain.  They are all still politicians.  But if you pick with a fine comb, remember this McCain had liplocks with Finegold and Kennedy.  And if Huckabaee did some weasle attempt to purpose stay in the race to help McCain or some sneaky deal.  Not only will I never forgive him for that but I hope he drops where he stands. 

that's a good point about Romney...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 09:18:52 PM »
Romney is scum? How so?

Be honest now--do you have a REASON to hate him, Lubab, or are you just bashing Mormons?

So Romney is scum, but Mr. The-Arabs-Were-Kicked-Off-Their-Land-By-The-Israelis-For-No-Reason is a saint?

Romney just as a snobby arrogance to him..reminds me of some [censored] I have come across who think they are all that and simply just bastards.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 09:29:04 PM »
Romney is scum? How so?

Have you ever checked Romney's record? He was a Massachusetts liberal. Massachusetts basically implemented Hillary Clinton's health care plan on his watch.

Now he's flipped on just about EVERY SINGLE ISSUE to grab the Republican nomination. How can you charactarize such a person as anything but scum?

I don't care if he's a Mormon that has nothing to do with it. He only cares about power and money and I can see this in his eyes.
Such a person is easily subject to all sorts of bribery and corruption.

At least Huckabee claims to care about G-d above all else. He actually jeopardized his campaign several times by his insistence on towing a traditional G-d centered view of things. I do respect him for this.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 09:30:40 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.