Author Topic: Don't you people get it?  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Don't you people get it?
« on: February 09, 2008, 08:04:37 PM »
I just have to write, I can't believe the stupid people on this forum.
Fact: Huckabee is finished, end of story, lets put it do bed.
Fact: People better start believing that Obama is a serious threat to be the Democratic nominee.
Fact: When the shot hits the fan, out of the two evils do you want Hillary or Obama?, I think Hillary.
Fact: McCain is the Republican nominee.
Fact: Lets get Hillary the Democratic nomination.
Fact: Lets make it McCain against Hillary and at least have a WHITE HOUSE.

Boeregeneraal

Re: Don't you people get it?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 09:26:26 PM »
try telling that to erica....

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 09:27:37 PM »
Fact: People better start believing that Obama is a serious threat to be the Democratic nominee.
Fact: When the shot hits the fan, out of the two evils do you want Hillary or Obama?, I think Hillary.

Why should we have the lesser of two evils when we can have someone with values. Someone who will support Life and Israel
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 09:36:14 PM »

Why should we have the lesser of two evils when we can have someone with values. Someone who will support Life and Israel
Who might that be because it certainly cant be Huckabee. He was a questionable candidate to start with however after his little cabal with McCain against Romney he showed his true liberal colors. With that move he showed me he has no better values than any of the others. He should have ran on his own merits and not have tried to ride McCain's coattails for a vice presidency. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 09:37:38 PM »
That is Huckabee he supports Life and Israel. Duh!!!
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 09:57:19 PM »
Sad fact is if he compromises his viewpoints so quickly on all the other issues facing America whats to say that he will remain strong on Israel. Honestly this guy is a liberal exactly like McCain is. They are birds of a feather. He made us believe he was strong on immigration and then the minute he saw his prospects as a front runner dwindling he decided to back pedal and team up with McCain. The man is spineless. At least Romney stuck to his guns until he saw it was pointless to go on and then stepped out like a man.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 10:37:48 PM »
You are amazing, I don't know if you are just pretending to be stupid or what.
Huckabee is finished, I don't believe you are that stupid so I think you are just an agitator.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 10:40:06 PM by Johnson Brown »

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 10:40:37 PM »
Obama just won 3 more States.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 06:44:09 PM »
Well Obama is going to win another one and the polls say he will beat McCain by a wide margin in the general election.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 06:52:16 PM »
Well Obama is going to win another one and the polls say he will beat McCain by a wide margin in the general election.
What now?  ???  It's a world gone mad.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 07:22:47 PM »
What now?  ???  It's a world gone mad.
It certainly is!!

I never thought the day would come where I would be wishing Hillery success.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 10:12:02 PM »
I hate to tell you but there is more to this than just supporting life and Israel.
We all want Israel to be supported but we don't live in Israel, we live in America so those two issues as important as they are have to also be put with other issues.
If you mean abortion when you say he supports life that's garbage, it's old, woman want abortions go right ahead let them have them and the government pay for them, I would rather pay for a $1000 abortion then pay for the mother and kid to sit on welfare and her collecting over $1000 per month.
Go abortion, hip hip hooray.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 10:45:57 PM »
I hate to tell you but there is more to this than just supporting life and Israel.
We all want Israel to be supported but we don't live in Israel, we live in America so those two issues as important as they are have to also be put with other issues.
If you mean abortion when you say he supports life that's garbage, it's old, woman want abortions go right ahead let them have them and the government pay for them, I would rather pay for a $1000 abortion then pay for the mother and kid to sit on welfare and her collecting over $1000 per month.
Go abortion, hip hip hooray.

I move to Israel in two years so that is more important to me. I am what you call a one Issue voter. If it were say Huckabee and Duncan Hunter and Hunter supported what you call a two state solution even though Hunter is better on most Issues I'd still vote for Huckabee based on Israel. It is just that important to me. Because no matter how bad a President screws up I know American can survive (i.e. Bush and Clinton) but if a President forces Israel to commit nation suicide the I fear Israel can't.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2008, 12:29:19 AM »
    The sad reality is the survival of BOTH the United States and Israel is in jeopardy if one of the Democrats gets into the White House and we have a Democratic Congress on top of it.     

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2008, 02:46:55 AM »
Johnson Brown is correct.

It would be nice to see Huckabee defeat McCain in Virginia to send a message to the GOP establishment.

However, the #1 priority must be stopping Obama now during the primaries.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 10:29:04 PM »
why does it matter who the democratic candidate is? I'm not sure McCain would do better against hillary than obama
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2008, 10:35:30 PM »
why does it matter who the democratic candidate is? I'm not sure McCain would do better against hillary than obama
The question is not McCain or Hillary the question is do you want Obama or Hillary as President, McCain will never get elected.
I love you people that can't see the hand writing on the wall.  We all have to swallow the pill on this one, which do you want Hillary or Obama?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 05:55:30 AM »

Follow what Johnson Brown just said.

The Democrat nominee is going to be the favorite.  Obama is worse than Hillary, thus it's better to support Hillary during the primary. 

I never thought that it would be necessary to support Hillary for part of an election--the primary.  But unfortunately, a worse candidate has been given to us.