Author Topic: WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WON £5 MILLION (ABOUT 10 MILLION USD) ON THE LOTTERY ?  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
What would you do if hit the jackpot on the National Lottery?

Would you quit your day time job?

What would you buy with that money ?
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

kellymaureen

:D Oh yeah I would quit for sure.

Not sure what i would buy though

newman

I'd buy the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. :D

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
I'd buy the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.

hahahahahaha !

If I won the lottery I would make sure my family and friends are well off.Then I would take a career break and join the IDF with the goal of serving in Gaza & the West Bank.

After that I would volunteer and help pro-zionist charities and organizations around the world. 
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Boeregeneraal

i would not have GAMBLED in the first place!!!

But, lets say I made $10m say selling a program. I would give %10 towards giving Bibles to those that don't have it.

The rest i would invest to make even more money! And when the times call, i would use it to support the Boers, Jews and Serbs in our struggles...

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer

If I won first I would pay my debts off, quit my job, and buy an airline ticket  8;)

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
If I was ever to receive such a mammoth amount of money like that, I'd immediately contact 3 people for advice in regards as to what to do with it... Those 3 people being...

1. my attorney

2. my accountant

3. The Great Chaim

(not necessarily in that order)
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

kellymaureen

If I won first I would pay my debts off, quit my job, and buy an airline ticket  8;)

;) airline ticket lol
Id buy that 67 mustang convertable and take newman on a driving tour of the US southwest and midwest ;)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Ten million bucks? I'd invest in some good commercial real estate, collect rent, and never work again.

Remember the end of the movie "Trading Places" when Dan Aykroyd is on the tropical beach with Jamie Lee Curtis (back then she was a hottie!) in the bikini, drinking frozen daquiris and trying to decide on whether to have the lobster or the cracked crab for lunch? And they decide they might as well have both? Yeah, I'd spend my life doing something like that.  8;)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
I'd give to worthwhile charities, take care of friends and family, invest most of it, and buy a piece of a minor league sports franchise, making George Steinbrenner look like a pussycat! O0

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
I'd give it away, gambling is not good.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Give Charity, quite college, get married and learn Torah all day (probably in Israel).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer

;) airline ticket lol
Id buy that 67 mustang convertable and take newman on a driving tour of the US southwest and midwest ;)

LOL yes an airline ticket, I have a bad back you know  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ :::D