Author Topic: Obama took lines from a Spike Lee Movie about Malcolm X  (Read 2057 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama took lines from a Spike Lee Movie about Malcolm X
« on: February 22, 2008, 02:23:11 PM »
It's true.

newman

Re: Obama took lines from a Spike Lee Movie about Malcolm X
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 03:12:46 PM »
Why wouldn't he? They are both Jew-hating, racist, muSSlim-nazi animals.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 04:21:00 PM »
What a shock!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 04:53:50 PM »
Which quotes in particular did Obama take from the Malcolm X movie?

I recently showed this movie to my advisory group in school. So many of the lines are still relatively fresh in my mind.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 07:21:44 PM »

I recently showed this movie to my advisory group in school. So many of the lines are still relatively fresh in my mind.

Probably alot, but this is just getting oSSama warmed up, G-d knows but he has coming for us if he becomes president. ::) ??? :o

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 12:39:56 AM »
Thats pathetic, to take lines from a movie
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 06:09:12 AM »

Yes, and it just shows how stupid one is, if they can't think of their own.

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 06:37:12 AM »

Thats what he gets for hiring an AA speech writer :D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 06:39:33 AM »

Thats what he gets for hiring an AA speech writer :D

It makes sense because he has been sounding more and more like jesse jackson and al sharpton these days. he was always as evil but now he is starting to sound like a black animal from a housing project about to rape "a honkey" woman.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 07:03:36 AM »

Hi Daniel,
What is an advisory group?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 07:40:34 AM »
hey i use lines from movies too whenever they say what i want to say better than the i can say it myself... nik.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 07:46:33 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 10:46:53 AM »

Hi Daniel,

In NYC public schools, the new contract gave us 150 extra minutes to work per week. The way the time is being apportioned is to have a 37 1/2 minute time block of non-academic time at the end or beginning of the school day. Advisory groups can have different themes or activities. I'm collaborating with another teacher showing a group of students a wide array of movies, much of them classic movies, much of them relevant to the school curriculum at certain parts of the year. Since it was black history month, and up to this point, we've been mainly showing them a bunch of movies portraying mainly whites, I thought the students would be interested in seeing Malcolm X. This certainly seemed to captivate their attention a lot, especially when they showed him getting assassinated. They were so puzzled as to why they killed him and many of them came up to me and asked  me about this.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 11:02:09 AM »

Hi Daniel,

In NYC public schools, the new contract gave us 150 extra minutes to work per week. The way the time is being apportioned is to have a 37 1/2 minute time block of non-academic time at the end or beginning of the school day. Advisory groups can have different themes or activities. I'm collaborating with another teacher showing a group of students a wide array of movies, much of them classic movies, much of them relevant to the school curriculum at certain parts of the year. Since it was black history month, and up to this point, we've been mainly showing them a bunch of movies portraying mainly whites, I thought the students would be interested in seeing Malcolm X. This certainly seemed to captivate their attention a lot, especially when they showed him getting assassinated. They were so puzzled as to why they killed him and many of them came up to me and asked  me about this.
It seems like this is a very common part of the school curriculum even outside NYC. The worst part of this whole thing is the leftist talking points they give teachers to decimate to students that make blacks like Malcom X look like the victim and white society the evil abusers. Even worse is when you get a teacher with a liberal agenda that goes about this evil program with zeal. I am all for teaching historical accounts and presenting all positions but indoctrination like that makes me sick. Innocent children look up to teachers and believe what they say. Teachers abusing this trust to satisfy a left leaning agenda is plain evil and hopefully animals like that will be punished . If not in this world hopefully the next. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 11:45:27 AM »
You would think with half of Hollywood supporting Osama, they would come up with better lines for him to say, at least something original.  ;D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 03:58:58 PM »
You would think with half of Hollywood supporting Osama, they would come up with better lines for him to say, at least something original.  ;D

lol, then low rated cheesy leftist lines ;D