Author Topic: Look whats going on at Kahane.org right now in a response to what I wrote.  (Read 14101 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,2522.0.html

and this is an old evil thread on their forum.
http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,1012.75.html

and a more recent hateful thread against gentiles in which Scriabin was called "Goyowitz." Go look
http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,2506.0.html
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 11:11:12 PM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Those animals just called all the jewish members of JTF "Erav Rav" and made fun of goyim. They called JTF "the melting pot." I think that forum needs to be shut down cause its and embarrassment to kahanism.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think you should leave them be. No sense in causing friction between  the two forums.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
No, I will not leave. The harm they are causing needs to be exposed and stopped.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Arguing with the microbes there will get you nowhere. It's like arguing with a brick wall. You're handling yourself well though.  O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Arguing with the microbes there will get you nowhere. It's like arguing with a brick wall. You're handling yourself well though.  O0

Thanks Yermiyahu. They are so vial. They are sending me disgusting PM's as well. They are savage chayos.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Half the members there seem to also belong to JTF. The difference is they post here at JTF and not there. You can't blame the other one or two active members they have left if they are disgruntled because JTF is a far more active forum. Our ask the ape thread has about as many posts in it as their entire forum ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, they are more vial than I thought.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Kahane.org is an excellent organization.  The forum just needs active moderators since right now mostly trolls post on the board.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
yekutiel unfortunately seems to be more interested in his own power than whats best for Israel. He should just admit that Chaim is more qualified than him.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Well if only all this energy was spent Muslims rather than fellow Kahanists  ::)
Formely known as "1986"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Below is a vile post By River140 on kahane.org

river140

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

Re: This forum!
« Reply #28 on: Today at 11:32:46 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Downwithislam on Today at 11:25:42 PM
No because their is more at stake than your lousy forum. All this hatred towards other jews and righteous gentiles is vile. Yekutiel has created a whorehouse known as the kahane.org forums.
HEY DOWN WITH ISLAM
GO BACK TO JTF AND TELL YOUR CHRISTIAN FRIENDS THAT JESUS WAS A BASTARD SON OF AN ADULTERESS NAME MARY WHO GOT PREGNANT BY A ROMAN SOLDIER NAME PANTHERAS. P.S. TELL YOUR CHRISTIAN FRIENDS THAT THEY CAN VISTE THEIR FALSE MESSIAH GRAVE AT THE TALPIOT REGION OF JERUSALEM

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
methinks someone is trying to incite discord among the members of the groups jtf and kahane.org.... amongst one another group and within each group amongst each other....

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I left their "forum" and I don't plan on logging in there anymore. They are nauseating and evil. I see why they have no members.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 11:56:53 PM by DownwithIslam »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, after being there for a few minutes, I have come out realizing how incredible Chaim Ben Pesach is and I now see why JTF is the only hope for saving Israel and righteous gentiles. I now realize how incredible this forum is.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Below is a vile post By River140 on kahane.org

river140

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

Re: This forum!
« Reply #28 on: Today at 11:32:46 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Downwithislam on Today at 11:25:42 PM
No because their is more at stake than your lousy forum. All this hatred towards other jews and righteous gentiles is vile. Yekutiel has created a whorehouse known as the kahane.org forums.
HEY DOWN WITH ISLAM
GO BACK TO JTF AND TELL YOUR CHRISTIAN FRIENDS THAT JESUS WAS A BASTARD SON OF AN ADULTERESS NAME MARY WHO GOT PREGNANT BY A ROMAN SOLDIER NAME PANTHERAS. P.S. TELL YOUR CHRISTIAN FRIENDS THAT THEY CAN VISTE THEIR FALSE MESSIAH GRAVE AT THE TALPIOT REGION OF JERUSALEM

I am sure he got banned from here.....

Anyway its only a different style of forum there.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
They keep on calling Jtf members "Armchair activists." Thats funny, the money we send Chaim for yesha jews is more than they do.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
They keep on calling Jtf members "Armchair activists." Thats funny, the money we send Chaim for yesha jews is more than they do.

True, but most JTF Jews have not made aliyah, save a few.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

True, but most JTF Jews have not made aliyah, save a few.

Whatever, all the do is just sit their slandering Chaim.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer

Does it matter what they think? Only thing that matters is you know the truth.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Does it matter what they think? Only thing that matters is you know the truth.

Exactly

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
I quited after reading that all gentiles are animals, and their interpratation of talmud and sages are from Jew Watch; I don't know if some of their mebers like awichar or river 140 know that they fitting right into Jew conspiracy sterotypes of more virulent antisemitc Storm Fronters; they do sound like them anyway... ::)
They're jelous becouse unlike them JTF is not cooking in it's own heavy souce... ;)   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
I quited after reading that all gentiles are animals, and their interpratation of talmud and sages are from Jew Watch; I don't know if some of their mebers like awichar or river 140 know that they fitting right into Jew conspiracy sterotypes of more virulent antisemitc Storm Fronters; they do sound like them anyway... ::)
They're jelous becouse unlike them JTF is not cooking in it's own heavy souce... ;)   

Whorefront, Jew Watch and other anti-semetic dreck sites should be destroyed and shut down! >:(

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Kahane.org is an embarrasment to judaism. Gentiles should not be ofended by what those dogs said aboout them as they say even worse things about chaim. that whole forum is no different than revava. it's great than they have only 2 or three members on the whole site.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
I sort of looked around on the forum of Kahane.org it seems pretty empty, JTF.org is much more lively and exciting O0