Author Topic: Look whats going on at Kahane.org right now in a response to what I wrote.  (Read 14104 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I quited after reading that all gentiles are animals, and their interpratation of talmud and sages are from Jew Watch; I don't know if some of their mebers like awichar or river 140 know that they fitting right into Jew conspiracy sterotypes of more virulent antisemitc Storm Fronters; they do sound like them anyway... ::)
They're jelous becouse unlike them JTF is not cooking in it's own heavy souce... ;)   

Kahane.org is an embarrasment to judaism. Gentiles should not be ofended by what those dogs said aboout them as they say even worse things about chaim. that whole forum is no different than revava. it's great than they have only 2 or three members on the whole site.
As much as I respect you Downwithislam, I can't stand by and let you slander the righteous Yekutiel and kahane.org.  He actually does do much more activism for Israel than JTF does by far.  JTF gives money to righteous organizations in Israel and does audio and visual programs.  Very good.  But that is no comparison to Yekutiel who is actually living in Israel on a settlement and is opening up a hilltop Yeshivah, runs a combat dog program to defend settlements from terrorists, which has saved many Jewish lives, the guy was R' Benyamin Kahane's right hand man, the guy actively raises money to free good Jews arrested by the Bolshivicks with trumped up charges and the guy is running the Kahane movement in Israel just to name a few of his credentials.   You or I both aren't worthy of cleaning the floor that Yekutiel walks on. 

The only valid issue you brought up is that their forum recently has only trolls posting nonsense.  Yekutiel and his people don't post the garbage you see on the forum right now, it's just overrun by trolls recently and it has no moderation. 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 01:05:26 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
JDL4ever, normally I agree with all that you post, but why are you so adamant about defending Guzofsky? What has he accomplished in 25 years of having made aliyah? Whether you care to admit it or not, his right-wing activities have, first and foremost, been a means of supporting himself. Chaim has not lived off of a single penny from any of his followers, and even his worst enemies will acknowledge that. Where have the millions Mike has raised over the decades gone?

Guzofsky runs a dog-training program. He lives on a hilltop. Big deal. If Chaim were in Israel right now, he wouldn't be commanding dogs, but legions of hardcore Kahanist youths who would put their lives on the line for Eretz Israel right this moment. There is no excuse for the absolute lack of results we have seen from Mike, under any circumstances!

Finally, I really, really, really am flabbergasted by your claim that Guzofsky was Rabbi Meir Kahane's "right hand man".  :o ;D ROTFLMAO! I can't believe you would make such an assertion. Every "Kahanist" leader (HaIvri, Guzofsky, Mordechai Levy, etc) claims to have been HaRav Kahane (zt"l)'s right-hand man, but tell me--who went to prison for all the bombings? Who was the only person the mainstream media reported on with disgust? Who kicked Bonnie Pechter out of the movement? Who was the only Kahanist being mentioned in conjunction with freeing Soviet Jewry?

Which Guzofsky should we support? Should it be the one who had an alliance with Roni, the homosexual sadomasochist who stated that Europe's Jews were subverting the Christian governments there and thus deserved the Holocaust?

Or, should it be the one who ever since making aliyah, has worked constantly with Bnei Elim and Irv Rubin, who all believe Jonathan Pollard deserved the sentence he got?

Or, should it be the one who curses Chaim every chance he gets because he is jealous of his following and the influence he has in Judea and Samaria, even 12,000 miles from Israel?

Or, should it be the Guzzy who considers Gentiles subhumans and refuses to have anything to do with them, even in this era that Israel's very survival is at stake?

I really, really am wondering what you were thinking right now. Surely you know better than to support petty rivals of Chaim.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 01:07:53 PM by C.F. »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Wasn't Rivera a wetback, Aztlanist Mexican?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
C.F., I stated that Yekutiel was R' Binyamin Kahane's right hand man (R' Kahane's son) which is undisputed.  Even Chaim admits this to be true.  Whether he was R' Kahane's Zs'l's right hand man is disputed between Chaim and Yekutiel.  Secondly, you keep saying IF IF IF IF IF, "If Chaim is in Israel, he'd be doing much more so Yekutiel is garbage."  IF is a stupid argument.   Chaim is not in Israel right now unfortunitely and right now Yekutiel is in Israel and is actively doing 100 times more for Israel than Chaim is doing for Israel since he is actually there and running the movement.  Freeing Jewish prisoners is garbage to you?  Saving Jewish lives with guard dog programs is not doing anything?  Running a Kahanist Yeshivah is garbage to you?   Running the entire Kahane movement in Israel after R' Kahane's son was killed is nothing to you?   Being constantly arrested and harassed by the Israeli government is nothing to you?  Why is it nothing to you?  Because if Chaim was in Israel he would do better?   But he's not in Israel so he can't do anything close to what Yekutiel is doing until he gets there!  And I don't know if he will do any better nor do you.  Chaim is the most active Kahanist leader in America but Yekutiel is the most active Kahanist leader in Israel.  Your argument is like saying everyone is Israel should just give up being Kahanists because Chaim isn't there yet and wait for him to come there.  Stop defending settlements with dog programs because Chaim isn't there yet, stop trying to free Jewish prisoners so they can wait for Chaim.  How ridiculous.  Chaim from America can't do one percent of what Yekutiel is doing in Israel.  When Chaim gets to Israel then we can argue who is a better leader in Israel, but until then there is no comparison.  Chaimfan, do you think it's possible from your computer to run the Kahanist movement in Israel?  This is impossible.  You have to be living there and actively going out and doing things to run the movement like Yekutiel is doing. 

And Yekutiel doesn't take a penny of the money he collects for himself.  He works for a living and uses that money to support himself and is a very poor man.  How dare you make up this lie about Yekutiel that he's living off donated money.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 01:19:15 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Why are you engaging in forum wars? They have a right to operate their site how they see fit.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Haven't really been on that forum for some time, but I agree with JDL4ever.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Why are you engaging in forum wars? They have a right to operate their site how they see fit.

That is the key question.  methinks there is an answer...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I don't mind if they think all Christians are going to hell. That's their right to believe that. I'm not even offended by that at all really. One time I had a Jewish friend who was talking to some others who said "Jesus was just a carpenter, and shouldn't matter to us, why do you have to attack him like that?"

Then he was afraid he had offended me by saying that. I told him not at all because he was actually being much nicer than others and I didn't expect him to think any other way.  ;D

What bothers me is that they even care enough about it to defame and say nasty things about Jesus. If they don't believe in Jesus then why would they feel a need to be so nasty about Him?

I don't spend all day making Buddha jokes or Vishnu jokes.

I do make fun of Allah and Mohammed but that's because the Muslims are trying to take us over, so I think that makes a difference. :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
JDL, if you think that Guzofsky is so very much greater than Chaim ben Pesach, and if you seriously question Chaim's statements about JDL history (about who was Ha Rav [zt"l]'s right hand man), why don't you work for Mike's organization then?

Yacov and everybody else,

Let's be realistic here: if a large number of posters, all saying the exact same thing, are all permitted, over a period of not just days, but weeks, months and years, to completely dominate a website's forum, are they trolls, or do they reflect what the site believes?

When trolls come to JTF, they are banned immediately upon being discovered. What would happen if this weren't the case? Let's pretend that our enforcement was so very lax that at any given time, 9 out of 10 active threads were started by members of Whorefront. Let's pretend that furthermore, this atmosphere is found to be consistent over many months of regular visits. Do you not think that some visitors would begin to say "Hmmm... I guess this is a white-supremacist organization like their detractors say after all?"

In this case, we have all of the above, and more. Why are we giving Guzofsky the benefit of the doubt when over a period of years his forum is dominated by anti-Gentile, anti-Christian, and anti-JTF invective? Has Mike really been sleeping under a rock for that long that he has absolutely no idea what is going on in his name on his own website? Or, is it our bad--for not taking him at face value when he states that he only wants Jews to work with and help him?

Come on; is it intellectually feasible to believe that a man who would prefer to enter alliances with HaIvri, Irv Rubin, and Roni the sadomasochist over with Gentile Zionists has no idea what he is doing? Or, is the better explanation that he works with these leaders and organizations because he shares their views, and because he dislikes all "goys", no matter what their character is?

I am not saying that Guzofsky only has evil motives. What I do know, and what Chaim ben Pesach himself and 99% of this forum would agree with, is that this is a petty man who places his disdain for Gentiles, and his own ego, above the greater good of Eretz Yisrael. Is Guzofsky jealous of Chaim? Yes. Is Guzofsky irritated that Gentiles are in ranks of such prominence in JTF? Yes, because they are untermensch to him and his friend HaIvri. Does Guzofsky have any regard whatsoever for Jewish allies or fellow Islamic victims such as the Serbs, white South Africans, Sri Lankans, etc? Absolutely not, because they aren't Jewish!

As for the claim that he has done much more in Israel than Chaim has--hahahahahaha! I don't dispute that he was the right-hand man of Binyamin Kahane (zt"l), but he'd better do something in Israel, having been there three decades! Guzofsky made aliyah decades ago and for decades, has had a well-known public movement most Israelis have heard of. Wouldn't one have expected him to at least get a Knesset seat by now? Guzofsky is greater than Chaim because he runs a dog-training program in Israel, when Chaim cannot even set foot in the land? LOL! How come Chaim was able to ally Beitar Jerusalem with JTF with one correspondence, while Guzofsky wasn't able to get Kahane.org allied with Beitar in 25 years of being there?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Jdl4ever, even Chaim has said that Yekutiel has been an utter failure. He has lived there for 25 years and he only has a couple of people in his community who support him at all. Even people in other settlements are not working with him. I think that of course any work such as the dog program that he does to help jews is wonderful. All I am saying is that if after 20 years, all you have is a forum with a bunch of attack artists, it's time to rethink your whole strategy. Nobody is accusing him of stealing money. I went to that forum just to check it out but then when I looked around and saw viscous threads claiming that Chaim is a fraud etc... I decided to deal with them. I didn't go there initially looking to cause trouble but I felt that I needed to act to defend Chaims name. And whether or not Yekutiel is doing more for Kahanism than Chaim is certainly debatable. The fact that Chaim is reaching out and attracting people of other walks of life in Israel is even more important than yekutiels dog program because yekutiel will never stop one expulsion with the people he has now. If you don't attract people from all over Israel, you won't succeed. Jdl4ever I know we see things the same way. All I am saying is that when I went over there and I saw the hate that they had for JTF, their is no way to stand still. They refer to "Vancier" with such contempt it's disgusting. For Yekutiel to sit there and allow that crap to go on is embarrassing the Kahane name.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Yekutiel has stated repeatedly that he is non in competition with Chaim when people fight over these issues on his forum.

I never attacked Yekutiel like his members attacked chaim. The most I said was that he has almost nothing resembling a movement to show for his decades of work. That is legit criticism not an attack.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 07:04:05 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
JDL, if you think that Guzofsky is so very much greater than Chaim ben Pesach, and if you seriously question Chaim's statements about JDL history (about who was Ha Rav [zt"l]'s right hand man), why don't you work for Mike's organization then?

Let's be realistic here: if a large number of posters, all saying the exact same thing, are all permitted, over a period of not just days, but weeks, months and years, to completely dominate a website's forum, are they trolls, or do they reflect what the site believes?

When trolls come to JTF, they are banned immediately upon being discovered. What would happen if this weren't the case? Let's pretend that our enforcement was so very lax that at any given time, 9 out of 10 active threads were started by members of Whorefront. Let's pretend that furthermore, this atmosphere is found to be consistent over many months of regular visits. Do you not think that some visitors would begin to say "Hmmm... I guess this is a white-supremacist organization like their detractors say after all?"

In this case, we have all of the above, and more. Why are we giving Guzofsky the benefit of the doubt when over a period of years his forum is dominated by anti-Gentile, anti-Christian, and anti-JTF invective? Has Mike really been sleeping under a rock for that long that he has absolutely no idea what is going on in his name on his own website? Or, is it our bad--for not taking him at face value when he states that he only wants Jews to work with and help him?

Come on; is it intellectually feasible to believe that a man who would prefer to enter alliances with HaIvri, Irv Rubin, and Roni the sadomasochist over with Gentile Zionists has no idea what he is doing? Or, is the better explanation that he works with these leaders and organizations because he shares their views, and because he dislikes all "goys", no matter what their character is?

I am not saying that Guzofsky only has evil motives. What I do know, and what Chaim ben Pesach himself and 99% of this forum would agree with, is that this is a petty man who places his disdain for Gentiles, and his own ego, above the greater good of Eretz Yisrael. Is Guzofsky jealous of Chaim? Yes. Is Guzofsky irritated that Gentiles are in ranks of such prominence in JTF? Yes, because they are untermensch to him and his friend HaIvri. Does Guzofsky have any regard whatsoever for Jewish allies or fellow Islamic victims such as the Serbs, white South Africans, Sri Lankans, etc? Absolutely not, because they aren't Jewish!

As for the claim that he has done much more in Israel than Chaim has--hahahahahaha! I don't dispute that he was the right-hand man of Binyamin Kahane (zt"l), but he'd better do something in Israel, having been there three decades! Guzofsky made aliyah decades ago and for decades, has had a well-known public movement most Israelis have heard of. Wouldn't one have expected him to at least get a Knesset seat by now? Guzofsky is greater than Chaim because he runs a dog-training program in Israel, when Chaim cannot even set foot in the land? LOL! How come Chaim was able to ally Beitar Jerusalem with JTF with one correspondence, while Guzofsky wasn't able to get Kahane.org allied with Beitar in 25 years of being there?

I agree with every word Chaimfan said. We should think about the attacks coming out of that forum before we are so quick to distance ourselves from my words.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
I agree with Rubystars all decent faith and religions think they're the best and only true; exept for deformed ones like Unitarism, some new age budhism or reformed Judaism. I'm was not exepecting to be liked liked here becouse I had a mission  but I was positivly suprised. If the rivera is permitted to post his anti gentiles mania when his not Jewish at all what is with Mike's platform on not working with non Jews? Why they insult other Jews like Scrabian? Why they permit the atacks on Chaim done by so called trolls with hundred of posts?   JTF have reached and changed the mind of few liberals couse we debate don't deflame; The Kachane org looks like it's run by shabak in contrast becouse lot of posters there act like clasic agent provocatuers unchecked The Israeli left will love such oposition dirty vocal and inflitrated thus inafective. Mike Guzowski will beter looks in this mess.  
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
I quited after reading that all gentiles are animals, and their interpratation of talmud and sages are from Jew Watch; I don't know if some of their mebers like awichar or river 140 know that they fitting right into Jew conspiracy sterotypes of more virulent antisemitc Storm Fronters; they do sound like them anyway... ::)
They're jelous becouse unlike them JTF is not cooking in it's own heavy souce... ;)   

Whorefront, Jew Watch and other anti-semetic dreck sites should be destroyed and shut down! >:(

I disagree, if they are in the open they are no a threat, force them underground you have a problem.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have read the statements about Christianity on kahane.org. I understand the point of idiol worshipping of them.

But I have a different oppinion.

The nature of trinity is the point, which is most difficult to understand  in my religion. Until today, I have no final understanding of it.

I am not offended by the point of view, of some members of kahane.org. I know, that a lot of Jews have this oppinion.

Leftists say daily much worse things all around the world.

The best thing would be if this fight is stopped instantly, because they are not the enemy.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Ok I think you are right. I will ignore them from now on. That will probabaly hurt them the most because by far, the most activity on their forum comes when we go on there and post stuff.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer

Do u seriously think that CHaim was Rabbi Kahane's right hand man?

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer

Lets review Yekutiel works with Haivri? (a lie) they havent worked together for years. Irv Rubin ZT"L? He is dead. Roni? Yekutiel never met him.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Do u seriously think that CHaim was Rabbi Kahane's right hand man?

Absolutely.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                         בס''ד

Yekutiel has a group of 3 or 4 members who have no meaningful contact with REAL Israeli Jews, because REAL Israeli Jews would laugh at them. Yekutiel lives in Israel for 26 years but has no Hebrew forum or organization. That's a serious Israeli leader?

We, on the other hand, have a very active Hebrew forum with over 1000 members. Almost all of our Hebrew forum members are young Israeli Jews who were born in Israel and have lived in Israel their whole life. Some of them are students in secular Israeli schools, some of them are Israeli yeshiva students, some of them are soldiers in the IDF. We have many secular and religious members, and we have many Sephardi-Mizrachi, Russian and Ashkenazi members.

ALL OF THIS WAS DONE WHILE I AM BANNED FROM EVEN SETTING FOOT IN ISRAEL. AND OUR FORUM IS ONLY 16 MONTHS OLD. COULD YEKUTIEL OR HAIVRI BUILD SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN 16 MONTHS WHILE BEING EXILED THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY FROM ISRAEL?

Peace Now, Gush Shalom (the Bloc of Peace) and other leftist groups have uploaded 44 smear videos against me on youtube and flix. NONE OF THESE GROUPS HAVE EVER UPLOADED A SINGLE VIDEO AGAINST YEKUTIEL AND HAIVRI BECAUSE THE LEFT KNOWS THAT THEY ARE A JOKE.

Dominator, I am tired of your ignorant mouthing off on this forum. You can continue to do so because we allow other views, but that does not mean that we will not become annoyed. You were not born when I lead the campaign to free Soviet Jews and when Rabbi Kahane asked me to take over JDL. But your stupidity in believing that Rabbi Kahane would prefer utterly ineffective leaders like Yekutiel is just beyond the pale. And your writing "zt''l" for an informer rat traitor like Irv Rubin ys''v who betrayed Jonathan Pollard, Reuven Manning and myself shows that you are not a good Jew. You and Yekutiel always defend the rat informer traitor Irv Rubin ys''v while attacking me and attacking JTFers and attacking righteous Gentiles.

Let's say that we somehow convince the petty, jealous, ineffective 3 or 4 members of that group to join JTF. Think about it: Do we really want people like that in our movement? Are they really an asset to ANY movement?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
                                                                                                         בס''ד

Yekutiel has a group of 3 or 4 members who have no meaningful contact with REAL Israeli Jews, because REAL Israeli Jews would laugh at them. Yekutiel lives in Israel for 26 years but has no Hebrew forum or organization. That's a serious Israeli leader?

We, on the other hand, have a very active Hebrew forum with over 1000 members. Almost all of our Hebrew forum members are young Israeli Jews who were born in Israel and have lived in Israel their whole life. Some of them are students in secular Israeli schools, some of them are Israeli yeshiva students, some of them are soldiers in the IDF. We have many secular and religious members, and we have many Sefaradi-Mizrachi, Russian and Ashkenazi members.

ALL OF THIS WAS DONE WHILE I AM BANNED FROM EVEN SETTING FOOT IN ISRAEL. AND OUR FORUM IS ONLY 16 MONTHS OLD. COULD YEKUTIEL OR HAIVRI BUILD SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN 16 MONTHS WHILE BEING EXILED THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY FROM ISRAEL?

Peace Now, Gush Shalom (the Bloc of Peace) and other leftist groups have uploaded 44 smear videos against me on youtube and flix. NONE OF THESE GROUPS HAVE EVER UPLOADED A SINGLE VIDEO AGAINST YEKUTIEL AND HAIVRI BECAUSE THE LEFT KNOWS THAT THEY ARE A JOKE.

Dominator, I am tired of your ignorant mouthing off on this forum. You can continue to do so because we allow other views, but that does not mean that we will not become annoyed. You were not born when I lead the campaign to free Soviet Jews and when Rabbi Kahane asked me to take over JDL. But your stupidity in believing that Rabbi Kahane would prefer utterly ineffective leaders like Yekutiel is just beyond the pale. And your writing "zt''l" for an informer rat traitor like Irv Rubin ys''v who betrayed Jonathan Pollard, Reuven Manning and myself shows that you are not a good Jew. You and Yekutiel always defend the rat informer traitor Irv Rubin ys''v while attacking me and attacking JTFers and attacking righteous Gentiles.

Let's say that we somehow convince the petty, jealous, ineffective 3 or 4 members of that group to join JTF. Think about it: Do we really want people like that in our movement? Are they really an asset to ANY movement?

Chaim, you are a brilliant, special man and it is evident in your response to this infiltrating filth that comes across our path continously. Chaim I went on their vile forum and all I saw was anti Jtf stuff and it bothered me. The continuously say you did nothing and that we are "armchair kahanists" barking at everyone when in reality, they have 2 shmucks who are the only ones posting on that forum. Chaim, I would tell you to go to the kahane.org forum to see what I am talking about but I am afraid you will vomit. They are embarrassing kahnists worldwide.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
                                                                                                         בס''ד

We, on the other hand, have a very active Hebrew forum with over 1000 members. Almost all of our Hebrew forum members are young Israeli Jews who were born in Israel and have lived in Israel their whole life. Some of them are students in secular Israeli schools, some of them are Israeli yeshiva students, some of them are soldiers in the IDF. We have many secular and religious members, and we have many Sefaradi-Mizrachi, Russian and Ashkenazi members.

Yeutiel is a well meaning man but for anyone to compare him to Chaim Ben Pesach is a joke. He cannot speak and cannot motivate anyone and that is why he has failed. The proof is in the pudding when it comes to the number of supporters you have Chaim.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                         בס''ד

DownwithIslam, you are a very good Jew. For you to waste valuable time on that forum is simply not worth it.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
They don't even respond to my questions.

They call them Goyisha ideas.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
                                                                                                         בס''ד

DownwithIslam, you are a very good Jew. For you to waste valuable time on that forum is simply not worth it.

Thank you Chaim. It means alot to me coming from you. I initially went on there to just see what it was but then I saw such vile hatred towards you that I had to deal with them. I won't be going on there anymore. Thanks for all you do Chaim.