Author Topic: Look whats going on at Kahane.org right now in a response to what I wrote.  (Read 14088 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
What does wetback mean?

It means 'wet back'.  When Cubans sneak into America, they invariably get wet.

Thus, the name 'wet back'.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
What does wetback mean?

I think it has to do with Mexicans crossing the Rio Grande and getting a wet back.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
                                                                                                         בס''ד

Yekutiel has a group of 3 or 4 members who have no meaningful contact with REAL Israeli Jews, because REAL Israeli Jews would laugh at them. Yekutiel lives in Israel for 26 years but has no Hebrew forum or organization. That's a serious Israeli leader?

We, on the other hand, have a very active Hebrew forum with over 1000 members. Almost all of our Hebrew forum members are young Israeli Jews who were born in Israel and have lived in Israel their whole life. Some of them are students in secular Israeli schools, some of them are Israeli yeshiva students, some of them are soldiers in the IDF. We have many secular and religious members, and we have many Sefaradi-Mizrachi, Russian and Ashkenazi members.

ALL OF THIS WAS DONE WHILE I AM BANNED FROM EVEN SETTING FOOT IN ISRAEL. AND OUR FORUM IS ONLY 16 MONTHS OLD. COULD YEKUTIEL OR HAIVRI BUILD SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN 16 MONTHS WHILE BEING EXILED THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY FROM ISRAEL?

Peace Now, Gush Shalom (the Bloc of Peace) and other leftist groups have uploaded 44 smear videos against me on youtube and flix. NONE OF THESE GROUPS HAVE EVER UPLOADED A SINGLE VIDEO AGAINST YEKUTIEL AND HAIVRI BECAUSE THE LEFT KNOWS THAT THEY ARE A JOKE.

Dominator, I am tired of your ignorant mouthing off on this forum. You can continue to do so because we allow other views, but that does not mean that we will not become annoyed. You were not born when I lead the campaign to free Soviet Jews and when Rabbi Kahane asked me to take over JDL. But your stupidity in believing that Rabbi Kahane would prefer utterly ineffective leaders like Yekutiel is just beyond the pale. And your writing "zt''l" for an informer rat traitor like Irv Rubin ys''v who betrayed Jonathan Pollard, Reuven Manning and myself shows that you are not a good Jew. You and Yekutiel always defend the rat informer traitor Irv Rubin ys''v while attacking me and attacking JTFers and attacking righteous Gentiles.

Let's say that we somehow convince the petty, jealous, ineffective 3 or 4 members of that group to join JTF. Think about it: Do we really want people like that in our movement? Are they really an asset to ANY movement?
Chaim, I fail to understand your comments.  Had Yekutiel simply ran a guard dog program in a settlement to defend the settlement from terrorists and that was all that the man had ever done in his entire life time then just that alone is worthy of the upmost support and praise.  If he simply did this one thing for 26 years and it possibly saved one Jewish life then that would make the man an effective and righteous leader for his settlement.  Just because he made a few mistakes like supporting Rubin does not make his dog program ineffective.  And this dog program is just one of the many things Yekutiel is actively doing in Israel.  You don't think he is as great a Kahanist leader as yourself, that is irrelevant.  If he was a homeless man leading no one and simply running these programs then he is one of the hidden righteous pillars of this generation.

I don't understand why you feel the need to compete with everyone and not work together with righteous Jewish organizations and leaders such as Yekutiel.  Yekutiel is a very righteous humble and effective leader and he should be praised for his attributes and JTF should support him and work together with Yekutiel.  Similarly Yekutiel should praise and awknowledge you as a great leader.  While JTF has more members and a more active forum to our advantage, Yekutiel's 3 or 4 people actively do 100 times more than the 1000's of members of JTF who type at their computer such as myself.  A year ago Yekutiel led a protest demonstrating for Pollard in Israel, with only 25 of his people showing up.  Well, he blocked traffic and got arrested with a whole bunch of people.  Not one member of JTF got arrested that day demonstrating for Pollard; I was protesting that day but didn't have the guts to do what Yekutiel had planned.  His small group of people run a Kahanist Yeshivah in Israel, they run the dog program that save Jewish lives, his group publishes Kahane's books, he speaks all over the country at Yeshivas and his group frees Jewish prisoners.   

I do think that he was R' Kahane's right hand man simply because of his incredible trait of humility.  This is what Yekutiel says on his forum:  "I am not competing with Chaim or anyone else nor do i claim to be any sort of leader of some sort of mass movement. We have some basic programs to spread the authentic Jewish Idea and to protect Jewish lives in Israel."  Yekutiel couldn't care less bragging about who's organization is bigger, has more money or has more online members, or trying to become the leader of anything, he simply wants to spread R' Kahane's message and protect Jewish lives in Israel.  A man like this was definitely R' Kahane's right hand man.  This is what my father picked up from the Rav.  For example, my father went out with a friend in the 70's and they fired a rifle at the Soviet Embassy in Glen Cove.  He never tells anyone about this or brags about the things he did, and he never thought of becoming any kind of leader, he simply tries to lead a life of Torah and be a good Jew. 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 10:57:54 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What does wetback mean?

So why is that terminology offensive?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Sp*c is also banned. In fact it is censored as comes out as Hispanic.

Ok that makes more sense. :) Banning the W word still doesn't make sense to me though.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
Yekutiel has so much self sacrifice. He is in jail, and warrants are out for his arrest on a monthly basis. Recently he was told to stay out of Judea, and Samaria for a 3 month period. I was there with u JDL4EVER on that day protesting Pollard's sentence, but I would never have the guts to do what a true leader like Yekutiel does. He isnt just behind some computer like all of us, he is actively doing things to help Jews. He has done more, and will do more in the future, more than any other "Kahanist Leader" has done.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 06:09:04 PM by Dominater96 »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer

Yekutiel has so much self sacrifice. He is in jail, and warrants are out for his arrest on a monthly basis. Recently he was told to stay out of Judea, and Samaria for a 3 month period. I was there with u JDL4EVER on that day protesting Pollard's sentence, but I would never have the guts to do what a true leader like Yekutiel does. He isnt just behind some computer like all of us, he is actively doing things to help Jews. He has done more, and will do more in the future, more than any other "Kahanist Leader" has done.
Very well said. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer

Very well said. 
Thanks, great men (Yekutiel) arent recognized in their lifetime.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
JDL4ever, I didn't speak falsehoods. On the one area where it was demonstrated that I was flat-out mistaken, I corrected myself (confusing Yekutiel with Marzel). It is a fact that he doesn't care for Gentiles. It is a fact that he has worked with people who despise Jonathan Pollard. It is a fact that he has attacked Chaim. It is a fact that some of his "friends" have stabbed him in the back. I never called him a "bad Jew" or a Shabak agent or anything like that. I said that he is sincere but puts his biases ahead of the greater good.

I am dropping this matter but please don't accuse me of lies that were not said.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Mexicans should be allowed to use that word.
LOL

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Apart from he is Gentile he does have a valid point when he states Gentiles have no right to attack Jews or their beliefs. No matter how Righteous they claim to be. I support this 100%.

Also the statement to claiming an idiol as G-d, is wrong. This I can't fault him.

Stating that Christians are worthless, this I don't agree on. There  Worth is in the Gentile world, that is all.

You know my stand on Gentiles, he is the same in ways , but in a back to front way. I would like to see him fully convert.

What about Jews who are clearly evil, like Olmert, Adam Shapiro, and Noam Chomsky?

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer

Apart from he is Gentile he does have a valid point when he states Gentiles have no right to attack Jews or their beliefs. No matter how Righteous they claim to be. I support this 100%.

Also the statement to claiming an idiol as G-d, is wrong. This I can't fault him.

Stating that Christians are worthless, this I don't agree on. There  Worth is in the Gentile world, that is all.

You know my stand on Gentiles, he is the same in ways , but in a back to front way. I would like to see him fully convert.

What about Jews who are clearly evil, like Olmert, Adam Shapiro, and Noam Chomsky?

If Jews are EVIL then they are worthless too. I don't support EVIL.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
OK, then, what's an instance in which you believe Gentiles should not criticize Jews?

I notice you have pretty much stayed out of the Ovadia Yosef/Yekutiel arguments in which many complained that Gentiles have no right to criticize Jewish leaders.

• Ultimate JTFer
OK, then, what's an instance in which you believe Gentiles should not criticize Jews?

I notice you have pretty much stayed out of the Ovadia Yosef/Yekutiel arguments in which many complained that Gentiles have no right to criticize Jewish leaders.

When Gentiles are criticizing Jews on their beliefs and culture.

Yes I keep out of a lot of those type of debates because my view never changes. I just repeat myself over and over again. I get bored with it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Fair enough. When you have said, previously, that you don't think "Gentiles should be allowed to attack Jews", I never had any idea what you meant. Usually, that means that we are not allowed to attack or criticize bad Jews who have attacked or harmed their fellow Hebrews.

Thanks for responding to my asking what exactly you have meant.

• Ultimate JTFer
Fair enough. When you have said, previously, that you don't think "Gentiles should be allowed to attack Jews", I never had any idea what you meant. Usually, that means that we are not allowed to attack or criticize bad Jews who have attacked or harmed their fellow Hebrews.

Thanks for responding to my asking what exactly you have meant.

no worries  O0