Author Topic: Albert Einstein  (Read 1858 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Albert Einstein
« on: February 24, 2008, 08:34:19 PM »
Hello folks, what's your attitude towards Albert Einstein and his writings both scientific and philosophical? I'll tell you mine, he's picture is on my wall.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Albert Einstein
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 08:40:55 PM »
negative, he didn't observe the laws that G-d gave him.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 08:50:51 PM »
It's been said that although Einstein truly believed in a "God", "Creator" or an "Original Intelligence" of all things, his theory also stated that "God" or the "Creator" doesn't really "care" about us or possess any sort of "compassion" for us... In other words, here we are, but God isn't looking out for us, it's just sort of a "let the chips fall where they may" kind of thing...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 08:54:43 PM »
Whatever, we dont care about his theories, we care about the word of G-d and his Torah (instructions), for example like those found on www.torahanytime.com and not from some "theorist" or "scientist" who doesn't have the truth, and makes an opinion and theory which changes every so often.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 08:57:12 PM »
Albert Einstein was a kappo. He betrayed jews during WWII. Chaim discussed this last week. I would have to agree that going to TorahAnytime.com is deff better than having anything to do with Einstein the Kappo.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 09:01:40 PM »
What? He didn't betray anybody, he fled nazi Germany otherwise he'd be killed too. He was the smartest guy that ever lived.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 10:29:26 PM »
Einstein was one of the greatest geniuses in the history of mankind, perhaps only second to Sir Isaac Newton.  If you don't have a scientific background, it's probably difficult to fully understand what a genius he was.     

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 11:02:38 PM »
It's been said that although Einstein truly believed in a "G-d", "Creator" or an "Original Intelligence" of all things, his theory also stated that "G-d" or the "Creator" doesn't really "care" about us or possess any sort of "compassion" for us... In other words, here we are, but G-d isn't looking out for us, it's just sort of a "let the chips fall where they may" kind of thing...
thats so illogical, if he admits G-d created the world then He would certainly care about it
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 11:08:22 PM »
It's been said that although Einstein truly believed in a "G-d", "Creator" or an "Original Intelligence" of all things, his theory also stated that "G-d" or the "Creator" doesn't really "care" about us or possess any sort of "compassion" for us... In other words, here we are, but G-d isn't looking out for us, it's just sort of a "let the chips fall where they may" kind of thing...
thats so illogical, if he admits G-d created the world then He would certainly care about it

Yes, well of course that's what we hope, we hope that God cares about what he's created... I guess when he "did the math", the concept of God caring about what he created didn't come up in Einstein's final equation...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 11:10:28 PM »

Yes, well of course that's what we hope, we hope that G-d cares about what he's created... I guess when he "did the math", the concept of G-d caring about what he created didn't come up in Einstein's final equation...
its not a matter of hope, its pure logic, when you or I or anyone makes something, you care about it and the Torah shows us how G-d cares
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 11:31:28 PM »
What? He didn't betray anybody, he fled nazi Germany otherwise he'd be killed too. He was the smartest guy that ever lived.

I asked this question on askJTF a week or two ago.  According to chaim, he was a self-hating Jew although very good at what he did as a scientist.
Then again, a lot of Jews are considered self-hating by this movement, so I take that with a grain of salt.

Albert Einstein certainly was an icon and great at what he did.  He contributed a lot to his field.  But a philosopher and theologian he was not.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 11:47:15 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 11:38:54 PM »
He was a good person.  It's a shame no one was able to bring him to Yiddishkeit, but he was a good person.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 11:45:03 PM »
I'm glad that he was able to advance physics to such a great degree. It's sad in a way that he didn't seem to like the idea of quantum mechanics though. That's where all the progress is going to be made in physics now I think.

At least he used the intelligence God gave him to further human knowledge.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 11:54:53 PM »
Einstein smoked tobacco in his pipe 24hrs a day, and he always claimed tobacco smoke as the reason that he was so smart.

He claimed that the "spirits of the tabak" sent him "secret messages from the universe" when he watched all of the smoke swirling out of his pipe bowl.

One day, in teaching an advanced physics class, a young pretty girl raised her hand and asked "Professor, Sir"..."Do you mind putting out that pipe?"...."That smoke is really getting to me!"

It is said that Einstein, without blinking an eye, struck another wooden match on the sole of his shoe, lit up his pipe, inhaled deeply, and then threw the lit match on the girl in an attempt to set her dress on fire.

"Dumkopf!"..."Schweinhundt"!...."I come here to build a bomb big enough to kill a few million zipperheads, and you dare to question "the wisdom of the smoke?"

Then he hurled a heavy glass ashtray at the frightened sophomore, dumping stinking cigarette butts and ashes all over her tight cashmere sweater and getting matchsticks stuck in her hair!

As a few of the football squad rose to their feet to help the young confused girl, Einstein reached into his back pocket, and pulled out a large switchblade knife.  "Come on, you mamzers!"..."I'll cut you so low you can sit on a dime and swing your legs!"...shouted the brilliant Austrian genius!..."You want some of ME?"....
                                                                                              (to be cont'd)