Author Topic: another Barack Hussein photo  (Read 10042 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
another Barack Hussein photo
« on: February 28, 2008, 06:33:11 PM »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

Re: another Barack Hussein photo
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 06:39:31 PM »

This picture has been posted already. It's a picture of Obama in Kenya with relatives dressed like a Kenyan...not a muslim.

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

OBAMA's FATHER WAS AGNOSTIC...AN ATHIEST... AND HE WASN'T BORN MUSLIM! HE WAS BORN CHRISTIAN, Later CONVERTED TO MUSLIM AND THEN BECAME AGNOSTIC! CAN WE PLEASE LET THIS DIE NOW?!

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 06:59:23 PM »

And some more.

Just Erica

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 06:59:55 PM »

This picture has been posted already. It's a picture of Obama in Kenya with relatives dressed like a Kenyan...not a muslim.

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

OBAMA's FATHER WAS AGNOSTIC...AN ATHIEST... AND HE WASN'T BORN MUSLIM! HE WAS BORN CHRISTIAN, Later CONVERTED TO MUSLIM AND THEN BECAME AGNOSTIC! CAN WE PLEASE LET THIS DIE NOW?!

with all do respect why are you such a obama fan?
I like his platform and now that all of the rumors that he was ever muslim, a nazi, and other horrible things, I'm even more certain I'll vote for him in November. What do you vote based on? Do you vote for people who have like interests or just because you want to vote against someone else?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 07:21:13 PM »
hallo Erica
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 09:02:31 PM »

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

I like his platform and now that all of the rumors that he was ever muslim, a nazi, and other horrible things, I'm even more certain I'll vote for him in November. What do you vote based on? Do you vote for people who have like interests or just because you want to vote against someone else?

well how can i vote for someone who is an open anti-Semite? if you don't believe me, he himself said
"no other nation is suffering than the P@lestinians"
I spend a few hours commuting in my car each day to and from work. This allows me to listen to a few of the call in shows each afternoon. I take what they say with a grain of salt but one thing I hear most of them say is that McCain will not be able to expose Obama on many of the issues like this without the main stream media closing ranks and calling McCain a racist. How in the world can you run against a guy like Obama and not be able to state simple facts. The few clear thinking Americans we have left in this country need to pound the mass media with Emails and calls stating that they need to allow all issues to be presented and then rebuffed if possible. The American people deserve to have all the facts exposed so they can see what they are getting. Both camps should be able to present all legitimate issues without media stonewalling to obtain the outcome they are clearly after.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Just Erica

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 12:50:27 AM »

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

well how can i vote for someone who is an open anti-Semite? if you don't believe me, he himself said
Then I can call him anti-Africa also because Africans are suffering just as much as everyone else. But it's not the case. Just because he didn't mention Israel it doesn't mean he's against your country. You can only see this in one way, right?

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 12:53:46 AM »

Just Erica

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 12:57:00 AM »

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

I spend a few hours commuting in my car each day to and from work. This allows me to listen to a few of the call in shows each afternoon. I take what they say with a grain of salt but one thing I hear most of them say is that McCain will not be able to expose Obama on many of the issues like this without the main stream media closing ranks and calling McCain a racist. How in the world can you run against a guy like Obama and not be able to state simple facts. The few clear thinking Americans we have left in this country need to pound the mass media with Emails and calls stating that they need to allow all issues to be presented and then rebuffed if possible. The American people deserve to have all the facts exposed so they can see what they are getting. Both camps should be able to present all legitimate issues without media stonewalling to obtain the outcome they are clearly after.
Is preventing him from winning more important than presenting the facts cjd? He said he's not a muslim and never was. His dad wasnt' born a Muslim he was born a Christian, then Converted to Islam, THEN changed altogether and became an athiest. And this is information a certain poster forgot to post because it's also located in Barack's 1st book. He's not linked with Farrakhan who HE feels is an anti-semite. And he speaks out against anti-semitism. I'm beginning to think that it's easier for you to hate him for all the things you hate in the world, than to dislike him or even hate him for a presidential choice. Why?

Just Erica

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 01:13:11 AM »

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

Is preventing him from winning more important than presenting the facts cjd? He said he's not a muslim and never was. His dad wasnt' born a Muslim he was born a Christian, then Converted to Islam, THEN changed altogether and became an athiest. And this is information a certain poster forgot to post because it's also located in Barack's 1st book. He's not linked with Farrakhan who HE feels is an anti-semite. And he speaks out against anti-semitism. I'm beginning to think that it's easier for you to hate him for all the things you hate in the world, than to dislike him or even hate him for a presidential choice. Why?

to say that barbarians are suffering, is an oxymoron
Wouldn't you call  famine suffering? How about not  having natural resources to build better houses (since some of you like to reference the mud huts that some Africans  have to live in to have shelter). AIDS is a choice, going hungry isn't most of the time. Now, that doesn't mean that Africa is suffering more than Israel. ALL of the earth's countries , continents need help in some form or another.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 01:44:25 AM »

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

Wouldn't you call  famine suffering? How about not  having natural resources to build better houses (since some of you like to reference the mud huts that some Africans  have to live in to have shelter). AIDS is a choice, going hungry isn't most of the time. Now, that doesn't mean that Africa is suffering more than Israel. ALL of the earth's countries , continents need help in some form or another.

Will someone explain to this shvartza that lack of resources is not the reason africa is starving and third world but rather lack of brains. When poor jews came penniless to Israel from all parts of the earth in the early 1900's they didn't even have any rain. The whole land was just an arrid desert with nothing there. No crops, no food, no recourses. Jewish brainpower buillt it up to the point where its literally the most technologically advanced country in the whole world today. So many of the new medicines and cures as well as computer chips and other electronics are invented in Israel. This is all happening in a land that was literally dry to the bone before the jews got there. Africa on the other hand ha stons of recourses including oil which the stupid kooshim there are too stupid to tap. The lions and tigers have managed to take advantage of the wonderful recourses africa has but the shvartza scum have not. The only thing these farshtunkene mentchen have invented is Aids. That they can do better than the brilliant jewish doctors who end up treating these african wild animals. It's obvious black people are generally dumber than lions and tigers.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 01:46:19 AM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2008, 01:47:19 AM »
There are no tigers in Africa.

It is strange though how native Africans never developed so much as the wheel without outside help though.

Just Erica

« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2008, 01:49:27 AM »

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

no not the Africans, but the P@lestinians
Sorry... force of habit. I never hear of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis being called barbarians here before. Still not right but sorry all the same.

EDIT... I never called "P@lestinians" ,PLO/HAMAS ARAB MUSLIM NAZIS. Why is it that you can't say P@lestinian here?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 02:17:51 AM by Just Erica »

Just Erica

« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2008, 02:13:32 AM »

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

Will someone explain to this shvartza that lack of resources is not the reason africa is starving and third world but rather lack of brains. When poor jews came penniless to Israel from all parts of the earth in the early 1900's they didn't even have any rain. The whole land was just an arrid desert with nothing there. No crops, no food, no recourses. Jewish brainpower buillt it up to the point where its literally the most technologically advanced country in the whole world today. So many of the new medicines and cures as well as computer chips and other electronics are invented in Israel. This is all happening in a land that was literally dry to the bone before the jews got there. Africa on the other hand ha stons of recourses including oil which the stupid kooshim there are too stupid to tap. The lions and tigers have managed to take advantage of the wonderful recourses africa has but the shvartza scum have not. The only thing these farshtunkene mentchen have invented is Aids. That they can do better than the brilliant jewish doctors who end up treating these african wild animals. It's obvious black people are generally dumber than lions and tigers.
Everything is about race, huh? They're scum because they haven't used their resources to your liking? I'm going to tell you something you may find hard to believe... WHEN YOU HAVE NO FOOD, IT'S KIND OF HARD TO INVENT SOMETHING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH! As a matter of fact, why blame the people who are starving for not building watermains, concrete buildings, paved streets and such? Those who HAVE the resources in Africa to make every other country thrive there should help them out. IN MY OPINION.

And it's very ignorant to say that Africans invented AIDS. Neither you nor I know where the disease came from. One thing they ARE responsible for is spreading it without protecting themselves from their partners.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2008, 02:17:02 AM »

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

Everything is about race, huh? They're scum because they haven't used their resources to your liking? I'm going to tell you something you may find hard to believe... WHEN YOU HAVE NO FOOD, IT'S KIND OF HARD TO INVENT SOMETHING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH! As a matter of fact, why blame the people who are starving for not building watermains, concrete buildings, paved streets and such? Those who HAVE the resources in Africa to make every other country thrive there should help them out. IN MY OPINION.

And it's very ignorant to say that Africans invented AIDS. Neither you nor I know where the disease came from. One thing they ARE responsible for is spreading it without protecting themselves from their partners.

Negro, I just explained to you that IT IS POSSIBLE TO BUILD THINGS WHEN YOU ARE STARVING AND WITH NO RECOURSES. JEWS IN ISRAEL HAD SO MUCH LESS THAN BLACKS HAVE IN AFRICA. YOU IGNORED EVERYTHING I SAID BECAUSE NOTHING ENTERS YOUR BRAIN. THAT IN ITSELF IS DEBATABLE BECAUSE EVEN CHAIM SAID THAT WHEN YOU DECAPITATE A BLACK, IT DOESN'T AFFECT THEIR INTELLIGENCE.

Just Erica

« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2008, 02:22:29 AM »

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

Negro, I just explained to you that IT IS POSSIBLE TO BUILD THINGS WHEN YOU ARE STARVING AND WITH NO RECOURSES. JEWS IN ISRAEL HAD SO MUCH LESS THAN BLACKS HAVE IN AFRICA. YOU IGNORED EVERYTHING I SAID BECAUSE NOTHING ENTERS YOUR BRAIN. THAT IN ITSELF IS DEBATABLE BECAUSE EVEN CHAIM SAID THAT WHEN YOU DECAPITATE A BLACK, IT DOESN'T AFFECT THEIR INTELLIGENCE.

You're an evil, hateful man, DWI. I didn't ignore the post. But you tell me, how in the hell a woman who can't feed herself build something out of resources that arent' there? No water. NO CLEAN drinking water. And I mentioned that others in Africa who HAVE the resources and have done something to help their country out should do the same for other countries on the continent that don't have the means to do so. I believe that some of you were actually speaking of Africans helping each other on this board. The Jews didn't do what they did by themselves... they helped each other to build that civilization you speak so fondly of.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2008, 02:33:53 AM »

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

You're an evil, hateful man, DWI. I didn't ignore the post. But you tell me, how in the hell a woman who can't feed herself build something out of resources that arent' there? No water. NO CLEAN drinking water. And I mentioned that others in Africa who HAVE the resources and have done something to help their country out should do the same for other countries on the continent that don't have the means to do so. I believe that some of you were actually speaking of Africans helping each other on this board. The Jews didn't do what they did by themselves... they helped each other to build that civilization you speak so fondly of.

lISTEN SIS, THESE EXCUSES YOU BRING UP FOR LACK OF BLACK ADVANCEMENT ARE ALL WORTHLESS. JEWS WERE ABLE TO BUILD UP ISRAEL FROM SCRATCH WITH LESS RECOURSES THAT AFRICANS HAVE. WHAT DID ALL THE JEWISH WOMEN DO WHEN THEY HAD NO WATER? THE ANSWER WAS THEY FOUND A WAY TO GET. YOUR BLACKS JUST LIE ON THEIR TUCHISES SWATTING FLIES EXPECTING WHITEY TO PUMP MEDICINES IN AND ALL SORTS OF OTHER THINGS. LOOK WHAT HAPPENS IN AMERICA WHERE BLACKS HAVE MORE OPPORTUNITIES THAN ANYONE ELSE. tHEY STILL FAIL AND FAIL BADLY. BLACKS ARE A PARASITIC PACK OF PIGS WHO WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITHOUT ALL THE HONKIES HELPING THEM. YOU ARE WORTHLESS.

Just Erica

« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2008, 02:49:03 AM »

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

lISTEN SIS, THESE EXCUSES YOU BRING UP FOR LACK OF BLACK ADVANCEMENT ARE ALL WORTHLESS. JEWS WERE ABLE TO BUILD UP ISRAEL FROM SCRATCH WITH LESS RECOURSES THAT AFRICANS HAVE. WHAT DID ALL THE JEWISH WOMEN DO WHEN THEY HAD NO WATER? THE ANSWER WAS THEY FOUND A WAY TO GET. YOUR BLACKS JUST LIE ON THEIR TUCHISES SWATTING FLIES EXPECTING WHITEY TO PUMP MEDICINES IN AND ALL SORTS OF OTHER THINGS. LOOK WHAT HAPPENS IN AMERICA WHERE BLACKS HAVE MORE OPPORTUNITIES THAN ANYONE ELSE. tHEY STILL FAIL AND FAIL BADLY. BLACKS ARE A PARASITIC PACK OF PIGS WHO WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITHOUT ALL THE HONKIES HELPING THEM. YOU ARE WORTHLESS.
What's parasitic is the attitude that everytime you're angry with a race of people, it's necessary to throw insults and fight like a little child rather than give rational answers or even debate rationally. You defame your own race by calling yourself a honkey (eventhough you're 'attempting' to make fun of blacks while doing it.) Why don't you actually debate instead of spewing hatred on every post. Also...my name,isn't NEGRO. I don't call you "Hey WHite", or "Hey JEW" so pay me the same respect. My name is ERICA and if you wish to debate, I'm willing and able but I won't exchange racial stereotypes and dumb derrogatory words with you.

On with the subject.. have you ever been to the parts of Africa that really need help? I haven't either so we don't know what they really have to work with...all I know though that it's reportedly not much. We don't know about the layout of some of the countries within Africa. With that said, I'm glad that your people found ways to come out from under.

What I'm confused about at this point is that someone here said that Barack Obama was once quoted saying "No one is suffering like the P@lestinians right now." Said person got angry because he didnt' mention that Israel was suffering just as much or more. My question is if Israel is doing so well, why does the other poster think that it's suffering more than P@lestine. The statements aren't adding up. Help me with that, please...and thank you.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2008, 03:11:44 AM »
Israel is suffering in the sense that it is under constant threat from muslim chayos and that it has to devote so much to defending itself. It 's science research and developments are not suffering however. It also suffers from having a regime that cares more about Black people than it cares about jews.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2008, 05:13:28 AM »
I like his platform and now that all of the rumors that he was ever muslim, a nazi, and other horrible things, I'm even more certain I'll vote for him in November.

:o
All or nothing.

Just Erica

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 05:27:17 AM »
I like his platform and now that all of the rumors that he was ever muslim, a nazi, and other horrible things, I'm even more certain I'll vote for him in November.

:o
I like his platform and now that all of the rumors that he was ever muslim, a nazi, and other horrible things have been debunked, (edit) I'm even more certain I'll vote for him in November.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 10:31:00 AM »
I never called "P@lestinians" ,PLO/HAMAS ARAB MUSLIM NAZIS. Why is it that you can't say P@lestinian here?

There is no Palescumian people, just Egyptians and Jordanians that want Israel now that the Jews have made it nice to live in.

They don't exist as a people at all. That's a political tactic in an attempt to harm Jews who have a right to be in Israel.

Just Erica

« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 10:53:24 AM »

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

What I'm confused about at this point is that someone here said that Barack Obama was once quoted saying "No one is suffering like the P@lestinians right now." Said person got angry because he didnt' mention that Israel was suffering just as much or more. My question is if Israel is doing so well, why does the other poster think that it's suffering more than P@lestine. The statements aren't adding up. Help me with that, please...and thank you.

you have no idea how Jews are suffering in Israel. the funny thing is P@lestinians are NOT suffering at all. i don't care that obama  didn't say Israel was suffering, but that he said those barbarians are suffering. why would he say such a thing?
You have some personal grudge against P@lestenians and you expect him to feel the same way? And by the way, I know I know nothing about how Jews are suffering... I'm being told that Israel is thriving, and the Jews there are stronger than blacks , then I'm told that Jews are suffering in Israel. Which is it? Also, do you think EVERY P@lestinian wants Israelis dead?

And what year did Obama say that P@lestinians are suffering? Was it before or after Yasir Arafat's death? And what did he mean by the statement? This is significant because he may have been saying that since they don't have a leader, they're suffering (because Arafat died).

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 03:49:15 PM »
Did u know Obama supported a bill that lets underage girls have abortions without even notifying their parents?   >:(
All or nothing.

Just Erica

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 04:02:54 AM »
obama wants kindergartens to learn about sex.  :o
Children earlier than kindergarten age are asking about sex. If their parents are too afraid to tell them, how else would you want them to find out about it (AGE APPROPRIATE, OF COURSE>>>AND BY CHILD THERAPISTS WHO HAVE THE WHEREWITHAL TO TELL THEM IN A NON-THREATENING WAY.)? Kindergarten is the perfect age when children have to know about predators (Stranger Danger) as well as good touch, bad touch.