Author Topic: 2 us soldiers throw a puppy off the cliff youtube video  (Read 10984 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
2 us soldiers throw a puppy off the cliff youtube video
« on: March 04, 2008, 11:08:28 PM »
What kind of mentally sick people us army is recruiting these 2 soldiers threw a puppy  off the cliff >:(

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R2pexEd_H-Q
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 11:57:39 PM by ASHISH »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: 2 us soldiers throw a puppy off the cliff youtube video
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 11:47:06 PM »
SOB. >:(

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 12:13:00 AM »
I read before that since the army is spread so thin, the Army has been granting alot of moral waivers, for people who have prior criminal records.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 01:03:01 AM »
The U.S. Army is currently sending recruiters all over the world; hiring mercenary soldiers to fight in Iraq, in exchange for instant citizenship.

Such a mercenary force fighting for the U.S. Army, in and of itself should be a red flag warning that we are on the way out as a "superpower".

Bush is borrowing billions and billions of dollars from our mortal enemies the Saudis and the Communist Chinese, and won't institute the draft necessary to mobilize the U.S. for his "War on Terror".

Only a nutjob starts two wars, cuts taxes on the rich, and creates the illusion at home that "all is well", by his refusal to make Americans "sacrifice" their lives and fortunes on behalf of "the war effort".

Meanwhile, he scraps the Constitution and sets up the world's largest Fascist Police State, supposedly to "catch the Terrorists"; all the while creating 2 new International Terrorist Muslim States called Hamastan and Kosova, forcing Israel's surrender, and selling off American security interests to Muslim Terrorist Nations and other hostile states.

Not to mention having already bankrupted the Treasury to the point that American can never recover its position as "Leader of the Free World".

Sure hope that there's room in the Third World for one more national basket case!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 01:17:54 AM »
I am upset about this as well. that poor puppy was innocent and harmless. they should be throwing muslims off that cliff. instead they are there trying to protect muzzies from each other.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 01:31:18 AM »
Poor puppy RIP :'( :'( :'(

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 01:40:39 AM »
Guy should be an pitcher.....

But seriously, that was criminal and utterly stupid. I hate the fact that these videos are actually recorded so the world gets an extremely biased view of the U.S military.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 02:40:57 AM »
That is someone with nothing left inside but cruelty. 

The Arabs have loaded up animals with bombs but that never gets any attention. 

Still, I hate people like that soldier so much.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 03:42:08 AM »

But seriously, that was criminal and utterly stupid. I hate the fact that these videos are actually recorded so the world gets an extremely biased view of the U.S military.
It shows the reality, so it is good we see this.
I indeed don't regard that soldier as a morally righteous person.
Killing animals for fun is a sin.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 03:58:19 AM »
Gruzinit is right. The Army is so desperate for men that they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel and recruiting lowlifes.  >:(

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 04:01:59 AM »
Gruzinit is right. The Army is so desperate for men that they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel and recruiting lowlifes.  >:(

Agreed.
There are probably future Democratic/Leftist leaders who are joining right now so they can have a military background to show they are patriotic.  They'll probably join when the violence is low and the US decides to leave in a month but no one will be allowed to question their motives. 

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 04:48:44 AM »
This is discusting, maybe this soldiers is muslime they hate dogs. But seriusly they're tens of peple shot, stoned, hacked or blown up everyday by Jihadists from Israel to Indonesia. And nobody epecialy "humanist" seems to care about them. The life of man is always worth more than of animal even so righteus and cute as dog's puppy. Besides I see this being used as tipicall pacifist and leftist anti army, anti war propagand.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Sergio 11

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 06:04:28 AM »
Its a stuffed animal....

i can tell because it didn't flinch when i was held around the neck.. besides no one is that cruel without being mentally deficient, if something like this really did take place i would want justice to be passed down and these to morons hung by the scruff of there weedy necks.

even if its not real though, it is disgusting to even joke about something like that and i hope these particular yanks get whats coming to them......with any luck those two soldiers will get killed on some G-d forsaken mission any way and we will never hear from them again.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 06:23:48 AM »
That is disgusting and no thats not what the Army represents, these are sobs that they should be thrown off a cliff.  And with the Arabs they end up playing nice.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2008, 09:18:55 AM »
These guys are asshats, it really amazes me how stupid all these fools are that they always film it,are they proud? imaginine doing a horrible thing like that and filming it.They should immediatly sent by their C.O. for psych evaluation.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 09:44:02 AM »
the puppy is real, the reason it didnt flinch is because thats the way the b itch carries the puppies. but you can clearly hear the whine while the puppy is flying to his death.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 09:44:38 AM »
I thought of pushing muslims off a clif, but just think of how filthy it would get when they hit the ground and their guts splatter all over.
Imagine the disease!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 11:35:19 AM »

Reality of what? This is just some random soldier throwing a puppy off a cliff.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2008, 07:22:50 PM »

In a good army, soldiers are so drilled, that they don't even dare to do such acts.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 09:35:05 PM »
This sick act of cruelty definitely demonstrates immaturity... And it also shows that there is no value on life to this, ahem, "soldier"... Life is cheap to the "soldier" responsible for this horrid act... It's a disgrace...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 10:03:23 PM »
   I'm probably going to have nightmares because of this video. How awful can people get?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 10:12:13 PM »

In a good army, soldiers are so drilled, that they don't even dare to do such acts.
So much nonsense coming out your mouth. We have the greatest army in the world. If you don't have the common sense not to judge an entire army by this one lunatic, there is nothing much to say.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 10:16:59 PM »
This seems like a bad joke. I really find it hard to believe that the people in this video are real American service people. If they are they have to be dumbest people on the face of the earth. In all honesty the dog does not seem real. The distance the guy was able to toss a dog that size just seemed to far. It has to be a stuffed animal. The video seems nothing more than a bad prank.The fact remains real or not the fact that they made a video like that wearing the uniform is unacceptable. If they are American Service personnel representing the interests of the United States of America they should not be making videos of that nature and should be discharged from the service. If the dog was real they should be tossed into the brig and severe charges should be brought up against them in a very public manor.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2008, 10:19:01 PM »
What kind of mentally sick people us army is recruiting these 2 soldiers threw a puppy  off the cliff >:(

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R2pexEd_H-Q
schvartza class and white schvartza class
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 10:22:41 PM »
Yes.....let's blame black culture for this one.
Formely known as "1986"