Do you believe the Rumor?

No, it's probably false
4 (33.3%)
Yes, it's probably true
4 (33.3%)
I don't know
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Exclusive Rumor: David Paterson fires all Gov Spitzer's Jewish staff  (Read 3379 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Exclusive Rumor: David Paterson fires all Gov Spitzer's Jewish staff
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2008, 10:36:10 PM »
Jdl4ever, I agree with you 100% on what you said earlier about the shvartza chazayrim. I don't understand why certain people come on here and defend the machala known as a shvartza. Shvartzas belong swinging from the trees in Africa alongside the monkeys who happen to be far superior to them.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2008, 10:41:34 PM »
Re:  "...I still can't believe how stupid Spitzer was..."

Wait until you realize that Spitzer was among the "brightest and best" of all our elected officials, and that those remaining, the ones you intend to vote for and believe in, are so stupid and corrupt as to make ex-Governor Spitzer look like Einstein.

You considering yourselves "Conservatives" on the forum should compile a list of each and every Republican official involved in a serious crime and/or scandal for the past eight years.

Include anyone from the Federal to the local level, as well as all currently under investigation or facing indictments.

Then ask yourself if you feel safe from "the Terrorists"!

And before any of you come at me with a "knee-jerk" reaction, to the effect of "Oh yeah...well the Liberals are worse!", consider the fact that I suggest compiling a list of "Conservatives" only, for the very reason that it is they who claim to uphold and preserve the free market, individualism, small government, liberty, morality, and family values.

Unfortunately, the truth quickly outs...there's essentially no difference between liars calling themselves "Conservatives" vs liars calling themselves "Liberals or Progressives".

Feeling safer and more secure now?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2008, 10:42:31 PM »
Re:  "...I still can't believe how stupid Spitzer was..."

Wait until you realize that Spitzer was among the "brightest and best" of all our elected officials, and that those remaining, the ones you intend to vote for and believe in, are so stupid and corrupt as to make ex-Governor Spitzer look like Einstein.

You considering yourselves "Conservatives" on the forum should compile a list of each and every Republican official involved in a serious crime and/or scandal for the past eight years.

Include anyone from the Federal to the local level, as well as all currently under investigation or facing indictments.

Then ask yourself if you feel safe from "the Terrorists"!

And before any of you come at me with a "knee-jerk" reaction, to the effect of "Oh yeah...well the Liberals are worse!", consider the fact that I suggest compiling a list of "Conservatives" only, for the very reason that it is they who claim to uphold and preserve the free market, individualism, small government, liberty, morality, and family values.

Unfortunately, the truth quickly outs...there's essentially no difference between liars calling themselves "Conservatives" vs liars calling themselves "Liberals or Progressives".

Yes, actually.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2008, 10:50:48 PM »
How did he ever get to be Lieutenant Governor? Was he picked by Spitzer?

Is he worse than Carl McCall?

This is why people should be allowed to vote for Lieutenant Governor and Vice President independently of the main candidate. New York State is in for a lot of trouble now. Patterson and Osama will make an even deadlier combination. Say hello to your new section 8 neighbors because housing projects are now going to be built everywhere. This will come with high crime rates and a falling economy. Get out if you can.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 10:52:59 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2008, 10:57:25 PM »
The rumour is probably true, but who really cares?  It's New York politics, all leftists.  Spitzer tried to give Driver's Licenses to illegals, so I don't care what goes on.  Paterson is also a leftist and New York is doomed to be leftist for some reason.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2008, 11:03:35 PM »
I don't know if it's true or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.  This is the difference between whites, especially Liberal Jews, and blacks.  Whites try to reach out to everyone and build consensus, to an annoying fault, while many black politicians become overjoyed with the promotion of people just based on color alone.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2008, 11:45:50 PM »
How about an "Exclusive Rumour!" contest on the forum?

newman

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2008, 11:53:01 PM »

The US has a two party system:

The Stupid Party (Republicans) and the Evil Party (Democrats).

Occasionally they come together in bipartisanship to form a mutually agreeable policy such as on immigration. The result is a policy that is both stupid and evil.