Author Topic: This pitbull is much smarter than the Us govt and FBI  (Read 9867 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: This pitbull is much smarter than the Us govt and FBI
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2008, 01:08:35 AM »
Dowithislam, this is cowardly. I saw the question you posted. Why don't you ask about THIS thread! Ask if its ok to be happy that a random black person gets mauled by a dog and if we should ALL be happy about this just because of the color of their skin. Why didn't you ask that? Are you afraid that he will also NOT agree with your video and post? Tried to avoid it huh?

NO better yet, I WILL ask it for YOU but I must tell you, my question is in the FIRST page! And your in the last, my question will be answered before yours.

Make sure you don't spin anything that I have said. I would rather not have to edit my post to explain what I really said.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2008, 01:09:32 AM »
Dowithislam, this is cowardly. I saw the question you posted. Why don't you ask about THIS thread! Ask if its ok to be happy that a random black person gets mauled by a dog and if we should ALL be happy about this just because of the color of their skin. Why didn't you ask that? Are you afraid that he will also NOT agree with your video and post? Tried to avoid it huh?

NO better yet, I WILL ask it for YOU but I must tell you, my question is in the FIRST page! And your in the last, my question will be answered before yours.

Actually, it's not cowardly. I am curious to know the answer to the question I asked. I don't go telling you what to ask Chaim do I?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2008, 01:11:45 AM »

Mills, I am curious to know who else you have lost respect for on this forum?

Yeah, I'm sure I will tell you.  :::D

You losing respect for me doesn't affect me anymore than me losing respect for you.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2008, 01:20:17 AM »

You losing respect for me doesn't affect me anymore than me losing respect for you.

And I never said I cared what you thought about it anyways. Go ahead and think what you want, I can care less. This whole thread is sickening. So anything you say is of no value to me.
BTW, I did modify my last posts.
It's my final word on it.
The video is sick and the question is a cop out.

I think we have beat this to a pulp. I don't believe africans are worth causing infighting on this forum so I will leave it be. I wish a good night to all.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2008, 01:22:27 AM »

And I never said I cared what you thought about it anyways. Go ahead and think what you want, I can care less. This whole thread is sickening. So anything you say is of no value to me.
BTW, I did modify my last posts.
It's my final word on it.
The video is sick and the question is a cop out.

I think we have beat this to a pulp. I don't believe africans are worth causing infighting on this forum so I will leave it be. I wish a good night to all.

A good night to you and we hope that you are right about that shvartze being evil, because we would never want you to be happy with the pain of an innocent person. That would be a grave sin.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 01:24:46 AM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2008, 01:23:20 AM »
There's no reason to violently attack someone like that when they are not a direct threat. I think it shows a great deal of immaturity if you believe that attacking random people is righteous in any way. As Lubab said, it's also very hateful to attack an individual just because they're black, and you wouldn't want that done to you. How is hating someone that fiercely just because they're black any different from hating someone fiercely just because they're Jewish? How you are you better than an anti-Semite if you want to physically harm or kill someone just because of who they were born as?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2008, 01:35:13 AM »
DownwithIslam, normally I agree with you 100%, but this looks like an unprovoked attack. I don't necessarily think it follows that this animal control officer deserved this.

Redneck hillbillies are often just as big Jew-haters as the schvartzes.

PS: Mills is a very nice lady and a true lover of Israel. I think in this case you really owe her an apology.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2008, 01:38:07 AM »

I am not trying to change your mind. Keep in mind that Ful Metal Jacket who was sticking up for the shvartza also hates jonothan pollard. The point is that this is my belief and I am not trying to turn this into my own hate club. I simply posted and I saw everyones responses. I am not upset nor should anybody else be.
The fact that S&M Leather Jacket is a Nazi faggot has no bearing on this. This video is wrong, and it's wrong to gloat whenever just any black person is randomly attacked.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 01:40:09 AM by C.F. »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2008, 01:51:05 AM »
Thanks CF. I do not require any apologies. Because I too have said things, I suppose.
I can live with it! But do apologize for flaming the thread with a ZILLION posts, lol.
That is true. I never initiated any personal attack against you.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2008, 01:53:08 AM »
DownwithIslam, normally I agree with you 100%, but this looks like an unprovoked attack. I don't necessarily think it follows that this animal control officer deserved this.

PS: Mills is a very nice lady and a true lover of Israel. I think in this case you really owe her an apology.

Chaimfan, Rednecks do not have the history of jew hatred like shvartzes do though.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2008, 02:18:09 AM »
I don't know that I agree with that. The Klan has always been pro-Nazi. Just because they are anti-black does not mean that they are our allies.

It is true that there are far more evil blacks than redneck whites, but rednecks are not nice people and we shouldn't associate with them either.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2008, 08:38:41 AM »
I don't know that I agree with that. The Klan has always been pro-Nazi. Just because they are anti-black does not mean that they are our allies.

It is true that there are far more evil blacks than redneck whites, but rednecks are not nice people and we shouldn't associate with them either.

Most people called "rednecks" are just working class whites, who are Christian and very moral and conservative.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2008, 11:08:52 AM »
Wow! The poor pit bull he was only doing what he thought was right. It's the white trash owner that most likely trained him to be that way is evil. She should get more than 6 months in jail for that whole episode. I also felt very sorry for the landlord and the child. The black animal control officer had to be kidding going after that dog with that little stick. She knew it was a pit bull she was dealing with. Why was she not better prepared with some mace or whatever they use against a wild dog like that. It's sad that she was bitten but as is usually the case with most black folks they always take a lack a daisy approach to the task at hand.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2008, 11:18:57 AM »
The problem isn't the pitbull, or the black Woman.

The problem is the pitbull's owner.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2008, 11:19:32 AM »
Re:  "...Having a job doesn't make someone less evil..."

Having worked with and alongside a great many Negroes, there are several characteristics which all but a rare few exhibit with regard to a shared mindset which produces a shared "racial psychosocial pathology".
I list here but a few of the most visible:

They seem unable to adapt moral codes, find such concepts 'laughable', and at best will only give "lip service" to morality, never intending to live morally.

The tendency to boast and misrepresent their actual skills and achievements would seem a universal tendency of the males.

They also appear to lack the capacity for higher reason.

The most coarse and brutish animal instincts are always thinly submerged, ready to explode at a moment's notice; this as evidenced by the endless series of savage crimes and violent behaviors they exhibit not only against whites but against each other.

They have almost no concept of "family unit".  The old jokes about the most confusing day being "Father's Day in Harlem" are indeed based on truth.  Most I have known haven't the slightest idea who is their father, and most of their mothers don't have the slightest idea which man fathered any of their children.
Were it not for the legal demands of white society, they would feel no necessity for the bond of marriage.
Theirs is quite similar to the lifestyle of the ancient Greeks, who knew each other only as "the child of such and such a female".

They practice sexual promiscuity upon reaching puberty, and eventually are prone to commit adultery as well.

Negro women are as a rule twice as intelligent as their male counterparts.

They seem incapable of understanding the concept of "meritocracy", tending to adapt a "fatalistic" and "nihilistic" view of their lives as being worthless.

Not only do they believe their lot can not be improved, but actually ridicule those who seek accomplishment through work and study.

Most also view savagery and random violence as completely normal, and fully expect to become a victim of such behavior sooner or later.

Their patterns of speech are so abnormal and derelict that most seem doomed from the start.  It simply is not possible to learn reading and writing of one's own language, if one is incapable of clearly pronouncing even the most basic words and proper nouns.

I have witnessed society and the state's attempts to remove these problems through financial support, special education, tutoring, admission quotas, and affirmative action, with almost no results.

Tremendous post.

newman

« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2008, 11:29:25 AM »

Most people called "rednecks" are just working class whites, who are Christian and very moral and conservative.

The kkk are NOT representative of rednecks any more than NK are representative of Orthodox Jews. Both groups are fringe minorities.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2008, 11:34:56 AM »

Chaimfan, Rednecks do not have the history of jew hatred like shvartzes do though.

Almost all of the historic discrimination of Jews in the US was due to rednecks' hatred for Jews.  Rednecks imposed immigration quotas for Jews because they thought Jews and other whites from Europe were inferior and would dumb down the U.S.  The rednecks have had the KKK and neo-Nazi organizations, and the European ancestors of the rednecks in the US were the ones who massacred and pogromed Jews over centuries.  Many white redneck Christians believed and believe in replacement theology, which is as anti-semitic of a belief as most blacks hold. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2008, 11:53:18 AM »
"Rednecks imposed immigration quotas for Jews because they thought Jews and other whites from Europe were inferior and would dumb down the U.S. "

;D
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2008, 12:56:32 PM »
"Rednecks imposed immigration quotas for Jews because they thought Jews and other whites from Europe were inferior and would dumb down the U.S. "

;D

This post had me laughing as well.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2008, 07:05:20 PM »

;D

Are you sure those were rednecks. The biggest white anti semites today are leftists from the upper west side etc.... so I am not sure all these problems are from rednecks.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2008, 07:56:28 PM »
The 'Rednecks' had no power to impose restrictions on Jews,it was the big Anti Semitic Bankers
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03