Author Topic: This pitbull is much smarter than the Us govt and FBI  (Read 9868 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
This pitbull is much smarter than the Us govt and FBI
« on: March 13, 2008, 03:04:17 AM »
This pitbull named Ben knows how to handle a shvartza better than all of us. If he was running the country, we would be better off. Watch the whole video and look at what youg ben does to that shvartza "officer."
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: This pitbull is much smarter than the Us govt and FBI
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 03:18:38 AM »
That was an awful video. That dog should be put down and its owner put in prison for a long time.

That is assault with a deadly weapon. Without a doubt.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 03:22:39 AM »
This pitbull named Ben knows how to handle a shvartza better than all of us. If he was running the country, we would be better off. Watch the whole video and look at what youg ben does to that shvartza "officer."
You find this entertainment? You're disgusting.

That owner of the dog should be sent to jail.
Formely known as "1986"

newman

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 03:26:35 AM »
I can't watch youtube because of my Flash situation (dunno why all of a sudden). What happened in the video?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 03:45:48 AM »
I can't watch youtube because of my Flash situation (dunno why all of a sudden). What happened in the video?

Some kind of animal protection officer (who happened to be a shvartze but that is irrelevant) went to go look into or get a pitbull. I suppose there were complaints about it. Its hillbilly owner basically let it lose on the officer and the nasty dog latched on to her hand and wouldn't let go and fractured like every bone in her hand until some guy came and beat the dog off her with a stick.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

newman

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 03:49:19 AM »

Some kind of animal protection officer (who happened to be a shvartze but that is irrelevant) went to go look into or get a pitbull. I suppose there were complaints about it. Its hillbilly owner basically let it lose on the officer and the nasty dog latched on to her hand and wouldn't let go and fractured like every bone in her hand until some guy came and beat the dog off her with a stick.

With every other dog breed on Earth I say 'It's not the dog but the owner'. For Pit Bulls I make the exception. The breed is BAD. They also attract idiot owners like SUVs and Volvos attract bad drivers.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 06:28:59 AM »
I know nice Pit Bulls my dog Alf had a pit bull friend her name was Bonnie it was a Platonic relationship.The dog is just obeying it's owner any dog would obey the owner don't blame Benjamin blame the owner
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 08:43:34 AM »

With every other dog breed on Earth I say 'It's not the dog but the owner'. For Pit Bulls I make the exception. The breed is BAD. They also attract idiot owners like SUVs and Volvos attract bad drivers.

I'm not really a fan of pitbulls either, a lot of people here own them especially the blacks. I personally prefer Rottweilers over pitbulls anyday, and they look meaner than pitbulls.

What's wrong with SUV's?

newman

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 02:38:44 AM »

I'm not really a fan of pitbulls either, a lot of people here own them especially the blacks. I personally prefer Rottweilers over pitbulls anyday, and they look meaner than pitbulls.

What's wrong with SUV's?
Nothing wrong with SUVs.

It's just that people who are terrified of motoring (bad drivers) are often attracted to the idea of owning a 'tank'. That's why some SUV drivers and ALL Volvo drivers suck.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 02:49:24 PM »
 ;D O0 :::D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 03:02:53 PM »
damm, what a retarted B*tch (Im talking about the big one). The officer should have shot the dog if she had a gun, I definitly would if I had one.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 08:14:43 PM »
Wow, I am surprised everyone here is supporting the shvartza over the dog. I don't know what else shvartzas need to do to jews to make everyone understand the evil in them.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 08:21:12 PM »
Wow, I am surprised everyone here is supporting the shvartza over the dog. I don't know what else shvartzas need to do to jews to make everyone understand the evil in them.

But you have no idea what that shvartze's views are?

In this case, this woman has a job. I have no reason to assume she's adopted an ideology of hate jelousy and violence just because of the color of her skin.

Are the vast majority of blacks that way? Yes. Is every black that way? No.  Should we celebrate random acts of violence and cruelty on a human being just because they are black?  Absolutely not.

Chaim's proposal is to offer monetary compensation for ANYONE WHO HATES THIS COUNTRY, not just every black.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 08:38:37 PM »

In this case, this woman has a job. I have no reason to assume she's adopted an ideology of hate jelousy and violence just because of the color of her skin.

Are the vast majority of blacks that way? Yes. Is every black that way? No.  Should we celebrate random acts of violence and cruelty on a human being just because they are black?  Absolutely not.

Chaim's proposal is to offer monetary compensation for ANYONE WHO HATES THIS COUNTRY, not just every black.

But Lubab, if all of the black leadership in America are jew hating drek and we know that all famous blacks are jew haters, why are you giving "it" the benefit of the doubt. I couldn't disagree more.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2008, 09:02:42 PM »

But Lubab, if all of the black leadership in America are jew hating drek and we know that all famous blacks are jew haters, why are you giving "it" the benefit of the doubt. I couldn't disagree more.

I don't give them the benefit of the doubt. But I see she has a job so I put her in another category. She's not on welfare.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2008, 09:11:56 PM »

I don't give them the benefit of the doubt. But I see she has a job so I put her in another category. She's not on welfare.

Al Sharpton and Hussein Osama aren't on welfare either. Having a job doesn't make someone less evil. Shvartzas have a history of jew hatred so I think this shvartza hates jews.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2008, 09:13:11 PM »

Full Metal Jacket, your opinion is irrelevant because you hate Jonothan Pollard. It's funny how you give this black monster the benefit of the doubt and stick up for her but you viscously attacked jonothan pollard.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2008, 09:15:21 PM »

Full Metal Jacket, your opinion is irrelevant because you hate Jonothan Pollard. It's funny how you give this black monster the benefit of the doubt and stick up for her but you viscously attacked jonothan pollard.
I said i support Benjamin the Pit Bull
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2008, 09:18:47 PM »

I said i support Benjamin the Pit Bull

I know Mord. I was not addressing you. I know that you would never stick up for african monsters over a harmless dog who recognized the evil in a black which certain kikes don't. Unfortunately not everyone on this forum is as wonderful as you mord.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 09:23:48 PM »
That lady was an innocent cop trying to do her job.  No need to assume otherwise.  It's the big fat cow that sicked her dog on her that I would condemn. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 09:42:30 PM »

What's wrong with SUV's?
Nothing wrong with SUVs.

It's just that people who are terrified of motoring (bad drivers) are often attracted to the idea of owning a 'tank'. That's why some SUV drivers and ALL Volvo drivers suck.
I'll stick with my small SUV.
It has two Sponge Bob band-aids where the idiot in 4 door passenger car hit it.
She was following to close and slid in the rain.  Her car was totaled by the way.
But you didn't mean me, right Newman, you said 'some SUV drivers'  ;)

I didn't watch the video.  I don't think I would enjoy seeing any person attacked by a dog.  
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2008, 09:45:49 PM »
I personally prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt.  I try to deal with people as individuals, and hope that they do the same for me.  So I have no interest in seeing a video of a woman getting mauled by a pitbull. 

newman

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2008, 09:46:17 PM »

Jersey soccer moms excepted. ;)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2008, 10:03:27 PM »
Re:  "...Having a job doesn't make someone less evil..."

Having worked with and alongside a great many Negroes, there are several characteristics which all but a rare few exhibit with regard to a shared mindset which produces a shared "racial psychosocial pathology".
I list here but a few of the most visible:

They seem unable to adapt moral codes, find such concepts 'laughable', and at best will only give "lip service" to morality, never intending to live morally.

The tendency to boast and misrepresent their actual skills and achievements would seem a universal tendency of the males.

They also appear to lack the capacity for higher reason.

The most coarse and brutish animal instincts are always thinly submerged, ready to explode at a moment's notice; this as evidenced by the endless series of savage crimes and violent behaviors they exhibit not only against whites but against each other.

They have almost no concept of "family unit".  The old jokes about the most confusing day being "Father's Day in Harlem" are indeed based on truth.  Most I have known haven't the slightest idea who is their father, and most of their mothers don't have the slightest idea which man fathered any of their children.
Were it not for the legal demands of white society, they would feel no necessity for the bond of marriage.
Theirs is quite similar to the lifestyle of the ancient Greeks, who knew each other only as "the child of such and such a female".

They practice sexual promiscuity upon reaching puberty, and eventually are prone to commit adultery as well.

Negro women are as a rule twice as intelligent as their male counterparts.

They seem incapable of understanding the concept of "meritocracy", tending to adapt a "fatalistic" and "nihilistic" view of their lives as being worthless.

Not only do they believe their lot can not be improved, but actually ridicule those who seek accomplishment through work and study.

Most also view savagery and random violence as completely normal, and fully expect to become a victim of such behavior sooner or later.

Their patterns of speech are so abnormal and derelict that most seem doomed from the start.  It simply is not possible to learn reading and writing of one's own language, if one is incapable of clearly pronouncing even the most basic words and proper nouns.

I have witnessed society and the state's attempts to remove these problems through financial support, special education, tutoring, admission quotas, and affirmative action, with almost no results.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2008, 10:03:41 PM »

Jersey soccer moms excepted. ;)
Thank You  8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.