Author Topic: Why are Jews the most hated of all peoples  (Read 14767 times)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Why are Jews the most hated of all peoples
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2008, 11:00:00 PM »
mmmm...Kosher shish-kabob!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2008, 11:04:10 PM »
Forget historical Biblical sites!  Give me kabobs! Israel here I come...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2008, 11:49:34 PM »
Forget historical Biblical sites!  Give me kabobs! Israel here I come...

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

lol :::D :::D :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2008, 06:25:12 AM »
Yes i think some of the new posters are negros or nazis but not all.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2008, 11:22:32 AM »
I think theirs a variety of reasons Jews were hated and still are hated.

Much of it I think was originally religious, when Jews first entered Europe, it was mainly Xtian and many people blamed Jews over the death of the Xtian messiah. Of course this spanned long wars and the whole crusade period. Also lets not forget many people who are critical of the Tanakh. Some of this come from Atheists who are against what the bible says.

Racial, I think some of it is racial as well. Many countries trying to get rid of ethnic minorities felt Jews were a threat because they did not assimilate but yet were successful in the countries they lived in. Also some of these movements like "Black Hebrew Israelites" who proclaim to be the original true Jews, the British Israelieans, the Christian Identity movements, and all these other groups who claim to be the "true" lost tribes of Israel and associate Jews as being related to the Khazars?

Political, unfortunately a large number of those who are considered Jewish tend to take left wing politics that work against a countries interest, we see this today in the US with those we don't even consider Jewish because they are not Orthodox or the way they behave. Unfortunately many people attribute Jews (in specific left wing) to communism, running the banks, globalism, etc and feel that Jews are responsible for what is currently happening in the world with the New World Order. Some of it is also hate for many Jews support of Israel or the Zionist movement feeling that Jews are loyal to Israel over the country they live in.

These aren't my views, just what i've gathered over time from the 'reasoning' behind peoples hatred of the Jews. It's really a complicated mess.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 11:24:50 AM by Cohen »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2008, 11:49:52 AM »
I've noticed there are one or two new members (within the last 2 weeks) who have done a few things that are revealing.  They made fun of animal abuse, attacked Jonathan Pollard, mocked Christianity, talked about Jews killing random gentiles after the Holocaust, defended rap, promoted MTV and said other members were racist.  I didn't want to say anything before because maybe they meant something else or I may disagree with one or two points.  The combination of all those things is not the sign of a friend of JTF and its members.

Yes... and the trolls are like a virus.   They will continue to become more and more virulent as time goes by, especially if they can get away with it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2008, 12:38:01 PM »
trolls that come on this forum will only make this movement more valued and known..

Remember what happened with te Mel Gibson's movie, Passion of the Christ?

If Jews hadn't started a rukus on it, Mel would have not made millions of dollars on this movie.  WE basically gave him free advertising..

so to the Trolls, I say, "bring it on!"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2008, 12:46:40 PM »
Antisemitism perhaps is a reaction in which Jews are collectively blamed rather than individually blamed.  The fact that Jews were disproportionately involved in liberalism as an example, does not make me collectively hate Jews, it only makes me hate liberal Jews.  The anti-semite however, blames all Jews for what a few Jews do.  Hitler for example blamed every Jew for Communism.  While Jews were disproportionately represented, the idea of collectively rather than individually blaming people is what causes anti-semitism.  I'll also note that antisemites never give Jews credit for their collective scientific and intellectual accomplishments.  They collectively blame Jews when something goes wrong, but they never give credit to Jews when something goes right.

I think theirs a variety of reasons Jews were hated and still are hated.

Much of it I think was originally religious, when Jews first entered Europe, it was mainly Xtian and many people blamed Jews over the death of the Xtian messiah. Of course this spanned long wars and the whole crusade period. Also lets not forget many people who are critical of the Tanakh. Some of this come from Atheists who are against what the bible says.

Racial, I think some of it is racial as well. Many countries trying to get rid of ethnic minorities felt Jews were a threat because they did not assimilate but yet were successful in the countries they lived in. Also some of these movements like "Black Hebrew Israelites" who proclaim to be the original true Jews, the British Israelieans, the Christian Identity movements, and all these other groups who claim to be the "true" lost tribes of Israel and associate Jews as being related to the Khazars?

Political, unfortunately a large number of those who are considered Jewish tend to take left wing politics that work against a countries interest, we see this today in the US with those we don't even consider Jewish because they are not Orthodox or the way they behave. Unfortunately many people attribute Jews (in specific left wing) to communism, running the banks, globalism, etc and feel that Jews are responsible for what is currently happening in the world with the New World Order. Some of it is also hate for many Jews support of Israel or the Zionist movement feeling that Jews are loyal to Israel over the country they live in.

These aren't my views, just what i've gathered over time from the 'reasoning' behind peoples hatred of the Jews. It's really a complicated mess.
I agree.  First Jews were hated for religion.  After that, they were hated due to ethnic nationalism.  It should be noted that ethnic nationalists also hated other groups other than Jews.  For instance, nazis hated Slavs and Gypsies too.  Lastly, left-wing politics, whether in the democratic or bush administration, have not helped.  The adl definitely doesn't help.  Attempts to label political opponents as anti-semites also do not help.  A reasonable person like me will say that lashing out at all Jews for the acts of a few is illogcal, but I can see how a less reasonable person would act that way.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 01:09:44 PM by EagleEye »

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2008, 02:01:38 PM »
Jews are the undisputed most hated people in all of civilization because we are the most pure and righteous people in all of civilization... Others hate us with a passion because they envy our strong faith and love for each other... Others hate us because they know that we are indeed "the chosen ones".... Others hate us because they know that we possess a superior intellect, they know that nobody even comes close to our ability to think and rationally reason... And lastly, others hate us because they know we watch the best darn TV show in the world hosted by The Great Chaim!!....
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2008, 02:33:43 PM »
Antisemitic people overreact and collectively blame, however, they do have reasons that they, through their fundamentally unsound logical consider to be sound.  Certainly those reasons do not include a belief that Jews are superior.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2008, 02:55:12 PM »
I have learned a Midrash which goes well with the gemarah cites above which says the source of the hate of the goyim towards the Jews emanates from the Jews' reluctance to teach the gentiles about G-d. When we don't teach them the part of the Torah they should learn (through teaching or through action) this really  perverts our whole purpose in this world (to be a light unto the nations).

The gentiles sense this, feel we are hiding something very valuable from them (jewish conspiracy), and became very jelous and want to destroy us because of it. They don't even realize it but very deep down it stems from their desire to know G-d which will come through the Jews and when we pervert it makes them feel justified in wanting to kill us and in a way they are right; we have no purpose in being in this world if not to bring the Torah into the world so it may be refined.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2008, 03:49:34 PM »
I have learned a Midrash which goes well with the gemarah cites above which says the source of the hate of the goyim towards the Jews emanates from the Jews' reluctance to teach the gentiles about G-d. When we don't teach them the part of the Torah they should learn (through teaching or through action) this really  perverts our whole purpose in this world (to be a light unto the nations).

The gentiles sense this, feel we are hiding something very valuable from them (jewish conspiracy), and became very jelous and want to destroy us because of it. They don't even realize it but very deep down it stems from their desire to know G-d which will come through the Jews and when we pervert it makes them feel justified in wanting to kill us and in a way they are right; we have no purpose in being in this world if not to bring the Torah into the world so it may be refined.

Bravo!!! that was beautiful...

So what should we do and how do we do it?

We can share our information to everyone..and why not include them in our hava nagila dances?

As there ever been a time when Jews were this actual light unto other nations and other nations loved us?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2008, 04:17:04 PM »
It's also worth mentioning that many naive people are hateful of Jews because they see people in the media like Howard Stern and Ron Jeremy, and they think those are examples of what being Jewish is about, of course they couldn't be more wrong in their assessment... We are NOT all like Howard Stern and Ron Jeremy!!... We are a pure and righteous people who do NOT put illicit sexual gratification on the top of our priority list as does Howard Stern and Ron Jeremy... THAT'S NOT US!!...

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2008, 04:56:53 PM »

This could be a part of the source, but what is with the jealousy of the economical and intellectual  "power output" of the Jewish people?

Envy is strong in my country, as well under gentiles. I thank god, that I am less effected by it. I am thinking about my own money instead of caring useless about foreign business.

Everytime some acquaintances visit me, they are talking always about one of my neighbours, because he is , so they say, very wealthy. I tell them everytime to stop, because if you stick your nose into foreign business, there is a big change that they do the same with you.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2008, 05:04:24 PM »

Bravo!!! that was beautiful...

So what should we do and how do we do it?

We can share our information to everyone..and why not include them in our hava nagila dances?

As there ever been a time when Jews were this actual light unto other nations and other nations loved us?

That makes a lot of sense and there are many reasons. People think Jews are being secretive so they think they're up to something.  That's perhaps why you hear a lot of antsemites attack the Masons as well because when things are bad, they want someone to blame. They see these groups they don't understand and think they are controlling everything. Very few people blame themselves for their problems and blaming Jews is an easy copout for responsibility. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2008, 05:17:17 PM »
It's also worth mentioning that many naive people are hateful of Jews because they see people in the media like Howard Stern and Ron Jeremy, and they think those are examples of what being Jewish is about, of course they couldn't be more wrong in their assessment... We are NOT all like Howard Stern and Ron Jeremy!!... We are a pure and righteous people who do NOT put illicit sexual gratification on the top of our priority list as does Howard Stern and Ron Jeremy... THAT'S NOT US!!...

i doubt that as much.. If someone is going to hate all Jews because of those two, then they're gonna hate Jews anyway.

Offline bubby

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2008, 06:19:31 PM »
why do people hate Jews. yes Jews are hated and the reason is satanic in Gen 3 G-d says that meshiac will be the seed o f wom and in Gen 6 we see that the sons of G-d sexualised womaknind trying to nullify the promise of Messiah , corrupting humanity, later in Gen we told that the messiah will be born through Abraham then we see Abimelech try to withhold Abraham from sarah,another satanic attack on the prevention of mesiah.these are the first attempts @ genocide and this is how it continues.Remember what happened in Egypt how the midwives tried to extinguish the Hebrew race by killing all male infants,i could go so much further but choose not to, fact is Moshiach is yehudi moshiac will end satans career, why do we wonder why everyon hates us.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2008, 08:26:56 PM »
I think it's because they are so successful compared to the ordinary populace and they are so supportive of each other.
These are qualities to be admired.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2008, 08:57:09 PM »

If you can find it please post it.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2008, 12:09:28 PM »

If you can find it please post it.

Will try to find it..
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2008, 12:48:21 PM »
One of the reasons for the hatred of Jews is the fact that Jews were instrumental in bringing a conscience to mankind.

If there is a spark of goodness in humanity, it must be fanned into a flame, and this can only happen if mankind has a conscience and abides by the essential commandments passed on to the Jewish People.

It's wrong to lie, steal, murder, commit adultery etc.

Unfortunately, just as there is a spark of good in mankind, there is also an inclination to do wrong.

Like belligerent children who do not wish to be told they're misbehaving-- or to be told what they're doing is wrong-- or to accept guidelines and punishments--much of the world sunconsciously resents the Jews for being the people that set down these rules.

This resentment commonly manifests itself in the form of anti-Semitism.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2008, 02:37:37 PM »
No offense but I don't think that is what it is.  Most antisemites are provoked by left wing atheistic Jews, not Jews who preach "moral values."  It is because of Jews (of course not every one) who have forsaken morality that the collective society has suffered.  Orthodox Judaism has not lead to persecution.  Christianity has Jewish roots.  Non-Jews accepted it.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2008, 05:55:24 PM »
Although I understand that not all agree with my theory, and that's certainly ok with me, after all, this place is for the open exchange of ideas and opinion... Anyways, I'd like to add Gene Simmons of the Satanic Sex Cult rock group KISS to the list of self-proclaimed Jews who promote "illicit sex" to the masses and might be somewhat responsible for souring the mainstream population's opinion of Jewish people... I believe Gene Simmons brags much like fellow list member Ron Jeremy of having "illicit sex" with several thousand anonymous women--- I mean, gee whiz, that CAN'T be good for the reputation of the Jewish faith!!....

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2008, 11:06:37 PM »
They are the most hated because a good percentage of Jews are very liberal and self loathing. In addition to that, some very liberal Jews refuse to work with righteous gentiles and choose to work with other self loathing Jews and are irreligious, self centered and egotistical.

The majority of Conservatives would love Kahanists O0

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2008, 02:58:22 PM »
I believe that midrash is in Yalkut Shimoni but I haven't had a minute to look it up yet.

If you just look at this gemarah it's basically saying the same concept:

"The Talmud (Tractate Shabbot 89) cites the source of anti-Semitism using a... sinah ... play on words: The Torah – the source of the Jewish system of laws, values and moral standards – was received at Mount Sinai. The Hebrew pronunciation of "Sinai" is almost identical to the Hebrew word for "hatred" – sinah. "Why was the Torah given on a mountain called Sinai?" asks the Talmud. "Because the great sinah – the tremendous hatred aimed at the Jew – emanates from Sinai.""

It's because we got the Torah that they hate us. If they had it too they wouldn't. And they do need to have it. At least their portion of it.