Author Topic: Why is Obama so popular amongst whites in America ?  (Read 5371 times)

newman

Re: Why is Obama so popular amongst whites in America ?
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 07:40:28 PM »
CJD - I will never be able to look at 'BoBo' Obama with a straight face again.

and Posted by: newman
I hope o'bummer's not gonna throw poop through the bars.
  :::D

I know it is not PC but I have to laugh  :::D  :::D  :::D

Thank You.  I agree with both your sentiments.

There was a gorilla at Sydney's Toronga Park Zoo who used to wait until women and children were gathered outside his enclosure and then start to masturbate!........................Typical black!!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 07:53:51 PM »
CJD - I will never be able to look at 'BoBo' Obama with a straight face again.

and Posted by: newman
I hope o'bummer's not gonna throw poop through the bars.
   :::D

I know it is not PC but I have to laugh  :::D  :::D  :::D

Thank You.  I agree with both your sentiments.

There was a gorilla at Sydney's Toronga Park Zoo who used to wait until women and children were gathered outside his enclosure and then start to masturbate!........................Typical black!!
Well on one of my visits to the Long Island Game Farm there was a group of blacks watching old BoBo and he was doing all the usual ape things tossing poop handling himself ect. The blacks were getting a real charge out of all this and they sounded like a bunch of magpies in front of the cage. Their presence outside the cage making all the noise was annoying the ape and making him even crazier. The funniest part of the whole ordeal was when one black guy told the group " Look he just like us"  At that point I just walked away laughing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 08:00:20 PM »

Well on one of my visits to the Long Island Game Farm there was a group of blacks watching old BoBo and he was doing all the usual ape things tossing poop handling himself ect. The blacks were getting a real charge out of all this and they sounded like a bunch of magpies in front of the cage. Their presence outside the cage making all the noise was annoying the ape and making him even crazier. The funniest part of the whole ordeal was when one black guy told the group " Look he just like us"  At that point I just walked away laughing.
You should have said...."No, he's got no criminal record and he hung around his mate after they had a baby."

The sad part is, if YOU'D said "He's just like THEM", it would have been a federal case!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 08:10:07 PM »

You should have said...."No, he's got no criminal record and he hung around his mate after they had a baby."

The sad part is, if YOU'D said "He's just like THEM", it would have been a federal case!
Thats exactly the truth! The sad thing is you can have people like Obama and his minister talking all sorts of garbage and all is well and fine. If it was a white guy talking against blacks they would have had to toss in the towel on their run for president over this.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2008, 08:24:30 PM »
On the O'Rilley Factor tonight they are talking about another minister Obama has working in his campaign called James Meeks. It seems this guy is another minister that has very similar views as minister Wright has.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2008, 10:53:34 PM »
And Self hating idiots

Yeah, that too not to mention mindless.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision