Author Topic: Arabs assault Rabbi in Brooklyn  (Read 5597 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Arabs assault Rabbi in Brooklyn
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2008, 07:21:14 AM »
Remember about 8 months ago a pakistani moslem had his jaw broken by a Jewish kid in Bklyn it was in every new york paper yet this is only in the N.Y.  Sun
The papers in NY are all a bunch of filthy liberal rags. We don't have even one decent one. I never buy any of them I refuse to support trash like that. About the only time I read a paper is if I find one laying around.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2008, 07:21:50 AM »
Let's wait for the slap on the wrist he gets. NYC Judges are worse than the cops.
What's your problem with the NYPD? FU

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2008, 07:22:53 AM »
Remember about 8 months ago a pakistani moslem had his jaw broken by a Jewish kid in Bklyn it was in every new york paper yet this is only in the N.Y.  Sun
The papers in NY are all a bunch of filthy liberal rags. We don't have even one decent one. I never buy any of them I refuse to support trash like that. About the only time I read a paper is if I find one laying around.
The Sun is actually pretty good, it is by far the best.

The Post also carried a story about this attack.

newman

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2008, 07:23:31 AM »
However you wanna slice & dice it, arabs, blacks & other undesirables pay 'half-fare' compared to Jews & other whites.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2008, 07:30:10 AM »
It's an moslem neighborhood used to be Christian arabs now it's mainly moslem 85% i heard from some one the other perps names are now known
Park Slope 85% Muslim? No way not even close I am very familiar with the area, I go out there alot and use the station where the attack took place often. The area is mostly a mix of Irish, Italians, white yuppies, lesbians, and hispanics. I've never noticed any strong Muslim presence there at all. Which is actually more frightening because it shows these attacks can happen anywhere.

newman

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2008, 07:39:57 AM »
Let's wait for the slap on the wrist he gets. NYC Judges are worse than the cops.
The NYPD routinely refuse to even hand over gun liscence application forms to members of the public even though NYC's own stupid gun laws say they must. Check the with the NRA. The NYPD is politicised. I'm not saying it's the beat cops but those at the rank of captain and above ARE.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2008, 07:40:22 AM »
It's an moslem neighborhood used to be Christian arabs now it's mainly moslem 85% i heard from some one the other perps names are now known
Park Slope 85% Muslim? No way not even close I am very familiar with the area, I go out there alot and use the station where the attack took place often. The area is mostly a mix of Irish, Italians, white yuppies, lesbians, and hispanics. I've never noticed any strong Muslim presence there at all. Which is actually more frightening because it shows these attacks can happen anywhere.
Well i meant it's not far from downtown bklyn, atlantic and pacific streets are filled with moslems and all streets in btw
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2008, 07:44:39 AM »
Thats the sad part of the whole situation things like this can happen almost anywhere. This time they picked on the wrong guy and they got a response they may not have expected. Its sad in a way the poor motorist had to become involved in that situation. I am sure he has also got his hands full now because the animal ran in front of his car and was injured.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2008, 08:01:16 AM »
The NYPD routinely refuse to even hand over gun liscence application forms to members of the public even though NYC's own stupid gun laws say they must. Check the with the NRA. The NYPD is politicised. I'm not saying it's the beat cops but those at the rank of captain and above ARE.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/permits/gun_licensing_faq.shtml#WhereDoIGetApp
http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/permits/gun_licensing_faq.shtml#WhereDoIGetRifleApp

newman

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2008, 08:10:39 AM »

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/permits/gun_licensing_faq.shtml#WhereDoIGetApp
http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/permits/gun_licensing_faq.shtml#WhereDoIGetRifleApp

So what?

The NRA have affidavids from scores of people saying they refuse to even hand over the blank forms.

Like I said, it's DESPITE NYC's own (unconstitutional) laws.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2008, 08:24:26 AM »

So what?

The NRA have affidavids from scores of people saying they refuse to even hand over the blank forms.

It's not really the job of the police department to hand out applications for gun permits. The city has an office set up for that and also have on line services. If people want to own a gun in the city they need to go through the proper channels. The police department has their hands full as it is they should not have to do something a separate department is in place to take care of.

newman

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2008, 08:37:29 AM »

So what?

It's not really the job of the police department to hand out applications for gun permits. The city has an office set up for that and also have on line services. If people want to own a gun in the city they need to go through the proper channels. The police department has their hands full as it is they should not have to do something a separate department is in place to take care of.
Just read a letter from a guy who had to apply & get interviewed at 1 Police Plaza by a cop to get his.

At any rate, NYC's gun laws are evil and unconstitutional. You don't NEED a license for your constitutional rights.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2008, 08:42:12 AM »

So what?

Just read a letter from a guy who had to apply & get interviewed at 1 Police Plaza by a cop to get his.

At any rate, NYC's gun laws are evil and unconstitutional. You don't NEED a license for your constitutional rights.
The supreme court is taking on this issue now because of Washing DC. It will be interesting to see what they decide.

newman

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2008, 08:49:13 AM »

The supreme court is taking on this issue now because of Washing DC. It will be interesting to see what they decide.
I did a post on the DC hearing. At the moment it looks like they'll come down on the 'people' refers to individuals side. They can't really do otherwise. It's established that 'people' refers to individuals in every other amendment in the Bill of Rights so they can't make this one amendment the exception.

If DC's ban is struck down, the gun laws of NYC, Chicago & other places are (more or less) automatically null & void.

It'll be great when EVERY religious Jew in Boro Park can get a Glock 19 but the 70% of schvartzas with felony convictions can't! That will tip the 'strategic' ballance BACK in favour of the law-abiding............much to the annoyance of the leftist NYC Council. ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2008, 09:00:36 AM »
Yes I am hopeful that thats how it will come down. As the court is now we may stand a chance of getting a good resolution in this issue. If Bush did anything of value during his presidency it may be his appointments to the court. For now they seem to be making a difference.