Author Topic: New £4m mosque planned and approved for town  (Read 1460 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
New £4m mosque planned and approved for town
« on: March 24, 2008, 10:29:57 AM »
The £4m needed to build the new mosque on the corner of Wokingham Road and Green Road will have to be raised by the local Muslim community.

"The new Green Road mosque will be available to all Reading's Muslims and will be a facility of which we can all be justly proud," said Mian Saleem.

When the new facility is built the Alexandra Road mosque will be shut.
    The people involved have also assured us they will have a very inclusive approach, including the provision of proper facilities for women
David Sutton,
council leader

Facilities at the new building will include a prayer house, washing facilities, smaller prayer houses, a library, conference room, class rooms for male and female students, a meeting centre for older people and parking for 115 vehicles.

David Sutton, leader of Reading Borough Council, said: "These have been complex negotiations between the community leaders from the Alexandra Road mosque, the South Street mosque and others pushing for the new mosque, and I'm pleased we've managed to reach a fair and sensible arrangement. >:( >:( >:(

"The new mosque will be a glorious building, a very classical design with curved arches and a splendid silver dome in the centre.

This david sutton guy is pleased because he was given bribe to appprove this project

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: New £4m mosque planned and approved for town
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 10:37:28 AM »
I would bomb it once the construction was finished, I don't care if you call me a terrorist or not that crap must stop. How many more mosques do they need?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 11:12:41 AM »
I would bomb it once the construction was finished, I don't care if you call me a terrorist or not that crap must stop. How many more mosques do they need?

Excellent answer, we need to take down all mosques! O0

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 12:46:00 PM »
I heard they were building it just in time for the 2012 Summer Olympics.  Pat Condell calls it "community relations".  I call it a potential Munich G-d Forbid!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 01:43:44 PM »
England and Europe continues to ask for trouble
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 02:24:40 PM »
The £4m needed to build the new mosque on the corner of Wokingham Road and Green Road will have to be raised by the local Muslim community.

"The new Green Road mosque will be available to all Reading's Muslims and will be a facility of which we can all be justly proud," said Mian Saleem.

When the new facility is built the Alexandra Road mosque will be shut.
    The people involved have also assured us they will have a very inclusive approach, including the provision of proper facilities for women
David Sutton,
council leader

Facilities at the new building will include a prayer house, washing facilities, smaller prayer houses, a library, conference room, class rooms for male and female students, a meeting centre for older people and parking for 115 vehicles.

David Sutton, leader of Reading Borough Council, said: "These have been complex negotiations between the community leaders from the Alexandra Road mosque, the South Street mosque and others pushing for the new mosque, and I'm pleased we've managed to reach a fair and sensible arrangement. >:( >:( >:(

"The new mosque will be a glorious building, a very classical design with curved arches and a splendid silver dome in the centre.

This david sutton guy is pleased because he was given bribe to appprove this project

Where the location of inhouse weapon factory and storage has been approved?
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 07:39:46 PM »
Where the hell got this welfare Muzzies 4 Million pound?  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 09:24:06 PM »
Where the hell got this welfare Muzzies 4 Million pound?  :o
Saudi Arabia.

They're also planning to build a mosque in London, it'll be the biggest mosque in Europe.
Formely known as "1986"