Author Topic: Time to Crack Down on Adam6275  (Read 4167 times)

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Time to Crack Down on Adam6275
« on: March 25, 2008, 02:48:57 PM »
Here is an idiot who says that Chaim Ben Pesach is a criminal and, well, ths "thing" hates Jews just because they're Jews.  He claims that R Kahane raped someone, which is a complete Nazi lie!
It's high time that we send him a clear message!  Nobody lies about R Kahane and gets away with it!

http://youtube.com/user/Adam6275
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Time to Crack Down on Adam6275
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 03:03:52 PM »
Anus6275 is a mental case.. Man talk about bitterness.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 03:23:11 PM »
gotta love it when little people are obsessed with little known movements.  IN the case of Allen-T..and big fat round man!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 03:38:02 PM »
He's a nutcase!

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 03:40:05 PM »
Is he jewish or muslim?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 06:50:44 PM »
Is he jewish or muslim?

He is mentally ill psychotic individual
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 02:04:59 AM »
There I gave him a piece of my mind!

Wow adam. Wow is all I gotta say!
Unbelievable!
That is the worse lies I have ever seen. Pure Motzi shem ra about fellow Jews. With unfounded lies.
You even curse my Rabbi who is a great Jew, Rabbi Boteach too.  And trying to bring down the name of a righteous dead Jew. And trying to defame a righteous living Jew. Motzi shem ra! But you are to blinded thinking you're "righteous"!
From this day forward, I have NOTHING else to ever say to you.
And I was j/k about my name. I AM glad I chose the name JTFWomen!
You're NOT a man! You're a defamer!

I'm sure he'll flip out when he reads it! He'll probably delete my comment anyways.
I'm so sick of the lies he makes up! His evil tongue will fall out in shame!

the worst things person can do #1 talk bad about dead people and #2 land of Israel. wow yeshiva paid off after all!!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 02:16:08 AM »
    Though I definitely believe that it's a great idea to respond to this pathetic individual's false statements and hatred,   indirectly he's giving the JTF more publicity.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 02:38:41 AM »
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do but ignore this Muslim Nazi beast.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 08:05:00 AM »
Just delete his comments without reading them; he's mental case of women hater and troll; He shud join iSSlam with his attitude.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 09:33:12 AM »
Hey, that's pretty good Chaim Ben Shimon!  O0

thanks Mills, you could use it to talk back to the guy cause i cant open his page for some reason
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 09:34:49 AM by Chaim Ben Shimon »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 10:15:53 AM »
This idiot is insane, bitter, and blames others for his own problems. Wait... sounds like the muslims!

You can't reason with insane people.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 10:27:01 AM »
my post ;D ;D  to adam

Adam is a well known Gay boy i think his hatred towards real men and his extreme hatred toward women is due to fact he was beaten up by many women during his teenage and adult yrs. Adam are you still a transvestite and how is your sex change procedure going
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 10:27:39 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D O0 O0 O0 O0 ;D ;D 8;) 8;)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 12:01:47 PM »
Chaim once said that he knows Adam.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 01:38:08 PM »
His straight jacket should come with complimentary Muzzie turbin.  Shlomo is right he sounds like a maniac Muzzie

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 02:51:44 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 02:56:47 PM »
Haha Mord

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 05:53:56 PM »
Good point Mord; you've seen this croat nazi Marbus eating from his hand; the loons will always find right company. ::)   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2008, 05:58:12 PM »
There I gave him a piece of my mind!

Wow adam. Wow is all I gotta say!
Unbelievable!
That is the worse lies I have ever seen. Pure Motzi shem ra about fellow Jews. With unfounded lies.
You even curse my Rabbi who is a great Jew, Rabbi Boteach too.  And trying to bring down the name of a righteous dead Jew. And trying to defame a righteous living Jew. Motzi shem ra! But you are to blinded thinking you're "righteous"!
From this day forward, I have NOTHING else to ever say to you.
And I was j/k about my name. I AM glad I chose the name JTFWomen!
You're NOT a man! You're a defamer!

I'm sure he'll flip out when he reads it! He'll probably delete my comment anyways.
I'm so sick of the lies he makes up! His evil tongue will fall out in shame!

the worst things person can do #1 talk bad about dead people and #2 land of Israel. wow yeshiva paid off after all!!!

Huh?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2008, 12:48:33 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if AHMAD613 is planning a shahid operation as we speak.  ::)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2008, 09:56:02 AM »
Personally I think it is better to strike his name out of every place we can find, and banish him completely and never speak his name.

The worse punishment that can befall a person is not to be remembered.

It always worked in the past over hundreds of years  ;)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2008, 09:58:24 AM »
who is he anyway?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2008, 11:57:15 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if AHMAD613 is planning a shahid operation as we speak.  ::)

I wouldn't be surprised either ::) :o

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2008, 11:08:26 PM »

Watch out fellow Canadians!  This Ahmad613 is a terrorist in our land!  The next time a terror attack hits our soil, blame him and spam him!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!