Author Topic: How many guys in JTF over the age of 35 don't plan on having children?  (Read 9219 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
under 35 and Gd willing, hope to have as many kids Gd gives us as long as we can handle them.

Feel sorry for those who can't have kids.

Feel even worse for those who don't even want one.
There is always adoption.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
Since I was raised as an only child, I'm more appreciative of the work large families have to make. Myslef, I would like to have 3 to 4 children (G-d willing) so that they will always have each other.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Identical twins? That's great!
My brother's getting fraternal twins, a boy and a girl. But his wife doesn't want anymore.
I'm so happy to hear about your brother.  O0
My Rabbi's cousin just had twins, and she's 54.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
I'm 37 and I've got 1 son... Max, who is 6. Bless his beating heart....

Best thing I ever did. - Gives my life a bit more purpose to try and bring him up right.

In Genesis G-d said go forth and multiply... he said it at that early stage becuse he was trying for us to get a jump on the Muzzies  ;D

-Bring more Jews and Christians into the world.... if not we will be out-bred very shortly...And you'll know what will happen then.

newman

It's near impossible for affluent whites (Jew or christian) to breed like blacks or arabs just as fine horses cannot breed like rats.

The answer to the population imballance is culling the surplus undesireables.

Culling is the 'selection' (removing or killing) of surplus animals from an animal population. In a wild population the selection is often done by killing the animal immediately.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
Culling is the wrong word.. anyone that advocates mass killings of human beings, no matter what their stripe is wrong and is pursuing an evil adgenda.

The key to all of our problems is universal seperatism. Whites live in white countries, Blacks and Hispanics in theirs. ...it is not racisim it is seperatism.

Throughout history any race that has had to co-exist with another race causes tension, strife and murder.

We are not all equal and/or the same. Seperate the races and religions, and let everyone live in peace with their own.\

Forget racism... Seperatism is the key for world peace.

newman

Unfortunately, a population (separated) that has outgrown it's resources has no choice but to attack it's neighbors. MuSSlim doctrine dictates attacking ALL muSSlims in any circumstances. Separatism is worthy but it won't solve the problem of too many muSSlims in the world. A humane (quick) 'population adjustment' is the ONLY sollution.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
DanBenNoah,

Bless you my friend. You can still be a good anti-muslim activist and have a family. Don't shut yourself off from this aspect of your life. Unlike the Muslims who demand you to have big families so they can take over the area they are in, the Tanach does not demand this...

If you can find a good loyal wife (that I have very fortunately managed to do), life can be blissful with a family, even in this day and age.

I wish you and every JTF'er the happiness in life that I have.- Have children if you can; its the best thing.

VBR,

Dibbz

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
DanBenNoah,

Bless you my friend. You can still be a good anti-muslim activist and have a family. Don't shut yourself off from this aspect of your life. Unlike the Muslims who demand you to have big families so they can take over the area they are in, the Tanach does not demand this...

If you can find a good loyal wife (that I have very fortunately managed to do), life can be blissful with a family, even in this day and age.

I wish you and every JTF'er the happiness in life that I have.- Have children if you can; its the best thing.

VBR,

Dibbz

To Mr.  Dibblez:
That's your opinion.  Lot's of guys like me don't have any urge to have children.  Financially, having children is a disaster. Forking up for  summer camp, braces,  college, cars,  are large costs just to name a few.    My friend has been financially destroyed from it.   He and his wife  can't make it anymore.   That's not for me.  I'm not working for the next 30 years like a slave to pay those kind of debts off.   I'm always gonna be foot loose and fancy free.  And I'm not getting married either!  Not with a 60 percent divorce rate.  No chick is getting half of my home and savings and or pension.  I've worked too hard and long for that.   mmmmhmmmmmmmmmm. 

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
Fair comment Shadow,

I am a divorcee who has re-married but I had to give away a large house outright in the first instance, (that is a house I had 50% rights to as joint owner) and now I also pay $700 a month in school fees.

In a less complicated and litigacious world we would all be better off.

-Thing was, I played the game and got cuffed, but had no intention of marrying at all at the time, much like you. In the end I had to do so or my son would be a bastard and could not be Baptized in the Catholic faith.

-That put paid to my bachelor easy-come-easy-go lifestyle.

As it goes, I have no regrets other than I would have liked to have chosen a more appropriate wife and timing for the whole event!

VBR,

Dibbz

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Fair comment Shadow,

I am a divorcee who has re-married but I had to give away a large house outright in the first instance, (that is a house I had 50% rights to as joint owner) and now I also pay $700 a month in school fees.

In a less complicated and litigacious world we would all be better off.

-Thing was, I played the game and got cuffed, but had no intention of marrying at all at the time, much like you. In the end I had to do so or my son would be a bastard and could not be Baptized in the Catholic faith.

-That put paid to my bachelor easy-come-easy-go lifestyle.

As it goes, I have no regrets other than I would have liked to have chosen a more appropriate wife and timing for the whole event!

VBR,

Dibbz

Mr. Dibbz,

You seem like a good guy, that got taken advantage of.    You have been through a lot.  And I know I couldn't handle all that.  And what happened to you, happens to 6 out of 10 guys who get married.  That's not good odds at all.  Thats why I say,  I'm not getting married and having chidren.  I hope and pray  I stick to my guns. 

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
Mills....

I hugely respect your thoughts on the JTF objectives and you have been a strong guiding light for me in catching the pulse of this great movement.- Also loved your vid on U-tube.

I have though many black friends, (one guy...I lived with for 2 years in our own house whilst we were at college) whom I love deeply and God forbid would never see a hair on his head harmed. He is smarter than me and could whip my ass at chess every time. >:(

-The fact is, he himself dispairs at the state that his own people have degenerated to and he told me, back in 1995 that seperate countries and communities should maintain their seperatism in order to thrive.

This man used to get harrasssed by other black men constantly when he came out with me for hanging out with a "whitey". I used to get hassled for the same from my own and accused and thretened in equal measure.

There will always be closeness and genuine friendship between races at an individual level; its when this gets applied at a blanket level, accross the board, to nations and where the indigineous people are white that there becomes a problem. The same thing happened in South Africa but the other way around!

History, phyisiology and basic human nature bear this out.. in general people would rather be with their own race.-This is not racisim or a crime, it is simply human nature.-The same as if we dont like communism.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
Bless you Mills and thank you, O0

-I realise that there is a bit of a language barrier as well as a "real politic" barrier between the UK and the US, however a few things are universal:

-The last thing I mean, is to send people who are non-white back to their homelands who feel they are not British or American first and foremost.

-This would be ethnic cleansing and a hate crime.

All I am saying is that when the host society (ie. us) that gets its way of life pushed aside by people with sharper elbows than we have, then we have to make a stand. If you want Sharia law...go live in one of the 66 nations in the world that promote it, if you want black power and white suppression then your place is not in the US or UK, it is in the Congo or Nigeria.

-I think this is fair enough comment... It is basically put-up or shut-up and the great thing about America is those non-white folks who want to "put-up" do so in spades by joining the military. -These are true patriots, but there also comes a point where they cannot out-breed us in our own country.

I hope you see this point and that fundamenatly I am on your side...Just imagine if there was a Black/Hispanic majority running the US -(which is now a likely prospect...) How do you think they will treat the Jews?- With the same tolerance we have shown?- I sincerely doubt it....

Seems to me we are going to have to loose it all before we can start trying to win it back.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
Mills,

- Seems like I did not communicate effectively with you the last time...

All of the points you mentioned I agree with. Re-read my last post.

Anyone, irrespective of colour who is a genuine patriot and respects the Juadaic/Christian heritage of our nations is fine with me. All those that dont should leave. They will only cause strife for all the rest that do.

-Cant say fairer than that..

Dibbz

newman

Why don't you & Mills compromise and agree to ALL third worlders- EXCEPT the 5-10% righteous minority- out?

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
Sweet.... ;)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Unfortunately I don't think any evil people are going to just get up and go to leave all the nice and good people in bliss. That's part of what makes them evil. Eventually one may have tough choices to make: fight, die or leave if possible. And some will unfortunately join them.

As for marriage, choose your mate wisely, take necessary precautions [e.g. prenuptial agreements, irrevocable trusts, etc.] and plan well financially. Just because the odds are bad, does not mean you should give up on the idea of a fruitful marriage. The odds are bad on achieving many worthwhile pursuits. Reproducing is a competitive endeavor.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
 I'm 29 don't have kids yet, since I'm not married, but I'll have soon after I get married if G-d's willing!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

newman

I'm 29 don't have kids yet, since I'm not married, but I'll have soon after I get married if G-d's willing!!

You should have a 'little Jasmina'. :)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer

You should have a 'little Jasmina'. :)

Soon!!! we planned her/him, and others too!! :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Unfortunately, a population (separated) that has outgrown it's resources has no choice but to attack it's neighbors. MuSSlim doctrine dictates attacking ALL muSSlims in any circumstances. Separatism is worthy but it won't solve the problem of too many muSSlims in the world. A humane (quick) 'population adjustment' is the ONLY sollution.

A lot of times what is touted as a lack of resources is actually a lack of engenuity among the population.

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
I'm too old and tired to have any more kids.  If I had the time and money I would have whipped out as many pups as I could.  I love the little ones scrambling around me and hoping into my bed in the morning to cuddle before it's time to start our day.  Now I'm waiting for my oldest to get married and give me grandchildren.

Having children and raising them into good, healthy adults is the final stage of our adulthood as well as biological success.  I hope everyone here gets to enjoy this greatest blessing.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
54 year old woman still having kids? Thats disgusting. Why not have HRT and pop them out at 70.

Women are not there solely as brood mares. 

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
I  thought it nearly impossible for a 54 year old woman to have a child the old fashioned way.  Did she have the baby without help from science?    (No invitro)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
54 year old woman still having kids? Thats disgusting. Why not have HRT and pop them out at 70.

Women are not there solely as brood mares. 
Well she was very happy about it, but I'm sure she'd appreciate your comments...  ::)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D