Author Topic: How many guys in JTF over the age of 35 don't plan on having children?  (Read 9222 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
How many guys in JTF over the age of 35 don't plan on having children?

One vote from me.  39 here.  So far so good. 

I want to be foot loose and fancy free, forever.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody who has children please, don't take this the wrong way.  God bless you!!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Well, I'm a few years short of your criteria, but it doesn't look likely for me. O0

kellymaureen

My brother is passed 35 and his wife is expecting twins for the first time! So there are many men who do.

True Mills, my brother is 36 and he and his wife have identical twin sons due in June, and he wants at least 4 more kids  :)

kellymaureen

Identical twins? That's great!
My brother's getting fraternal twins, a boy and a girl. But his wife doesn't want anymore.
I'm so happy to hear about your brother.  O0

Aww thanks, congrats on the neice and nephew :) do they have others or shes just done .
I still want to have more, but times ticking lol so I may adopt ;)

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
The Jews of this forum are doing a huge disservice by not having kids. We need more righteous Jews like the ones in this forum! I know you would all make great fathers, please reconsider.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
32 and I have no children
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
23 right now.. want as many kids as I can afford eventually  O0

kellymaureen

Identical twins? That's great!
My brother's getting fraternal twins, a boy and a girl. But his wife doesn't want anymore.
I'm so happy to hear about your brother.  O0

Aww thanks, congrats on the neice and nephew :) do they have others or shes just done .
I still want to have more, but times ticking lol so I may adopt ;)

No the twins are their first. He would like to have more but she said that's it.
I'm sure everything will work out for you, you'll see!

As for me, I'll want to have as many as possible. From 6-6 million. I so agree with Full Metal Jacket  ;).

I would have had 6 but I think its too late for that now lol, maybe a couple more, children are wonderful :)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Right On!  O0
 I'm 31 and don't have any children, yet... but will work on them soon right after I'm married.  :)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I am not over 35, but plan/hope on only adopting.

Whether that comes to pass is up to the L-rd, not me.

newman

Out of the question here.

My landlady doesn't allow anything that poos.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
All guys seem to come around eventually.  Trust me.. having kids is the most fulfilling thing you can do.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
The Jews of this forum are doing a huge disservice by not having kids. We need more righteous Jews like the ones in this forum! I know you would all make great fathers, please reconsider.

I agree I am 22 and Jewish and would like at least 3 or 4 kids. We can't have zero kids when the Muslim Nazis are having up to 35 with up to 4 wives.

Genesis 1:28

And G-d blesseth them, and G-d saith to them, 'Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it, and rule over fish of the sea, and over fowl of the heavens, and over every living thing that is creeping upon the earth

Genesis 9:1

And God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth.

Genesis 9:7

"As for you, be fruitful and multiply; Populate the earth abundantly and multiply in it."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 03:52:08 AM by David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

newman

I agree I am 22 and Jewish and would like at least 3 or 4 kids. We can't have zero kids when the Muslim Nazis are having up to 35 with up to 4 wives.

Genesis 1:28

And G-d blesseth them, and G-d saith to them, 'Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it, and rule over fish of the sea, and over fowl of the heavens, and over every living thing that is creeping upon the earth

Genesis 9:1

And G-d blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth.

Genesis 9:7

"As for you, be fruitful and multiply; Populate the earth abundantly and multiply in it."

Now the earth is overpopulated. The mitzvah was fulfilled by about 100 years ago.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
newman:  "...Now the earth is overpopulated. The mitzvah was fulfilled by about 100 years ago..."

A mitzvah is not a "suggestion"...it is a commandment.

We are commanded to obey, and if we truly believe that G-d spoke to us at Sinai, then we are obligated to obey G-d and not the scientists at the UN population control committee.

If mankind obeyed the dictates of our Creator, and stopped hating and warring against each other, the resources and creativity of mankind would be put towards feeding, clothing, sheltering and healing each other.

Another aspect of human reproduction as a Divine Mitzvah is that we must as human beings and as Jews come to an acceptance of the possibility that "overpopulation" and the famine, wars, and unrest that such a situation can produce, might indeed be part and parcel of G-d's Plan for Creation...just as we accept that tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, and floods are natural occurrences and therefore must exist for a reason and purpose.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
No children for me.  Unfortunately I'm past child bearing age.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

newman:  "...Now the earth is overpopulated. The mitzvah was fulfilled by about 100 years ago..."

A mitzvah is not a "suggestion"...it is a commandment.

We are commanded to obey, and if we truly believe that G-d spoke to us at Sinai, then we are obligated to obey G-d and not the scientists at the UN population control committee.

If mankind obeyed the dictates of our Creator, and stopped hating and warring against each other, the resources and creativity of mankind would be put towards feeding, clothing, sheltering and healing each other.

Another aspect of human reproduction as a Divine Mitzvah is that we must as human beings and as Jews come to an acceptance of the possibility that "overpopulation" and the famine, wars, and unrest that such a situation can produce, might indeed be part and parcel of G-d's Plan for Creation...just as we accept that tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, and floods are natural occurrences and therefore must exist for a reason and purpose.

He said "fill the Earth". It's full already. Mission (and mitzvah) accomplished.

Noah and his sons did NOT procreate on the ark. They waited until the flood had receded.

Joseph only had two children because Egypt was in famine.

There is Biblical precedent that one should only breed in accordance with what one's personal (and  the Earth's) resources can provide.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
He said "fill the Earth". It's full already. Mission (and mitzvah) accomplished.

Noah and his sons did NOT procreate on the ark. They waited until the flood had receded.

There is Biblical precedent that one should only breed in accordance with what one's personal (and  the Earth's) resources can provide.

So you are saying that Jews should stop having Kids. It is the Muslims who need to they are over populating the world with Terrorists. What you are saying in effect would end Jewidism
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
"He said "fill the Earth". It's full already. Mission (and mitzvah) accomplished."

-Just what is it you have against increasing your market share?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Noah and his sons did NOT procreate on the ark. They waited until the flood had receded."

-Another "Pop culture myth":  They got it on inside that boat, and a good time was shared by all.

"Joseph only had two children because Egypt was in famine."
-This is true, but the Joseph in question was Joseph Schlitz, found of The Schlitz Brewery, Milwaulkee, WI.

"There is Biblical precedent that one should only breed in accordance with what one's personal (and  the Earth's) resources can provide."
-Better tell that to the Chinese.

newman

So you are saying that Jews should stop having Kids. It is the Muslims who need to they are over populating the world with Terrorists. What you are saying in effect would end Jewidism
I'm not saying peoiple should stop. I'm just saying that the commandment to multiply that was given thousands of years ago when there were less than one tenth the population we have today no longer has the same gravity. It's like the commandment yeshu gave to his followers to spread the word. at the time he gave it, nobody knew what christianity was. Now everybody does. Yet, christians use that commandment to run around driving non-christians up the wall. Same thing.

The reason to multiply was to have sufficient people to clear the land, dig up the minerals, fish the seas etc. That was legitimate over one thousand years ago. But guess what...................the land has all been cleared, the minerals all dug up and the ocean fished out. Was the biblical commandment to keep breeding infinitim until mankind drowns in his own sh*t?

You cannot hope to outbreed muSSlims. Nobody apart from blacks have the biology to breed like cockroaches the way arabs do.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
44 y.o. with 2 kids. Most fulfilling thing I ever did, and it was pretty easy to do. Interestingly, I was not to enthused about having kids until we did. My wife was very insistant, but now she says that they are killing her. Admittedly, I found them more enjoyable once they hit the age of 3. We're not planning on any more.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
44 y.o. with 2 kids. Most fulfilling thing I ever did, and it was pretty easy to do. Interestingly, I was not to enthused about having kids until we did. My wife was very insistant, but now she says that they are killing her. Admittedly, I found them more enjoyable once they hit the age of 3. We're not planning on any more.

That's great to hear, G-d bless O0

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

That's great to hear, G-d bless O0

Thanks, JTFFan, and may G-d bless you as well.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
under 35 and Gd willing, hope to have as many kids Gd gives us as long as we can handle them.

Feel sorry for those who can't have kids.

Feel even worse for those who don't even want one.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

but first get married...not pulling off one of those shwartza tricks of having kids out wetlock.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein