Author Topic: How many guys in JTF over the age of 35 don't plan on having children?  (Read 9221 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
I  thought it nearly impossible for a 54 year old woman to have a child the old fashioned way.  Did she have the baby without help from science?    (No invitro)
I believe so, but I'm not positive...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
There's no problem with it.
My grandmother was nearing 50 when she suddenly got pregnant at the same time that my mom was expecting her second child (that was back in the early 1970s).
My grandmum was kind of embarrassed actually lol but she was happy that she was expecting. Her daughter and my brother are around the same age and grew up together. Even if she's his aunt!

Very nice story!!!! :) :) :) Your Granmother is very very lucky because the probability or risk of Down syndrome is increasing with the age!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
54 year old woman still having kids? Thats disgusting. Why not have HRT and pop them out at 70.

Women are not there solely as brood mares. 
Well she was very happy about it, but I'm sure she'd appreciate your comments...  ::)

Well I am sure her or I will not lose sleep over it.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
54 year old woman still having kids? Thats disgusting. Why not have HRT and pop them out at 70.

Well she was very happy about it, but I'm sure she'd appreciate your comments...  ::)
I'm sure she has two much louder things to lose sleep over.  ;)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

I'm sure she has two much louder things to lose sleep over.  ;)

Yes, probably ;)

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
54 year old woman still having kids? Thats disgusting.
I wouldn't say disgusting.  Being a big show off, maybe.   ;D

My grandmum was kind of embarrassed actually lol but she was happy that she was expecting.
Did she allow your grandfather the right to gloat or did she hit him?

To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson