Author Topic: Question about Meir Kahane  (Read 1346 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Question about Meir Kahane
« on: March 31, 2008, 03:39:41 PM »
From wikipedia:
In 1990, after a speech in a Manhattan, New York Marriott hotel, Kahane was assassinated. The prime suspect, El Sayyid Nosair, was subsequently acquitted of murder but convicted on gun possession charges.
Did they know who the killer was or they didn't? Why exactly was he assassinated?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Question about Meir Kahane
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 03:56:22 PM »
Yes they did but self hating Jews were happy to see this go down. They thought he was a terrorist and a Nazi but it is clear who the real nazis were because they let this slip by them with little damage to the Murdurer
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 04:04:44 PM »
Yes they did but self hating Jews were happy to see this go down. They thought he was a terrorist and a Nazi but it is clear who the real nazis were because they let this slip by them with little damage to the Murdurer

I want to know the exact reason why he got assassinated, and is El Sayyid Nosair the real culprit or just a suspect?
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 04:06:00 PM »

I want to know the exact reason why he got assassinated, and is El Sayyid Nosair the real culprit or just a suspect?

Nosair is the killer.  He's in prison.

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 04:12:39 PM »

Rabbi Kahane had warned the west repeatedly of the danger islamic terror poses.
Also he had strong positions in terms of saving Israel from the Arabs.
Al Qaida and co didn't like it, so they killed him.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 04:22:28 PM »

Rabbi Kahane had warned the west repeatedly of the danger islamic terror poses.
Also he had strong positions in terms of saving Israel from the Arabs.
Al Qaida and co didn't like it, so they killed him.

I watched this video and another one yesterday where he said all ragheads should leave Israel and that's not a strong opinion that's a normal sane opinion I would have done the same. Muslims and non muslims must live separately, I don't believe in diversity as long as mooz are concerned, I've got nothing against Hindus or Jews living with me like neighbors but muslims must go sorry.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 04:25:56 PM »
I watched this video and another one yesterday where he said all ragheads should leave Israel and that's not a strong opinion that's a normal sane opinion I would have done the same. Muslims and non muslims must live separately, I don't believe in diversity as long as mooz are concerned, I've got nothing against Hindus or Jews living with me like neighbors but muslims must go sorry.
You're right. But compared to the prevalent "together we'll find a compromise" opinion it was a strong stand.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 04:33:58 PM »
From wikipedia:
In 1990, after a speech in a Manhattan, New York Marriott hotel, Kahane was assassinated. The prime suspect, El Sayyid Nosair, was subsequently acquitted of murder but convicted on gun possession charges.
Did they know who the killer was or they didn't? Why exactly was he assassinated?

Nosair has since confessed, Nosair was part of the cell which was behind the first WTC bombing in 93, his legal expenses were paid by Osama Bin Ladin, sadly Nosair still lives in prison.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban