Author Topic: Your Opinion: Video Games  (Read 7722 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Your Opinion: Video Games
« on: April 05, 2008, 10:26:45 PM »
Give your take on how video games effect people..

I remember when I was a kid Pacman was the biggest craze and I see now video games where it has become extra graphic in language, sex and violence.

What is your opinon
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Your Opinion: Video Games
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 11:04:20 PM »
   I remember creating a JTF starcraft map. Obviously the Zerg were the Muslims. The over overlord was a Muslim Nazi Woman that would continuously span suicide bombers. As the game was played, messages from the JTF website would show up.
   My brother and I also broadcasted JTF programs in some games with a VoIP feature. This would make a lot of people angry, but a few agreed with the message.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 12:26:18 AM »
search the following game...GTA4 ......which answers all your questions. And yes, you are absolutely correct about the language and s x.

But it's not restricted to games...turn of the games and one goes and sit in front of the TV,and once again same stroy  >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 12:35:06 AM »
Video games have come a long way since Pacman, and generally these games are targetted for children.  During Christmas almost every commercial on TV are video games and they do have ratings like the movies now but some of them are just completely wild.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 12:40:34 AM »
yes, like everything else it has been perverted >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 12:46:03 AM »
And thing is, the more violent and the more the language on the games are well not suited for children the more they push those games and during hours where children are watching tv to get their appetite on that game.  I don't care if children do play games but these games are a bit over doing for kids.  They got some for these consoles that they should be considered X rated.  I have a young nephew and neices there is no way in the world I would allow them and their parents my siblings wouldn't allow it. 

They want by all means to mess kids up

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 12:57:49 AM »
Im only 19 but I like old games like Tetris and Galaga.
Anything simple keeps me happy. I dont like games like GTA

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 02:04:03 AM »
Video Games are ok within reason, I find many of the themes are encouraging, people to be immoral.

Needless to say My mums favorite game on X box is Finding Nemo :::D

I brought her an x box last year  8;)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 03:05:50 AM »
Video Games are ok within reason, I find many of the themes are encouraging, people to be immoral.

How old is your mom? My mother cant even turn on a computer let alone play video games.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 03:17:49 AM »

How old is your mom? My mother cant even turn on a computer let alone play video games.

My mum is 64 nearly 65. It took her 2 years to learn how to use a video recorder then there was not stopping her. Now I have brought her a satellite TV dish, X Box, Computer and IPod.

I created a monster.

Even tho she is dying she likes new and interesting things  :)

Its never too late  8;)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 03:31:39 AM »

My mum is 64 nearly 65. It took her 2 years to learn how to use a video recorder then there was not stopping her. Now I have brought her a satellite TV dish, X Box, Computer and IPod.

I created a monster.

Its never too late  8;)

Why do you say she is dying. I hope that is not the case. Is she sick?

« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 04:06:47 AM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 03:55:49 AM »
My favourite pastime :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P.I have xbox360, psp,pc and had ps2

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 04:09:07 AM »
I played violent games when I was a kid, I grewup with Doom, Mortal Kombat, Duke Nukem, Quake, and Warcraft.

Ah fond memories, my mother hated it, but I played them regardless. Heck my grandpa was the one who introduced me to Doom.

I have xbox 360, anyone who has Live, add my usertag

it is: PiLL

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 04:38:22 AM »
Games are great if you're unemployed, I used to play an old game called Starsiege Tribes and it got me addicted :(
If you have never played games you shouldn't start, games will affect your grades and performance at your job.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2008, 05:16:06 AM »

I created a monster.

Its never too late  8;)

Why do you say she is dying. I hope that is not the case. Is she sick?

Yes she sick, but has out lived what the doctors excepted her too.

I nurse her at home with me. Thats where she wants to be, with her family.

We see death differently to others.

We don't see it as a bad thing, it just is what will happen.

It is G-ds will.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 10:38:55 AM »
I played violent games when I was a kid, I grewup with Doom, Mortal Kombat, Duke Nukem, Quake, and Warcraft.

Ah fond memories, my mother hated it, but I played them regardless. Heck my grandpa was the one who introduced me to Doom.

I have xbox 360, anyone who has Live, add my usertag

it is: PiLL

Minus Quake and with the addition of starcraft and streetfighter II, those were exactly the games that I grew up with. Doom was novel at the time because of the multiplayer capability. I was just is interested in setting up the network as I was playing the game. I used to use serial cables(which I had to build) to connect two computers.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 10:49:51 AM »
Doom 3 and Quake are great I used to play those a lot, especially at night with my huge DJ headphones on like a madman lol. Doom 3 was by far the scariest game I played in my life :)
Free Javakh!!!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
Free Javakh!!!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 11:26:31 AM »

I remember when I was a kid Pacman was the biggest craze and I see now video games where it has become extra graphic in language, sex and violence.

What is your opinon

chinese games are very innocent, like mario, sonic, e.t.c

but american games like street fighter, mortal kombat, and later, grand theft auto, all had violence. Now with improved graphics, the violence is more real, and they have more sexually themed games.

I don`t think the cartoony violence in street fighter or mortal kombat is harmful..

We live in this world, it is good to be good at violence - to deal with bad guys. Video games don`t actually teach that!

They might keep bad people off the streets..

When I played games though, they were so withdrawm from reality, you couldn`t imitate it in reality.  You could imitate WWF wrestling a bit, sometimes.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 11:34:35 AM »
Mario isn't Chinese, he's Japanese...

Well actually, he's an ethnic Italian, but his creators are Japanese.  ;D

Anyway one of my favorite games is Spyro the Dragon.

I also like Jak and Daxter and Final Fantasy VII
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 11:37:17 AM by Rubystars »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 12:09:25 PM »
I have a Gamecube that I hardly use

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 02:19:30 PM »

What is your opinon

but american games like street fighter, mortal kombat, and later, grand theft auto, all had violence. Now with improved graphics, the violence is more real, and they have more sexually themed games.

I don`t think the cartoony violence in street fighter or mortal kombat is harmful..

We live in this world, it is good to be good at violence - to deal with bad guys. Video games don`t actually teach that!

When I played games though, they were so withdrawm from reality, you couldn`t imitate it in reality.  You could imitate WWF wrestling a bit, sometimes.

Um, mario, and sonic were Japanese, not Chinese. China really doesn't produce any console games or systems that i'm aware of.

Oh I also forgot to add Half-Life, one of the best FPS's I played.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008, 02:37:44 PM »

What is your opinon

Um, mario, and sonic were Japanese, not Chinese. China really doesn't produce any console games or systems that i'm aware of.

Oh I also forgot to add Half-Life, one of the best FPS's I played.

ok..

point being then that games produced by the japanese tended to be innocent, whereas ones produced by americans were more violent of sexual.

japanese and chinese have an innocent, respectful, polite culture..    And the games they (japanese) produce are very different to the american ones.

I read of that point in a magazine (probably TOTAL Nintendo magazine, around 1993 - give or take a year or two)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2008, 04:56:01 AM »
for all those that can, it's a JTF duty to get the following game...FarCry2  ;)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2008, 01:24:50 PM »
for all those that can, it's a JTF duty to get the following game...FarCry2  ;)

Yeah Farcry 2 looks awsome, and you get to fight in Africa, I don't understand why almost all the enemies are white though, I guess it's not politically correct to be able to kill blacks in a game.