Author Topic: Site 'obama is the messiah  (Read 4373 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Site 'obama is the messiah
« on: April 07, 2008, 08:31:32 AM »
These people are insane                                  http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Site 'obama is the messiah
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 08:34:46 AM »
What disgusting people
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 08:35:43 AM »
What disgusting people
Beyond disgusting i have no words for that site
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 08:44:30 AM »
Calling this ape the "messiah" is a disgusting term.. In a real America one that I would love to take control of he wouldn't be qualified to pick bugs off a sick dog.  And if he and his people do not like it off they go for that big swim back to that "mysterious" dark continent
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 08:47:27 AM »
Calling this ape the "messiah" is a disgusting term.. In a real America one that I would love to take control of he wouldn't be qualified to pick bugs off a sick dog.  And if he and his people do not like it off they go for that big swim back to that "mysterious" dark continent
I agree these people have really lost their mind

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 09:04:44 AM »
One day, your's truely will be the leader to lead the way of real Americans to get their backbone back and stop being stepped on and jerked around by these half baked low iq barbarians

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 09:15:57 AM »
After reading all this stuff this site has more valour:
http://www.barackobamaantichrist.blogspot.com/
I don't say I agree with this but something realy weird is going on around BHO himself and all this Obamania not only in US but here in Europe too.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 09:18:40 AM »
After reading all this stuff this site has more valour:
http://www.barackobamaantichrist.blogspot.com/
I don't say I agree with this but something realy weird is going on around BHO himself and all this Obamania not only in US but here in Europe too.
I agree :-\

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 10:18:37 AM »
Re:  "...these people have really lost their mind..."

Mass psychosis - a very dangerous situation.

Similar to that which existed in Germany in the 1920's/1930's...

An indication that the populace has lost all ability to reason, and will believe a huge pack of lies rather than face reality.

It also indicates that the populace refuses to accept the fact that it is their behavior alone which has brought them to their current predicament, and is demanding a new "messiah" or "Fuhrer", who will absolve them of all sin and responsibility by scapegoating others for their troubles.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 11:37:45 AM »
But there is a hurdle. Osbama can prove himself as so-called Anti-Ch, only if he wins the elections. Then he becomes the most powerful materialistic man on the earth. Then he further automatically becomes the most weird charming man of the end times.

In that case, he is supposed to form a popular axis with Red Dragon Jin, Pak666 and the Muslamic Kings of Earth like Caliph Adloon and Suleman.

Only so-called ghosts can support such a combination. Surprisingly an Ex-Prez has come out in support of Osbama. ;)

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 12:02:06 PM »
Re:  "...these people have really lost their mind..."

Mass psychosis - a very dangerous situation.

Similar to that which existed in Germany in the 1920's/1930's...

An indication that the populace has lost all ability to reason, and will believe a huge pack of lies rather than face reality.

It also indicates that the populace refuses to accept the fact that it is their behavior alone which has brought them to their current predicament, and is demanding a new "messiah" or "Fuhrer", who will absolve them of all sin and responsibility by scapegoating others for their troubles.

You used the right title for him the new Fuhrer who will bring the change to America and clean it from negative Judeo Christian energies, his brown complection fitts nicely under rainbow swastica; all this in 19... 2008 the year of Mun.... Annapolis. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2008, 01:21:14 PM »
But there is a hurdle. Osbama can prove himself as so-called Anti-Ch, only if he wins the elections. Then he becomes the most powerful materialistic man on the earth. Then he further automatically becomes the most weird charming man of the end times.

In that case, he is supposed to form a popular axis with Red Dragon Jin, Pak666 and the Muslamic Kings of Earth like Caliph Adloon and Suleman.

Only so-called ghosts can support such a combination. Surprisingly an Ex-Prez has come out in support of Osbama. ;)

Ooooooo- what an AWFUL picture! My goodness! What a vivid imagination.. what is amazing to me, is that people actually find this hideous monster fascinating. Do you think that it is possible that this man may be what the christian faith believes to be some type anti-?  When I was young, my very best friend was catholic, and she REALLY believed in this. Whatever the case may be- if he gets elected, and becomes some remarkable orator and some type world global nut- I still will NOT like this man, and I will NOT change my mind, even if he were to make the oceans disappear- I just CANT STAND HIM. I believe that he is one of the MOST deceptive snakes I have EVER seen. I have NO idea what strange 'magic' this freak has with these people- but it has ZERO power over me. Today, he did patriotic speeches~ probably the next to be deceived by this monster of a person, is the conservative (the "weak minded" RINO conservative)  I do not find it difficult to believe him being a muslim at all. HOW COULD PEOPLE BE SO DECEIVED!!! Look at his name alone! That is ENOUGH RIGHT there- to make me not ever believe this alien. That is what he is too- an alien. Something about him is NOT normal.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2008, 04:08:08 PM »

Ooooooo- what an AWFUL picture! My goodness! What a vivid imagination.. what is amazing to me, is that people actually find this hideous monster fascinating. Do you think that it is possible that this man may be what the christian faith believes to be some type anti-?  When I was young, my very best friend was catholic, and she REALLY believed in this. Whatever the case may be- if he gets elected, and becomes some remarkable orator and some type world global nut- I still will NOT like this man, and I will NOT change my mind, even if he were to make the oceans disappear- I just CANT STAND HIM. I believe that he is one of the MOST deceptive snakes I have EVER seen. I have NO idea what strange 'magic' this freak has with these people- but it has ZERO power over me. Today, he did patriotic speeches~ probably the next to be deceived by this monster of a person, is the conservative (the "weak minded" RINO conservative)  I do not find it difficult to believe him being a muslim at all. HOW COULD PEOPLE BE SO DECEIVED!!! Look at his name alone! That is ENOUGH RIGHT there- to make me not ever believe this alien. That is what he is too- an alien. Something about him is NOT normal.

Yes! Something about him is really NOT normal.

America is all powerful in world and suddenly some non-entity within America and globally becomes very popular and powerful especially in the crucial times. Almost effortlessly he manages a widest possible appeal, as if it was always kept hidden in store for him since last 1400 years. This appears to be a hidden deception combined with some dubious religious background.

No doubt, since long some theologists have estimated about the Anti-? of being the biggest deception and fraud on the earth.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 04:08:50 PM »
I have no words for such shmucks
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »
What a dreck!

Hahaha

and Steven and Judy Gluckstern & Soros are the three holy kings  ;D

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2008, 04:16:11 PM »
Soros is a self hating Jew. He lies and says that he was a Holocost Survivor he escaped Europe before the Holocost. He is a lying pig
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 04:55:30 PM »
These people are insane                                  http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

This is some big joke right?  ???
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 05:15:35 PM »

It is too much, it can be a joke. But on the other hand this Obama supporters are nuts  ;D

Look here. They have a cafepress account: http://www.cafepress.com/obama_messiah

This picture is really  :D

« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 05:20:22 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2008, 05:19:39 PM »
I hope a decent number of people buy those... maybe then people will realize how truly crazy Obama supporters are.
Maybe we could sell Muslims for Obama shirts too, to fund the JTF.

Helping our cause two-fold! haha
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2008, 05:22:50 PM »
I hope a decent number of people buy those... maybe then people will realize how truly crazy Obama supporters are.
Maybe we could sell Muslims for Obama shirts too, to fund the JTF.

Helping our cause two-fold! haha

Very good idea  :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2008, 12:37:16 PM »

It is too much, it can be a joke. But on the other hand this Obama supporters are nuts  ;D

Look here. They have a cafepress account: http://www.cafepress.com/obama_messiah

~~~OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS- they DO believe this insane demon is the Messiah.  "Look out, this is going to be a bumpy ride"  THIS......IS......NOT......FUNNY. These people actually BELIEVE THIS.  I am hiding under my bed, I'll be back in 2012.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 03:25:48 PM »

~~~OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS- they DO believe this insane demon is the Messiah.  "Look out, this is going to be a bumpy ride"  THIS......IS......NOT......FUNNY. These people actually BELIEVE THIS.  I am hiding under my bed, I'll be back in 2012.

You mean after  21st  Dec' 2012  O0

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 03:27:28 PM »
  If they were truly religious, those kind of pictures wouldn't exist! 8;)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2008, 03:37:51 PM »

Nothing like true religion. The pictures perhaps depict false prophets of false religions.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2008, 03:48:12 PM »

Agreed