Author Topic: Recent lies by Obama  (Read 1396 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Recent lies by Obama
« on: April 08, 2008, 01:39:50 AM »
While he was a state senator, Obama filled out a form that lists his positions on various issues including abortion, the 2nd amendment, etc. 

Now he's trying to pretend that he never filled out that form.  And he's blaming his staff. 

Obama refuses to take responsibility. 

When he was in the state senate, there were votes where he tried to take both positions on issues.  He claimed that some of his votes weren't his real votes.  It's his responsibility to double-check when using a voting machine or however they vote in the state senate. 

Again, Obama refuses to take responsibility. 

*This thread should stay in the general section for at least a day.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 01:43:54 AM by RationalThought110 »

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Recent lies by Obama
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 02:32:01 AM »
He claimed to be a tenured professor of law.  However, he was an adjunct lecturer.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 02:42:35 AM »
That means he is not going to take the responsibility of biggest theological deception and fraud. ;)

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 03:10:55 AM »
He won't take responsibility so he clearly lacks leadership.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 03:39:19 AM »
Corporations aren't allowed to officially donate to campaigns so of course candidates won't have a contribution from X corporation.  Individual executives are allowed to donate to campaigns.

Obama's campaign has taken money from executives of oil companies. But he lies and claims that he hasn't taken money from anyone associated with oil companies.

To quote a previous post by Johnson Brown:

"A new ad by Sen. Obama running in Pennsylvania falsely claims that Sen. Obama does not accept money from the oil industry. In the ad, Sen. Obama says, "I'm Barack Obama and I don't take money from oil companies or lobbyists and I won't let them block change anymore."

According to the Center for Responsive Politics, Sen. Obama has received over $160,000 from the oil and gas companies. Two major bundlers for his campaign -- George Kaiser and Robert Cavnar – are oil company CEOs. Sen. Obama has accepted money from Exxon, Shell, BP, Chevron and just about every other major oil company. Just last month, Sen. Obama accepted another $8,400 from ExxonMobil, $12,370 from Chevron and $6,500 from British Petroleum."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 04:05:04 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 08:41:43 AM »
Obama lies when he says he didn’t hear or doesn’t agree with all the anti-semitic filth coming from his pastor or from Farrakhan and the black Nazi piece of garbage Jesse Jackson, a so-called “minister”. His Pastor, an evil bigot, justified the 9/11 Muslim terror attacks on the U.S., basically saying that America and Israel are “racist nations” that have no right to exist.  Obama tries to get away from it when he says “he doesn’t agree with what his Pastor said”, or “didn’t hear what he said” or even “he wasn’t in the pew when it was said”.

He knew exactly what was going on and has been a member of this “Church” for 20 years!  It is because his Pastor is a white-hater and a Jew-hater that he is attracted to him (Wright). He was aware of what all that was being said, all the hate mongering, already 20 years ago. The media wants to help Obama get out of all of this and escape form it, so they promote him and show him in a good light and they themselves are trying to help him! That Pastor speaks for Obama and that was why he married Obama and who baptised his children. Obama said that the spiritual inspiration of him joining the “Church” was because of this minister. But it really was to cover-up the fact that he IS a Muslim – because he always planned to run for president. Obama shares this racist hatred from his minister and that’s why Obama finds him “so inspiring”.

Jeremiah Wright said very name of “Israel” is a ‘dirty’ word. Obama agrees with his Jew-hating spiritual leader and Pastor, who want Israel’s destruction, the destruction of this tiny, minute, little place – the only place the Jews can call home, whilst the Muslims have 66 nations/countries, many huge, gigantic and rich.  Like a Nazi, he calls for genocide and a Holocaust against the Jewish people. That’s acceptable! Obama even says he won’t disown Wright, and the news media cover over for him and are promoting him as a “great” candidate.   Wight also said “G-d dam America” – calling for her destruction, in effect.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 08:44:31 AM »
Obama lies when he says he didn’t hear or doesn’t agree with all the anti-semitic filth coming from his pastor or from Farrakhan and the black Nazi piece of garbage Jesse Jackson, a so-called “minister”. His Pastor, an evil bigot, justified the 9/11 Muslim terror attacks on the U.S., basically saying that America and Israel are “racist nations” that have no right to exist.  Obama tries to get away from it when he says “he doesn’t agree with what his Pastor said”, or “didn’t hear what he said” or even “he wasn’t in the pew when it was said”.

He knew exactly what was going on and has been a member of this “Church” for 20 years!  It is because his Pastor is a white-hater and a Jew-hater that he is attracted to him (Wright). He was aware of what all that was being said, all the hate mongering, already 20 years ago. The media wants to help Obama get out of all of this and escape form it, so they promote him and show him in a good light and they themselves are trying to help him! That Pastor speaks for Obama and that was why he married Obama and who baptised his children. Obama said that the spiritual inspiration of him joining the “Church” was because of this minister. But it really was to cover-up the fact that he IS a Muslim – because he always planned to run for president. Obama shares this racist hatred from his minister and that’s why Obama finds him “so inspiring”.

Jeremiah Wright said very name of “Israel” is a ‘dirty’ word. Obama agrees with his Jew-hating spiritual leader and Pastor, who want Israel’s destruction, the destruction of this tiny, minute, little place – the only place the Jews can call home, whilst the Muslims have 66 nations/countries, many huge, gigantic and rich.  Like a Nazi, he calls for genocide and a Holocaust against the Jewish people. That’s acceptable! Obama even says he won’t disown Wright, and the news media cover over for him and are promoting him as a “great” candidate.   Wight also said “G-d dam America” – calling for her destruction, in effect.

Impressive analysis. 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 11:31:26 AM »
While he was a state senator, Obama filled out a form that lists his positions on various issues including abortion, the 2nd amendment, etc. 

Now he's trying to pretend that he never filled out that form.  And he's blaming his staff. 

Obama refuses to take responsibility. 

When he was in the state senate, there were votes where he tried to take both positions on issues.  He claimed that some of his votes weren't his real votes.  It's his responsibility to double-check when using a voting machine or however they vote in the state senate. 

Again, Obama refuses to take responsibility. 

*This thread should stay in the general section for at least a day.

How did he EVER get in a Presidential campaign? This REALLY shows how we have slumped.  I cannot believe that this thing was actually part of a church like this- but then again, nothing too much surprises me anymore.. I see obama sitting back after becoming the PRES., and laughing like a demon- and saying: 'I told you I was a muslim' 'bwaaahhhh....... '~I really do see this- THEN WHAT? this is VERY disturbing to me. I totally believe that obama is a muslim. It is like he lives to visit the WORST islamic people in the planet.  I do NOT understand this nation anymore.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 02:38:36 PM »
It must be really getting the bad times. Dubious and spurious characters getting the sway and stealing the limelight.  :-[

With Regards... 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 03:16:59 AM »
Now he's trying to fool people into thinking that he had no involvement with William Ayers. 

When Obama ran for a state senate seat in Illinois, Ayers held an organization meeting for Obama's campaign and a fund-raiser was probably also involved. 

Obama's campaign stated several weeks ago--after having been asked a question about Ayers-- that "they're certainly close", when referring to the relationship between Obama and Ayers.